Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,807 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

- Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53224 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
@Dayo
She can't come now she's busy stalking me all over nairaland digging out all my old post grin grin grin as if I care if you no her very well try and help her get a therapy to help with her addiction before its too late that's if its not too late already
Re: by tpia5: 10:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Hey sweetheart am back, I went for lunch now I am fully energized.

Oya wa si yara je ki a do ara wa kiss kiss kiss

you went for lunch or you went to smoke some crack and get a gaay fluting.

we all know the symptoms when someone is in withdrawal.

so, do you have all the info you need or you want more.

my computer is here at your disposal.

snoop away.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ Leave story jare

Oya yo idi e seyin make I enter
Re: by tpia5: 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^idi iya e ni ko enter

i'm only waiting here so you can scam whatever info you need.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
na your own I want.
Fstranger so fun mi wipe obo e dun gan
Tpia, Oko mi ti n le gidgann , je ki n wole kanle, Ma do e bajebaje, O ni se labolabo mo
Re: by tpia5: 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^of course we already know you and fstranger can describe each other's organs and buttholes intimately.

not really my business, since you're both consenting adults.

je kin koko bi mama tie bi kini e se nle to- any problem with that?
Re: by coogar: 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

na your own I want.
Fstranger so fun mi wipe obo e dun gan
Tpia, Oko mi ti n le gidgann , je ki n wole kanle, Ma do e bajebaje, O ni se labolabo mo

what the fuc[i]k[/i]!!!!!!!! grin
Re: by dayokanu(m): 11:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^of course we already know you and fstranger can describe each other's organs and buttholes intimately.

not really my business, since you're both consenting adults.

je kin koko bi mama tie bi kini e se nle to- any problem with that?

iru style wo lo fe se Missionary ni, Alaja, wheelbarrow, "Hold something" , Touch your toe.

Emi okunrin meta a do omo bi eni lagi, Ma do e bajebaje wa ni bowleg walahi talahi sumobilahi Lasilawa.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
Wetin you yarn? Kilon so? Ba mi soro now?

Se o fe gbe oko mi si enu? abi bawo lo se fe?
Re: by coogar: 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2011
and tpia has managed to derail this thread successfully. . . . kudos to you!
Re: by tpia5: 11:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
you downlow f.ools are the ones who derailed the thread.

your blame game wont work here, sorry.

nobody was preventing you from s.hagging each other's butts, but you had to get all defensive as if the thread was about you.

you probably approach life the same way, with a gigantic butt s.hagging complex.
Re: by tpia5: 11:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu

have your iya send me the 411 nipa nkan to nso.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 11:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
Tpia fi oro sile,

Je kin da si e loju
Re: by tpia5: 11:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
da a si iya e lenu.

ok, you're too boring now.

you only get animated when discussing gaay s.hagging, so i guess i cant match that.

cheerios, call your lovers who were here before, to join you again.

if you like you can also use somebody's id so you can toast other males as well.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
Dont worry about other males let me and you collabo,

If I do you like this you would confess Boko haram as your religion
Re: by mamagee3(f): 12:15am On Jul 13, 2011
Not all married men cheat nor will ever cheat. . .
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:27am On Jul 13, 2011
mama gee in the building welcome
Re: by ceasyc(f): 3:03am On Jul 13, 2011
i no say i no b man but

imo not all but 99% of married men will MOST DEF CHEAT. is there a score thingy here?

if u havent done dis already then do d yes n no option thingy lets c d percentage

i guess dats anonymous. and a better question is "men will u cheat if u are married?" hehe!
Re: by tEsLim(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2011
At one POINT in their LIFE they must CHEAT!. And the women cheat too they're just smarter at cheating because they tend to feel they have more to loose if their husband discovers.

As for me I dont call it cheat. Its something that will happen it is supposed to happen. When the body needs variety. It doesn't have to do with integrity. I put forward integrity in business dealings and things like that , but sex is according to the body smiley I dont want rules on that part of my life. I rather remain single SO I CAN HAVE GOOD SEX!. And by the way trust is over-rated. And truly a lot of women are in denial my uncle's wife number 1!!!! She knows it and knows everybody knows it and still denies lol. Husband is chief womanizer. I'm dont consider myself a flirt though but I do have sex randomly like that say once in 3months. Well this girls will pressure you a lot. Even almost calling home phone.

