Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

- Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (53227 Views)

Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men / Why Do Some Married Men Cheat? / Why Do Men Cheat ( Strictry For Females) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

and who on this thread said that?

the bone of contention here is do ALL men cheat like you people are trying to prove.

Not all men cheat but if All men were sure they wont be caught or there isnt any recriminations for cheating, 99 out of 100 would cheat.

coogar:

i am someone's husband and i have never cheated. kindly direct these babes to my abode and test me with them. ronke's husband would definitely cheat - ronke has shown him pepper. try me!

Wetin consign me with you, I am trying to tempt Ronke to retaliate since i would be the beneficiary.
Re: by tpia5: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

yes, they all do.
the ones who haven't don't have the opportunity/resources to do it but they wish they had. . . . .in a chaotic city like lagos, it's not humanly possible for a successful man not to cheat there. even when the men don't want it, women make it happen.

well, i'm not one to paste people's stories all over the internet, so believe what you like cos you people tend to attack others who dont live your lifestyles anyway.
Re: by tpia5: 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Not all men cheat but if All men were sure they wont be caught or there isnt any recriminations for cheating, 99 out of 100 would cheat.

do ALL men like sex?
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
Ewooooo i don laugh tire,

coogar:

you never jam. . . . . . .if i cheat on you and i see you wanna bring trouble, i will bring the new chic home just like the men in the old testament did. it's a take it or leave it issue. if you don't like it, best leave - if you do, get into the kitchen and prepare us a sumptuous meal. grin and don't you dare handle rat poison while the meal is being prepared. you are eating from the food first before everyone else. tongue

Coogar, leave matter, you never hala!!!! fear no go gree you try am, trust my word for it,

dayokanu:

So said the wives of Bill Clinton, Tiger Woods, Anthony Weiner, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Hulk hogan, John Edwards etc

Ronke, Why not test your husband and see if he would cheat cos he seems to be of a superior moral fiber. Give me your husbands phone number i wan introduce him to some kwarrect babes. I don sample these girls and I can vouch that your husband would be swayed, If he passes then we know NOT all men would cheat

Dayo, you are just looking for a way so that we can be together, cool i gat you, i have tried my hubby in different ways and he is yet to fall,, i am still waiting for that slip, (not that i am expecting it, never say never) but for now, i am still swimming in love,

debosky:

Unless you're dealing with an immature man, there are so many others that would not reveal even a hint of change. Men can be even more deceptive than women because they tend to keep parts of their lives separate.

I've seen girls calling their bfs the best in the world while he's sleeping-with like crazy behind their back. The point is, many of the women boasting their hubbies don't cheat may just be boasting in ignorance.

Debosky just so you know, majority of the women who claim their husbands are not cheating are not doing it in ignorance oooo, if i say this is what it is, it is because i have my facts, as i dey so, nothing, especially in my home, passes my nose oooo unless i just want to feign ignorance, thats all and let the 'sleeping scorpion lie, ',
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

bill clinton's wife said he doesnt cheat?

any links to that info?

john edward's wife? maria shriver who told the women claiming intimate harassment by her husband, to pipe down, is also on your list of wives? anthony weiner who said his wife was aware of his sexting also made your list?

the only two wives who nobody knows for sure about are elin woods and hulk hogan. undecided

stop lying. undecided
you think too highly of yourself. And cant distinguish between temptation and the actual act.

its very easy to corrupt someone, like i pointed out before, and besides not all men would till take you up on your ashewo offer anyway.

deny that as you like.

Before they were caught those wives would have claimed that their husnabds were the best in the world and would never ever cheat until the chicken came to roost.

Its not easy to corrupt someone? Lol Unless they dont have blood flowing in their veins, To excite a man is one of the easiest things in the world.

One thing 60% of audience at some strip clubs are married men,

tpia@:

do ALL men like sex?

DUH, Yes all men like sex, if they see a very attractive woman but not all men would sleep with everything,

Some men require a very sexy girl to make them cheat while others just need it to be anything from a housegirl upwards.

NB: I am referring to the healthy straight men who are not suffering from some form of erectile dysfunction
Re: by tpia5: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Before they were caught those wives would have claimed that their husnabds were the best in the world and would never ever cheat until the chicken came to roost.

do you have evidence of this or you're simply imagining and wishing it were so.

you do know some women marry their husbands with the full awareness they [the husbands] are philanderers, right?

