Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,309 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

- Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53225 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by coogar: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^ grin
who did you see me toasting here.

what about the ladies toasting you? grin

tpia@:

just wondering when you'll wake up from your denial.

you are the one unsure of your se[i]x[/i]uality. why would any woman wanna be a man on a forum? the mind boggles. . . .
Re: by tpia5: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

what about the ladies toasting you? grin

dont see any. I guess you have me confused with someone else. wink

you are the one unsure of your se[i]x[/i]uality. why would any woman wanna be a man on a forum? the mind boggles. . . .

the mind indeed boggles.

and you're so sure i'm female why exactly grin
Re: by coogar: 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

dont see any. I guess you have me confused with someone else. wink

i am rarely wrong. . . .

the mind indeed boggles.

and you're so sure i'm female why exactly grin

if tpia is not female then obama is caucasian.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

dont you attack the bible all the time here, so why are you suddenly trying to use the bible to explain your inability to keep your pants zipped.

Because I attacked the bible makes the fact that many of the biblical legends being Polygamous false?

dont misquote what you know nothing about.
records of people's lives were made, and the fact that no attempt was made to hide their imperfections and failings, wasnt meant for others to use as a license for immorality.

Where was it stated that having multiple wives was an imperfection or failing for them? Given the number of Great men who were Polygamous.

people like you only see whatever justifies your warped views, not the parts that dont. Did Jesus support polygamy and cheating, or are you jewish and following the OT.

Did Jesus support monogamy?

Do not say words without knowledge. undecided

Hope you take this advice.

i will not pretend the ho.mosexual lifestyle has not become an epidemic among nigerian men and yes, many downlow males use the exact same language you cheating advocates are doing here.

interesting.

not to mention they also commonly f.ool around with many women as a cover up for their real activities.

fairly easy to do so and that way, no one is the wiser.

Is that the way it works in the leesbian, widows and rejected ugly women community?
Re: by tpia5: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^no, that's the way it works in the downlow, sex addicts, murderers and useless f.ools community.

as per the rest of your post, keep looking for i.diots to do your o.rgies with.

just be mindful of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea.

i cant believe you have the gall and absolute bullcrap to try to justify your sick thinking, with the bible.

ma wo aye e nle.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2011
I dey beg you since dont derail another persons thread.

Talk about Downlow, gaay, Leesbians, sex addicts, useless f.ools community, widows and rejected ugly women community

somewhere else, Not on Chaircovers thread. You have mentioned Downlow at least 18times in the least 4hrs, This is worrisome

Tope baby just know you can confide in me.
Re: by coogar: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

I dey beg you since dont derail another persons thread.

Talk about Downlow, gaay, Leesbians, sex addicts, useless f.ools community, widows and rejected ugly women community

somewhere else, Not on Chaircovers thread. You have mentioned Downlow at least 18times in the least 4hrs, This is worrisome

Tope baby just know you can confide in me.

maybe she's been a victim of a cheating boy/f who happens to be queer. . . . . .there's another female member on this forum who sees everything as gaay. tv show is gaay, watching football is gaay, politics is also gaay to her and all naija boys are now gaaay to her. beware of posters like this - they are nursing grudges for every man and no matter what you say, you are on a downlow even when the topic discussed is the taste of coffee!
Re: by tpia5: 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2011
you downlow fellows should stop hogging the thread abeg.

let other people post, and go s.hag yourselves elsewhere.

there are threads for gaay people.

save your dramas for the women you're cuckolding, and who dont know you're gaay.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ok Tope everyone is gaaay .Are you happy now?

Can you either address the topic or just move to the sexuality section to fulfil your fantasies
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
Lolz
Re: by tpia5: 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Ok Tope i and my fellows are gaaay .Are you happy now?

hey, your problem, not mine.

Can you either address the topic or just move to the sexuality section to fulfil your fantasies

why dont you stop attempting to browbeat everyone into following your demented reasoning and just shut your trap or get lost for once?
Re: by coogar: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

let other people post, and go s.hag yourselves elsewhere.

save your dramas for the women you're cuckolding, and who dont know you're gaay.

the irony. . . .and yet you are the one masking your s[i]e[/i]x to deceive unsuspecting women. who knows how many of them you have groomed. madam tpia, admit you have been lusting after your fellow women and all shall be forgiven. grin
Re: by tpia5: 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ keep dreaming and running mouth blah blah blah like locomotive.

not bothered.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^seriously, what you just typed is the same argument gaay people use when they insist almost every male is gaay.

tpia@:

your argument sounds too gaayish even to you i'm sure.

tpia@:

well, your gaay associates would tell you to come out of the closet with your gaay urges which you're hiding.

tpia@:

i will not pretend the ho.mosexual lifestyle has not become an epidemic among nigerian men and yes, many downlow males

tpia@:

^^no, that's the way it works in the downlow, sex addicts, murderers and useless f.ools community.

tpia@:

IN ONE PAGE OF NAIRALAND, HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU MENTION YOUR FAVOURITE WORD?

