Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) (49999 Views)

Nigerian Lady Face Swells After 6years Relationship Ended / RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Taigaban: 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
ExAngel007:
Man shares message his girlfriend sent to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream

A woman sent a lengthy message to her boyfriend to break up with him after he failed to buy her shawarma and ice cream.

The relationship only lasted 3 weeks before it ended and the
girlfriend detailed her reason for leaving him.

She said he has never met any of her needs since they started dating and she has realised that she was better off when she wasn't dating him.

The message has generated mixed reactions as Twitter users share their opinion.

See below.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/5/man-shares-message-his-girlfriend-sent-to-break-up-with-him-after-he-failed-to-buy-her-shawarma-and-ice-cream.html
This one is pure liability like no other. She has nothing to bring to the table. Let yahoo boys continue from where the guy stop.idiotic bunkum.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Miracle2020: 8:20pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!
only girls that comes from a very poor background will think money is everything.
Your mother is selling charcoal,and you want to use a man to cure your generational poverty. Why didn't you go to school? The man you are depending on doesn't have two heads. He work hard to be who you are but you were doing ashawo everywhere instead of staying in school to learn,now you have the guts to call a hard working guy broke guy.
Ashawo just go and continue doing your business pls.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by redcliff: 8:22pm On May 20, 2022
sparko1:

Will keep quite, a full grown woman can't buy her own cream and soap, you call that class, you should be ashame of yourself and whatever is doing the thinking for you.

the nuisance that guy dey constitute for this forum no be here. He is just senseless.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Ifakiland(m): 8:23pm On May 20, 2022
When an unemployed girl smiles at me, I always feel like slapping the shit out of her....broke girls irritates me, worst of all when she's now from am equally broke family....like get the fork out my sight....

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Benzemma(m): 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

Abeg make broke people dey there lane.. While I dey my lane... Biko!!

LoL, who wan jam trailer loaded with cement before?
Make sure that you are not broke as well. If not you are simultaneously allergic to yourself!

4 Likes

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Michelle55: 8:24pm On May 20, 2022
killmods:
Never date broke girls. U will end up frustrated even if u can provide... it's always gimme gimme. Almajiri relationships.

She gave herself away with her message below. Na hustler she be that guy was just slowing her down. It's good for both of them that they ended it.

Meanwhile from the Twitter reactions it's very obvious a lot of these girls are dependent on guys to survive and even get normal basic stuffs. Apart from that Eniolami girl the rest girls are just shameless leeches who will do u more harm. And some will still claim feminists and they can't even take care of their immediate needs grin

So many stupid guys on the comments tho.

Where that Mosdii guy sef when u need him undecided
He should come and do what biko? undecided
At least she said her truth rather than leading the guy on and be smashing another guy behind him. smiley
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Mufasafamous(m): 8:26pm On May 20, 2022
Remember when I was trying to toast one girl back then .....the next thing was can you handle my responsibilities and I was like ( who be dis one we never start to de package you don de shift reponsibilty give me)

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Benzemma(m): 8:27pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
If you can't maintain a high standard lady, then go to your village and pick a low standard lady. Learn to cut your coats according to your pocket!!

Love without money is nonsense!! We're not gonna eat love in the relationship. Who love help abeg?? Don't let Nigeria nollywood movies deceive you.. This is real life.

You better go and make money and stop complaining bitterly here. I can't even be with a broke man. God forbid it!!!

Please can you tell me what makes a lady high standard?

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Ghostrye: 8:29pm On May 20, 2022
killmods:

Look at this almajiri with ur mumu face... yen yen yen. How much u get? In fact how much u done make for ur entire existence. So that's ur definition of high standard lady grin grin grin
No go learn how to make money dey find man when go sponsor u. News Flash no man wants a liability: it's even sweeter when u both can take care of ur personal needs. No be say u want bathe u go first call me. Thunder fire ur bent mouth. Idiot angry
take it easy on the poor girl, make she no call her boyfriend to buy tissues for her to dab her tears
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by ghboy83: 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Have Shiloh 2022 started.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On May 20, 2022
Nobody cares apart from losers on social media and Internet forums.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by tillaman(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Baronnaire:

Aren't you senseless like this?

So the reason for being in a relationship is for all your needs to be provided by a man. WOW

The urchin even said "I can't by gifts for my friends" Na wah oh, so you bill your partner to flex your friends...

Shame on you...

Your mates and programmers, affiliate marketers, online retailers, content writers, graphics artists and so on... Going Dutch with their partners at will... ??

3 Azul for you comrade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by OlawaleBammie: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
Well, personally. I'm allergic to broke and poor people. I can't stand being with a broke man. And besides their wahala is just too much.