Its not easy to corrupt someone? Lol Unless they dont have blood flowing in their veins, To excite a man is one of the easiest things in the world.

i said its very easy to corrupt someone.

and let me correct your post:

to excite a man who wants to be excited, is one of the easiest things in the world.

its called maga don pay.

that's why you have all kinds of f.ools and didinrins on nl who run to report to the internet everytime they get a fluting from a street vendor where they are.
Re: by tpia5: 6:37pm On Jul 12, 2011
NB: I am referring to the healthy straight men who are not suffering from some form of erectile dysfunction

your opinion, your wahala.

gaay males are more easily excited sexually then straight ones, or maybe it's a tie. undecided
Re: by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Dayo, you are just looking for a way so that we can be together, cool i gat you, i have tried my hubby in different ways and he is yet to fall,, i am still waiting for that slip, (not that i am expecting it, never say never) but for now, i am still swimming in love,  

Sure I am looking for a way for us to be together cos cheating married women are more fun to be with, the adrenaline of quickies, envisaging the husband might walk in with a AK47 the sneaky text, coded movement all add to the excitement. Plus with married Yoruba women, I want to know if they would moan like "On ta mi o, On ro mi o"  grin

He is yet to fall because you are tempting him with obese kokoye housekeepers with 3 folds of stomach, those tatooed, gold teeth, food stamp receiving ghetto akata or lonely morbidly fat, rejected by the society, online looking for love oyinbo women

Make I give am some correct I get some in the New jersey area, shouldnt be too far from Philly, Another dey New york-former Miss panama in New york, All of them sexy as hell. That is the test your husband should go through to proove his fidelity.

If you tempt me with $10, I might not steal, but try $10m
Re: by coogar: 6:45pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

Ewooooo i don laugh tire,
Coogar, leave matter, you never hala!!!! fear no go gree you try am, trust my word for it,

me? for my own domain? that woman is yet unborn.

tpia@:

well, i'm not one to paste people's stories all over the internet, so believe what you like cos you people tend to attack others who dont live your lifestyles anyway.

there's nothing to attack. it's just that the lifestyle we are discussing is sacred in most quarters. some people will rather not talk about it, others will pretend it doesn't happen and yet they know within their hearts they have done it.

tpia@:

do ALL men like sex?

if you know any man that doesn't like sex. . . . .he's probably castrated or a eunuch!
Re: by ronkebp(f): 6:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^^^^Dayo, i rest my case with you ooooo, grin grin grin i don laugh, so tey, everyone at work is looking at me liket am crazyyyyy.

^^^^Coogar, go and sit someone, is men like you that small 'pishurable ' women would lie you flat down on your stomach and bulala your arse, until you vomit your EGO, tongue
Re: by dammytex: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2011
It is really funny how the course of this argument has changed from the ladies cursing and tongue-lashing men, to the men taking over and justifying their stance. We men sha, I hail ooo. We no dey carry last. Where is chaircover by the way?
It's actually not easy not to cheat. men/women that are boasting of "never cheated", I have a question; have you ever deleted a text message you received or sent, so as to prevent your spouse from seeing it? if you say no, you are a liar and a cheat. It is quite easier for a lady to withstand temptation because they are rather moved by what they hear or how they are touched. But for men, It is what we see and how we see it. While a lady can easily control what she hears and who touches or what touches her anywhere, its not the same for men. These booties are everywhere; in church, office, streets, TV, beaches, clubs etc.
If you ask me openly anyday, anytime, I'll tell you cheating is wrong because when caught, someone gets hurt or feel betrayed. But this is a very tempting sin as cheating itself starts from imagining what it feels like to touch that your colleague's breast that bent over your table in office callously to reveal cleavage. You dare not try it because she is senior and could cost you your job, so you hesitated and you now have the guts to come on NL and say you have never cheated. THIEF!!!!!!!!. WE HAVE ALL CHEATED AND ARE ALL THIEVES. In fact, as i am typing now, a booty just swayed past and i joyfully cheated again.lol
If you do not cheat, it is never your might but special grace of God. In fact most times, it is usually because of the fear of God and spiritual consequences of such acts that scares men away from cheating and not the respect or the so called love for the wife.
so, @poster; we are very sorry, this is what nature dawned on us. Trust me if we switch sexes and you inherit all the natures of men, you might do worst oo. Please don't see it that it is because we are most favoured with looks, shape and appearance overtime in marriage, that we tend to cheat. (you might sound unsecured or rather like u're biffing us)
Re: by coogar: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
ronkebp:

^^^^Coogar, go and sit someone, is men like you that small 'pishurable ' women would lie you flat down on your stomach and bulala your arse, until you vomit your EGO, tongue

that will be the day i give up the ghost!!
Re: by tpia5: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

there's nothing to attack. it's just that the lifestyle we are discussing is sacred in most quarters. some people will rather not talk about it, others will pretend it doesn't happen and yet they know within their hearts they have done it.

your argument sounds too gaayish even to you i'm sure.
Re: by tpia5: 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2011
if you know any man that doesn't like sex. . . . .he's probably castrated or a eunuch!

in your opinion.
Re: by ronkebp(f): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
Coogar, lol, ok ooooo we shall see,
Re: by coogar: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

your argument sounds too gaayish even to you i'm sure.

everything sounds too gayyish to you! it seems you just discovered the concept of homosexualism. everything sounds gaayish to u remotely.
Re: by tpia5: 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^seriously, what you just typed is the same argument gaay people use when they insist almost every male is gaay.
Re: by coogar: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

