Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? (16084 Views)

What Do You Say When A Girl Asks Where You Got Her Number From? / When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by xynerise: 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Atoluwani(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink
yesterday. I was dared to say i love you to two different ladies omo as i see say na fine girls full church na so i run go meet two old woman tell dem for their ears cum see their smile... After service i rush go tell them say na joke before dem start to dey think otherwise

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
Chuksyno:
Under this economical harmattan you still dey talk of love. Zukwanike!
make we dey talk about war undecided

Zuwanike
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Slynation(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2022
That should be the last time I simped...!!

2 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Okobola146: 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
Na you sabi undecided
I for help you, but my hands are full grin grin grin
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
Lamanii22:
Today
Una love strong o wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by virginprincess(f): 9:43pm On May 16, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

You don go break up with your man cry
I wanted us to date but you generalize alot angry
grin cheesy grin, don't take whatever I say here serious,all is just for fun, I'm very loveable.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by AleAirHub(m): 9:44pm On May 16, 2022
More seven times daily �
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 16, 2022
Slynation:
That should be the last time I simped...!!
Rubbish red pillars undecided

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by bukiah: 9:45pm On May 16, 2022
Never

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by WhiteLavender(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2022
We don't even talk anymore, we don't even know what we argue about, don't even say I love you no more...saying how we feel is no longer allowed... �
The song comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by virginprincess(f): 9:47pm On May 16, 2022
Corporate2020:

Me nah. I LOVE YOU
How can you love someone you haven't seen undecided angry .
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 16, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Honestly I think last 7 years undecided

To my wife.
That's a long time shocked try saying it tonight wink
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 16, 2022
bukiah:
Never
why undecided
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by folake4u(f): 9:51pm On May 16, 2022
Larrysung:

enter anyone... Lol

Lmao wahala. grin
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by limitless777(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
Yo! Ladies and gentlemen, when last did you said I love you to your partner? undecided or you are tired of the relationship already cheesy

As for me I am single and not ready to mingle wink

This evening and will say that several times tonight before bed �.
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Slynation(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
Rubbish red pillars undecided
There is a huge difference between my life as a simp and my life as a Redpiller...

TRP is Golden...

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by oprahwinneie(f): 9:55pm On May 16, 2022
Till I get a man to tell

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by edosignature(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2022
This evening, my wife is such a God sent angel & a blessing to me.

Everyday we speak on phone I tell her "I love you, you're the most beautiful woman in the world".

I also spank her bumbum when ever we're at home.

4 Likes

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
Puskas:
So you are cheating on me abi
help o
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by ukaface(f): 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
I for don talk am this Evening, only thing be say I no get partner.

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 16, 2022
Slynation:
There is a huge difference between my life as a simp and my life as a Redpiller...

TRP is Golden...
True you are more of a sadist now
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Larrysung(m): 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
folake4u:

Lmao wahala. grin
relationships no matter for heaven sha

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
edosignature:
This evening, my wife is such a God sent angel & a blessing to me.

Everyday we speak on phone I tell her "I love you, you're the most beautiful woman in the world".

I also spank her bumbum when ever we're at home.
chai una love strong and sweet o

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Ahmed0336(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
Nikrose:
That's a long time shocked try saying it tonight wink

You want her to start suspecting me abi? My hand no dey grin

1 Like

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Okhuadams(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Come back and ask us when you're ready to mingle, or mingling already. Mtcheww..
does saying I love you brings money from the Bank
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by elmagnifico411(m): 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
Anono for sm
Okhuadams:
does saying I love you brings money from the Bank
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by demozee(m): 10:10pm On May 16, 2022
Today
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
Ahmed0336:

You want her to start suspecting me abi? My hand no dey grin
haha grin grin no talk am again o
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by poweredcom(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
No Nigerian girl can say I love you and back it up in action , even if they do , the man would have forced her to do it and it's not right

Many of them are unloveable from their actions and empty

@womenareapess and @mosdll @savedday over to you to finish up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by Brainjotting: 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
oprahwinneie:
Till I get a man to tell
What happened to that your other guy naw?
Re: When Last did You Say "I Love You" To Your Partner!? by folake4u(f): 10:14pm On May 16, 2022
Larrysung:

relationships no matter for heaven sha

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Game Of Thrones Episode 2 Leaks With Arya and Gendry Sex Scene ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.