For me if you respect your wife make sure she doesn't catch you , and if she does apologize. Don't form vultron. Sex is natural. Its not cheating its just sex. You are not inlove with the other women atleast; your wife should be happy about that. You just do that to ease stress. Like when you travel outta town smiley etc well thats me.

1. Never cheat around her. Do it when abroad, out of town etc

2. Be as faithful with other vows and respect her , take care of her as you said you will

3. You personally know that these other girls can never be compared to your wife, I've not seen any better ones for real i dont know why. They're just whores or I can't exercise patience to train them up like I've did with the wifey. And that will be too much work to have a woman learn me all the way again. And some of them talk about love ; they dont know what love is I swear

4. They get more expensive than wife. Very inconsiderate!!!! I'm not stingy but i'm not her father too. After nice time , taking you out, meals etc paying for your cab , then you come up with stupid stories like hair do+Brazilian weaves, school fees, i'm not your father!! BB fees ; I dont even own a BB so who you wan ping I use an iPhone. They have nothing to offer; them just wan collect every-time. I fucking have kids and my resources are organized!

5. Well cheating makes me love the wify more, cos whenever I compare her with the blackberry girls i just have to thank God she ain't one of them smiley so I go back home happy I got a better woman in the house. Eat home cook meal, play with the kids, smiling all day etc. She'll wonder what therapy I had from my travel smiley

6. The blackberry girls takes me to new places hey hey, so ah ah I go back and take wifey there smiley , you know the girls are the one in town. And she'll wonder how I know this places and how I'm still so intune/informed. I'll be like remember last weekend when I had to meet Kunle , well he brought me here.
Re: by monkeyleg: 9:08am On Jul 13, 2011
Interesting simplistic responses. People always ready to make excuses for the wrongs we do. Like I said earlier, it all depends on the value and respect you put on your marriage. There is something beautiful about keeping your marriage virgin and pure. The minute you allow filth in, you marriage becomes a hollow relationship, forth with dis-trust. These are the thoughts that should challenge anyone before they take the plunge.

Maybe it might be useful for some to quote the gains of cheating
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2011
wowww Teslim you really impress me and do you know that is the name of my son (Teslim) you have said it all i never believe cheating is a big deal cos it make me love my wife more cos each time i meet some silly ladies out i remember my wife rat home and things this girls do and she wont ever try I love my wife and kids so much that i always tell ladies that i will never give them money that i can't give my wife.
Re: by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 13, 2011
Re: by monkeyleg: 9:46am On Jul 13, 2011
@Chaircover,

I think you have summed it up beautifully. At the end of the day it is a choice thing. No one is forced into cheating, if you disregard or have no respect for the institution of marriage and your partner, then you will always find an excuse to cheat. It is like everything in life, I see people who defraud the government and others, when asked why they answer eneryone is doing it, so whats the big deal. It becomes acceptable, and I say it that those who see nothing wrong in issues like this, potentially have the capacity to do other wrong and find convenient excuses.
Re: by ikooko(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2011
chaircover:

Wow I didn’t know that this thread was still going. Having gone through most of the posts, I can see that my initial point has been proved and this is that even though many men cheat, not all men do and there are still a few who don’t/won’t.

This is a clear yes or no situation and I don’t think it matters what the reasons are either way. Cheating is a choice and is not a congenital disorder as some of you are trying to portray.

And to those saying integrity is not at stake here; if you married in a church then you are a lair. Lairs do not have integrity. You lied in front of your wife and all your guests saying those vows. Why not just ask the pastor to skip through the vows when you already knew that you had no intention of keeping them. How can you say you are a man of integrity if you lie through your teeth day in and day out  to your wife on your whereabouts etc? If you can so effortlessly lie to your wife, then why cant you lie to your employer or business partners?