I just noticed your profile says you are male, So you also love Pucci? How do you love your pie?
Re: by tpia5: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ you mean gaay and downlow?

count nah, i.diot.

unlike you, i call a spade a spade and dont deceive others into thinking i'm straight when i like it from the rear. undecided

typical downlow tactic trying to act "offended" when called out.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
I just noticed your profile says you are male, So you also love Pucci? How do you love your pie?
Re: by tpia5: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^have you called for backup yet or why are you going this alone with only one other downlow to assist you.

sicko.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:53pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^have you called for backup yet or why are you going this alone with only one other downlow to assist you.
sicko.

You also want to back it up? Aint that multi tasking?
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^ you mean gaay and downlow?

count nah, i.diot.

unlike you, i call a spade a spade and dont deceive others into thinking i'm straight when i like it from the rear. undecided

typical downlow tactic trying to act "offended" when called out.

so tpia is gaaaay!  shocked shocked
Re: by tpia5: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

You also want to back it up? Aint that multi tasking?

oh, your backup has arrived, deadbeat f.ool.

hope you have a good lock on my location, jackass?

is your remote network working or do you need to engage me more, h.omosexual scammer.

oya, answer and let me reply you, oloshi.
Re: by coogar: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
tunnytox:

so tpia is gaaaay!  shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
lemme quickly change my gender to F  grin grin
Re: by tpia5: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
well, if someone cares . . . . . . .

or knows who you are on this forum . . . . . . . .

but every dog should have it's day, i agree grin
Re: by logica(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
Men don't cheat. It's boys that do cheat! A man is one that is so focused on creating a huge impact in HIS world to make it better,thus writing HIS name in gold by influencing the life of the younger generations.He is mentally alert to His responsibilities to HIS family and his world.
No wonder Bill Clinton cheated, being he has a boyish look.
Re: by tunnytox(m): 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

well, if someone cares . . . . . . .

or knows who you are on this forum . . . . . . . .

but every dog should have it's day, i agree grin

I don't want to be popular like tilipia, grin grin I've got a job it shd be 7am now in Australia but you're  still logged on to Nairaland! have you got a life at all?
anyway take this little gift HAVE A BREAK!

Re: by tpia5: 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
oya, dayokanu, come and engage me in conversation nah.

dont you need extra information about my computer and whereabouts?

keep me here as long as possible, f.ool.

tell your gaay lover above me that he's small fry and not worth wasting my time over.

call some other crooks for your backup.
Re: by coogar: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
logica:

No wonder Bill Clinton cheated, being he has a boyish look.

martin luther king also had a boyish look when he cheated. martin did not create any huge impact, his name has been forgettable since he died cos it's not written in gold to influence young black men in america. martin is also mentally irresponsible to his family and his world.
Re: by tpia5: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
any particular reason why you losers are carrying the topic on your heads?

somebody tied your legs and prevented you from cheating?
Re: by tpia5: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
still waiting for you, dayokanu, because i want you to get as much information as possible.
Re: by coogar: 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

any particular reason why you losers are carrying the topic on your heads?
somebody tied your legs and prevented you from cheating?

not even if you are medusa herself with 91 mambas on your head. . . . .it's just a discussion, no one is carrying any topic on their heads. tpia, why are you always so bitter in matters like this? how does it affect your economy? is it because naija playas are snapping up your targets? grin grin
Re: by logica(m): 10:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

martin luther king also had a boyish look when he cheated. martin did not create any huge impact, his name has been forgettable since he died cos it's not written in gold to influence young black men in america. martin is also mentally irresponsible to his family and his world.

Another wonderful rebuttal.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

still waiting for you, dayokanu, because i want you to get as much information as possible.

Hey sweetheart am back, I went for lunch now I am fully energized.

Oya wa si yara je ki a do ara wa kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.