^^seriously, what you just typed is the same argument gaay people use when they insist almost every male is gaay.

then it must be something to do with the neighbourhood you dwell. . . . .i am nigerian and i can speak of fellow naija boys like me. naija boys are mostly straight and the issue of gaay has nothing to do with the debate here. this is the second time i have been on a thread where your quickest defense was to brand the word gaay even when it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

tpia@, is there something you are not telling us about yourself - you are free to speak about it. grin
Re: by tpia5: 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

i am nigerian and i can speak of fellow naija boys like me. naija boys are mostly straight

eyah.

and the issue of gaay has nothing to do with the debate here. this is the second time i have been on a thread where your quickest defense was to brand the word gaay even when it has nothing to do with the topic being discussed.

you call it quick defence, i call it reality.

tpia@, is there something you are not telling us about yourself - you are free to speak about it. grin

well, your gaay associates would tell you to come out of the closet with your gaay urges which you're hiding.
Re: by logica(m): 8:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
Blah blah blah blah. Go and ask your grandfather or great grandfather why he "cheated" by marrying 8 wives. I no blame una, na the oyinbo wey bring "monogamy" come una doormot I blame.
Re: by tpia5: 8:42pm On Jul 12, 2011
Go and ask your grandfather or great grandfather why he "cheated" by marrying 8 wives

because the men decimated themselves through wars and slave trade?
Re: by coogar: 9:00pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

eyah.

makes sense, doesn't it?

you call it quick defence, i call it reality.

reality in nigeria? with what people have been saying about infidelity and what naija men and women get to do? you need to go home.
there's no realism in what you say. . . .when i see lethargic words like gaay, downlow and the likes being used on naija men, i smell ambiguity or trying to derail or distract into something completely irrelevant.

well, your gaay associates would tell you to come out of the closet with your gaay urges which you're hiding.

if anything, you are the queer. . . . . .you are the woman masquerading as a man! are you doing this so the babes on nairaland can hook up with you? tpia@, there are forums for lesbians online. . . . .don't be too lazy to scour the internet for where you truly belong. grin
Re: by tpia5: 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
^^ grin

who did you see me toasting here.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:01pm On Jul 12, 2011
Abraham, Cain, Jacob, David, Solomon all the biblical men were Polygamous was that due to war and Slave trade also?
Re: by tpia5: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Abraham, Cain, Jacob, David, Solomon all the biblical men were Polygamous was that due to war and Slave trade also?

is the bible no longer a book of fables because your zipper cant stay zipped?
Re: by tpia5: 9:03pm On Jul 12, 2011
coogar:

makes sense, doesn't it?

just wondering when you'll wake up from your denial.
Re: by dayokanu(m): 9:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
I didnt know the bible was a book of fables o. You tell me something

I sense you are deliberately trying to derail the topic. The biblical records which most people believe shows that men that were not Africans/Nigerian, that were not affected by wars, that were not affected by slave trade practised Polygamy for generations

Yet all you could allude to is gaay, downlow, fables

Dont mess up this thread for chaircover I beg
Re: by tunnytox(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2011
Interesting thread I'll sit on the fence and enjoy all the posts. grin grin Oga Dayo how bodi?
Re: by bashydemy(m): 9:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
with the rates of ladies out there now what do you ladies expect if everyman have to be do without cheating some girls will die of sex starve
Re: by tpia5: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

I didnt know the bible was a book of fables o. You tell me something

dont you attack the bible all the time here, so why are you suddenly trying to use the bible to explain your inability to keep your pants zipped.

I sense you are deliberately trying to derail the topic. The biblical records which most people believe shows that men that were not Africans/Nigerian, that were not affected by wars, that were not affected by slave trade practised Polygamy for generations

dont misquote what you know nothing about.

records of people's lives were made, and the fact that no attempt was made to hide their imperfections and failings, wasnt meant for others to use as a license for immorality.

people like you only see whatever justifies your warped views, not the parts that dont. Did Jesus support polygamy and cheating, or are you jewish and following the OT.

Do not say words without knowledge. undecided

Yet all you could allude to is gaay, downlow, fables

Dont mess up this thread for chaircover I beg

i will not pretend the ho.mosexual lifestyle has not become an epidemic among nigerian men and yes, many downlow males use the exact same language you cheating advocates are doing here.

not to mention they also commonly f.ool around with many women as a cover up for their real activities.

fairly easy to do so and that way, no one is the wiser.
Re: by agafe(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2011
Men don't cheat. It's boys that do cheat! A man is one that is so focused on creating a huge impact in HIS world to make it better,thus writing HIS name in gold by influencing the life of the younger generations.He is mentally alert to His responsibilities to HIS family and his world.
Re: by logica(m): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Thanks for providing a great rebuttal. I need not say more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

I Think My Husband Scammed Me / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.