Our Yoruba forefathers say that people who lie will steal and will eventually kill. Well you have to pay for sex with these women somehow and so many are tempted to steal . . . and of course some will not hesitate to kill whoever finds out that they have stolen.

And if it is indeed true that cheating is such a difficult thing to prevent because it is already coded into your DNA then why do you go to such great lengths to hide it from your wives? Are the men who don’t cheat sick & lack the Polygamous gene in their DNA?

The irony of the whole thing is that women are a lot cleverer at hiding these things and by far are more sophisticated in playing away games than men and  I hope that many of the men beating their chests saying that they cant play with the same toy for 2 years wont end up feeding and clothing another mans children for 20 years. What goes around comes around  o!

Seriously, if men took time to invest in their wives and families, they will find that most of what they are looking for in Sokoto is right under their sokoto.

Chaircover: Time is the only defining factor in this issue, ask men who have 40-50 years marriage experience.
''Ogbon ologbon ki je ka pe agba ni were''
Re: by beri2(f): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2011
Sometimes, a man cheating does not mean that he has no integrity. He might have married the wrong person due to circumstances beyond his control and remained faithful for a while only to meet his soulmate whom he does not cheat on.

It will surprise you to know that there are a lot of marriages where intimacy is a thing of the past. The man has a woman outside whom he considers his wife. Due to social standing, family etc, the man cannot divorce his wife.

BTW, all men are guilty of cheating because the mere thought of it, i.e lusting after a woman in your mind is cheating. God will see it as adultry, because He is a God that reads the heart.

Any man that has never lusted after another woman other than his wife should please speak up.
Re: by dammytex: 11:36am On Jul 13, 2011
Lailai, nobody dares speak up.
For all have cheated and come short of the glory of God. But for His grace,
Re: by dave2(m): 11:58am On Jul 13, 2011
dammytex:

Lailai, nobody dares speak up.
For all have cheated and come short of the glory of God. But for His grace,

Says who
I have only cheated just once and it was a mistake ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by VALIDATOR: 12:08pm On Jul 13, 2011
beri2:

Sometimes,  a man cheating does not mean that he has no integrity. He might have married the wrong person due to circumstances beyond his control and remained faithful for a while only to meet his soulmate whom he does not cheat on.

It will surprise you to know that there are a lot of marriages where intimacy is a thing of the past. The man has a woman outside whom he considers his wife. Due to social standing, family etc, the man cannot divorce his wife.

BTW, all men are guilty of cheating because the mere thought of it, i.e lusting after a woman in your mind is cheating. God will  see it as adultry, because He is a God that reads the heart.

Any man that has never lusted after another woman other than his wife should please speak up.

Well,sorry,I beg to differ.
Why would you accuse somebody of a "crime" just because he was thinking of it. Oh ! You have been brainwashed by religion. Please be objective. So,to pay my tithes, I only need to think of it.I don't need to remit the actual money. Talk of double standards. Do you have to swallow it all down hook and sinker?
Re: by randyorton: 12:15pm On Jul 13, 2011
[size=18pt]@chaircover,

what is wrong with married men cheating?do single babes not flirt  around or do u think god would give them someone who wouldnt cheat on them.what do u babes take God for? For every woman who has ever flirted or cheated or lived a crazy life,there would always be a cheating partner for such woman. u cant eat ur cake and have it. babes overuse their punnies for years n then reserve the remnant for their husbands and u think these husbands should not cheat.Aunty,put ur self in our shoes. just imagine that u re a man  and u are bound to inherit a punny used by many guys for years. Haba.[/size]
Re: by bashydemy(m): 12:54pm On Jul 13, 2011
@chaircover i will urge you to read post #116 and 117 on page 4 and choose wish one fit you then come back and tell me you are perfect of all what was listed there am waiting oooo

N.B how could i married a lady who is not virgin and complain about me cheating when she has dated over 10 guys before getting married to me cmon i need to taste and see the different and i might not stop cheating until i taste a virgin chikena
Re: by tpia5: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2011
This is how some men end up dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there.
Re: by ikooko(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2011
tpia@:

This is how some men end up dead in strange places and nobody knows how or why they got there.

but they don't have to cheat on their wives for this to happen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.