Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72086 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
If it was a wife I would have said awnnnnn and wished them well.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Dcaliphate(m): 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
Dude just made a huge mistake.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by SUGARCyprian247: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2022
kiss

Wow if this is not staged..

Then dude must be a very rich guy. omo.

God give your children money nah please �

How person go take see up to 50M like this ( sad)

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by edeodde: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ritualist Can Go Any Length.
The Guy Will Still Use Her Subscription
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Jayjayjohnson(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
God!!! When ? When will I be able to dash ppl Benz ? Abi when will sm1 dash me Benz? I love it when I see good news....

2 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Bankeke(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Cokahot: 10:20pm On Jun 10, 2022
Plus
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by toujurs: 10:21pm On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow,This is a real man that knows how to treat a woman well.

I know nairaland redpillers will be so pained and frustrated by this news grin grin grin tongue.
pls don't be stupid, and you don't have to tell us how hungry you are, there is nothing about being a real man in giving his woman. A car, you are one the reasons men don't value women, they just marry her, and stil Bleep other ladies outside marriage.

You didn't even care to ask what the guy does for living, if he nw eventually uses the girl for ritual same you would come out to cry out how men are evil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
The nonsense the black man particularly in Africa is doing should stop.
Never you apologize to any woman because you broke up with her, if she want you she will stay, buying her a car makes no difference.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Ezedon(m): 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2022
Arant Nonsense
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by blingxx(m): 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
Exactly cheesy cheesy, watch how they will wail on this thread.

Yeah like will Smith grin rich ass simp niqqaz exist
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by brandsoncharlie: 10:24pm On Jun 10, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg
It is not about being broke, what precedent is he dishing out to the future male folks out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Dmacqh(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Congratulations to the girl . More money to the guy . Only him know what the girl did for him to deserve such gift.

Meanwhile hope he got rides for his mama and papa ( if they are alive ) also .

Broke boy ... what do I know . E no concern me geng... stfu. No material is expensive to give a human. Though I only advice guys to give what they can forget . Also don’t use gift to buy love. Let your charisma and personality do the talking.

God run it for me . If it’s me , I’ll run it for You.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by TheRedpillguy: 10:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
virginprincess:
consolation speech of a broke man tongue sad.
True... Some Redpillers might be broke. Being broke don't stop you from being a Redpiller. Shame Men for being Broke. Hope this makes you better and have everything you ever wish for. I wish you well
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by damiloladuke: 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Good one
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Sniper101(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
e sure me say the guy mother and sisters still dey "trek" go wherever Dem wan go angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
Don’t know the cause of their breakup , don’t know How much the lady contributed to his success.

I don’t believe guys can just throw money around like this for ordinary girl

3 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by SoluDeOracle1: 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2022
Let me see you olololo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Jesuson: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
Earlystar698:

The deed is not ordinary, they have use pussy water wash his head. If his family wants him to come back to his senses they should rub obiniki to his pencil cheesy

He's a SIMP in capital letters grin
you want kill me with laugh here ooo bro , me dey think say nah Yahoo stuff . here . cos him never married the she got
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by jerryidinoba: 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
The weekend is almost here, don't take all your money to the club or to chop life, save some of it. You fit even put am inside your #Fairsave wallet so that e go dey accumulate interest for there.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by deebrownneymar: 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2022
He’s still a useless yahoo boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Streett: 10:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
Of course why not … If the Funds Pile up & the woman worth am…
I would do that over and over again for the right woman
Some women deserve all that spoilings

Money sweet ….. fvck vanity

3 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ictplotter(m): 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2022
Social media propaganda..
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by soundical: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
So romantic! Congratulations!
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by koyyess: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
People like this man never lack.

That's why stingy broke people always remain broke.

3 Likes

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by MartinsD12(m): 10:49pm On Jun 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Tomorrow now if them use am , una go come dey shout justice for ronke , in this life nothing goes for nothing, everything gift has price you must pay. No be ordinary gift be this .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.