I can't even imagine a man giving me 5k to cook stew.. What would 5k buy in the market? 5k can't even buy enough meat not to talk of other ingredients.

U dont just have sense, u talk like a minion.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by blackparadise: 8:32pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

You are out of your senses, ode buruku, are you God ? Stupid girl Wich money you yourself have , if he become president tomorrow now. Una go rush ham back , never in your life insult a man broke, you Re cursing yourself, idiot you don't want to work depending on man's money..stay there sogbo..it is you people that have problem with marraige after rich man...I bet you ,you are broke also ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Ghoxt: 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
What did I just read undecided
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by PENNYSWAP: 8:35pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

Define a high standard lady

Don’t confuse the definition with a broke a$$ bitch abeg

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 8:35pm On May 20, 2022
Women are always like dat
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by michael1508: 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
We4all:

People like you can only last for 0.02 seconds. So, stop bragging.
Sex no be food o but e sure me say any gurl I lash go always come back for more, where problem go dey is if you are among the class of girls I mentioned above,then one month is enough for you to be discarded.
I hate entitlement mentality,no one is an island of being at the recieving end.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by wizzy111(m): 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

But you can stay with your broke dad and broke brothers.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by rukz: 8:40pm On May 20, 2022
grin shocked
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the Magzi Shawarma. Is it that tasty? Where do they sell it? Sensible responses would be welcomed.
Abeg no vex, I m just curious,,,,

Are you the one in your profile?... Am really confused, Na front your yanch dey? undecided
pocohantas:
I am more concerned with the Magzi Shawarma. Is it that tasty? Where do they sell it? Sensible responses would be welcomed.
Abeg no vex, I m just curious,,,,

Are you the one in your profile?...
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Adex2442: 8:42pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy evening tribune news paper
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Kaytixy: 8:43pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

Go and make your own money and spend it how you like! You mustn't be parasitic all through the days of your life, you this evening Tribune newspaper!
don't mind the ashawo dem. If you meet someone like me, I would have fun.ck the hell out of you before you know I'm not buying shit for you. Then you can leave and I pray she keeps meeting guys like me. Olosho everywhere.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by jehoha696(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

I comment my reserve i know ur type wella,5k no reach to cook stew baw,i no go talk,shebi naw party stew u wan prepare,i wonder how much meat u wan buy... lipsrsealed
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Kaytixy: 8:47pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:

that village girl is hundred times better than you. All she needs is just little brush up. You wey ur toto don scatter out of bleeping and you still expect me to come spend my hard earned money on you. Will rather spend it on the village girl than in a dilapidated toto like you.

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by skj1377(m): 8:48pm On May 20, 2022
Your a pretty lady keep it up
Jennyclay:

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by openmine(m): 8:49pm On May 20, 2022
Zonefree:

grin grin
comrade U wan scatter my belle?

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Lildube: 8:50pm On May 20, 2022
Nawao! One of my favorite radio shows in KMEL was listening to him about the ridiculous shit that led to their break up.
Lady was going to see the boyfriend, on getting there girl said she want some tacos, regular drive thru. On live radio dude was like you didn't eat before coming to my house, driving that distance
and couldn't stop by in any of the drive thru to get yourself some food. Probably felt it was cool to ask a nigger to go buy you food, dude was like you tripping can you leave my house now. Baba na so they take breakup oh till tomorrow.
Sister go get a job or double your hoeing period?
It would be nice if some dude's learn to treat ladies how African Americans treat their ladies, pay your bills!
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Elidrisy20: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
You refuse to show her the real magzi , which is in your trouser
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by Kaytixy: 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Jennyclay:
You this poor village man, please go to your village and settle down with a low standard girl so that you can be buying her okpa instead of shawarma okay!

Broke men everywhere!!!!
if your FATHER is not broke, I don't see any reason why you will be looking for a guy that will spend on you. So your papa is an example of poverty infact he is the epitome of wretchedness.
Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by openmine(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2022
Beebah2000:
Because of shawarma and ice cream? grin grin
This girl head no correct ooo.
How much is shawarma and ice cream way she no fit remove money buy??
Broke bitch.
Later, na them go enter church dey sing
"Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House.” grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How A Three Weeks Old Relationship Ended Because Of Magzi Shawarma (photos) by kelspinall(m): 8:56pm On May 20, 2022
how can a grown a$$ gal can't afford a cream,make her hair and other stuff,how can someone be this lazy..where is your value when you can't take up your responsibility without involving man....at end all she gat to offer is puci...spits

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

‘I Rather Be A Babymama To A Married Man Than To A Single Guy’ – Slay Queen Says / Beautiful Igbo Women / What Is The Best Way To Dump Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.