Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,978 members, 7,821,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72084 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:08am On Jun 11, 2022
It's sad that nobody will buy Benz for you.

virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow,This is a real man that knows how to treat a woman well.

I know nairaland redpillers will be so pained and frustrated by this news grin grin grin tongue.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Poanan: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2022
NewSoul:
Simp

Na suffer de worry. Instead make u pray reach level wey u go buy these things.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 1:58am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
of course, I will accept him back only if does something like this and would accept to change his bad attitude.

U are a fool

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ATTAH012(m): 2:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Scam..... TINUBU is watching u.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by yetunsbay(m): 2:34am On Jun 11, 2022
PHCN must hv been working down there. A full light exists. Abi
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by bepositive11: 2:50am On Jun 11, 2022
Correct one grin grin grin

InfinityFabric:
Few moments later: Man collects car after break-up.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by honour7: 3:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Amotekun777:
I wonder how many times he's bought a car to apologize to his mother. angry

Foolish Simp! angry

Shey na I’m mama e dey use for ritual lolz, make girls just dey careful with their open eye lolz before u know you will see boy friend kills girl and remove private part or girl without private part seen by the road or girl alight from her car and run mad, let them enjoy oh.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by dampraise(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by harmony75: 3:30am On Jun 11, 2022
Gentleman �
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Oyolohi24: 3:53am On Jun 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Few moments later: Man collects car after break-up.
. Don't mind some senseless men not all. I can never do this to any lady in my life no matter the degree of love and money I have. The lady can mess up anytime without minding you spent such huge money to buy gift for her. Next time, pls use such money and send half to your parents who will deeply and sincerely cry from their ❤️s whenever you die an not that gender that can easily Bleep another prick and at same time talk at you any how and any time.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Oyolohi24: 4:04am On Jun 11, 2022
Earlystar698:

The deed is not ordinary, they have use pussy water wash his head. If his family wants him to come back to his senses they should rub obiniki to his pencil cheesy

He's a SIMP in capital letters grin
. Don't mind them. Don't be surprised to hear his mother is begging in d village B4 eating food. How I wish they buy senses from mkt, I will be buying for some guys B4 wasting their hard earn or even easy earn money on those some times smelly gutters.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Greek gift. If you know you know
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Candidlady: 4:32am On Jun 11, 2022
[s]
VandalSavage:
Finished man

Buy feminist and simps would love this wink
[/s]
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by bishop212(m): 4:39am On Jun 11, 2022
So when u bleep up again,what are u gonna get her then? A plane? SMH, idiot.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Fadafada231(m): 5:09am On Jun 11, 2022
Useless skit
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Streetmovement(m): 5:15am On Jun 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

For a girlfriend? grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by focatah125: 5:23am On Jun 11, 2022
Hdg

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:00am On Jun 11, 2022
And with what he's going to stay thank you mumu/daddy for all they have done to him
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by CheapHomes1: 6:06am On Jun 11, 2022
Azsalami:
This is what we call "EXPENSIVE APOLOGY"..
Only a daughter of poverty will reject such.
We meuvvvv
Next Please!!!

You got it backwards
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Allisgud: 6:10am On Jun 11, 2022
He don carry someone else pant buy u Benz,stop wearing pant,otherwise ur pant is next
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by dalass(f): 6:12am On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

He broke up with her and realized his mistake. The money making juju only works while she's with him... He can't leave her grin grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by otabuko(m): 6:20am On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg

What if he's a ritualist?
What if he came back to just use her?
Poverty no dey gree make we dey ask serious questions.
Everybody is a suspect. Unless I truly know your source of wealth.
Before the breakup, what was his highest gift to her.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by treatise: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na second journey to river Niger killed Mungo Park.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Adakintroy: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2022
That mean no be you he take back..na the Benz.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Currentblog: 6:57am On Jun 11, 2022
Amotekun777:
I wonder how many times he's bought a car to apologize to his mother. angry

Foolish Simp! angry
, hahahahahaha no be lie.. He is a bastard..

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2022
Candycrushy:

Do you have money for benz
i’ll dash you my Lexus and be trekking
Coz I’m a finished man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:08am On Jun 11, 2022
Height of stupidity, you can buy her a car on a good note, but not using a car to buy her love abi attention called apology,for a moment.

Na all this stupid money miss road boys dey spoil relationship.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by IDIOTmoderators: 7:09am On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg
Why are you also lamenting?
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Impregnablefolk: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy, Wow,This is a real man that knows how to treat a woman well.

I know nairaland redpillers will be so pained and frustrated by this news grin grin grin tongue.
A real man dat knows how 2 treat a woman well still went ahead 2 serve her breakfast? Well done 4d citizen journalism! I hail O.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by virginprincess(f): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
Beverlyjean:

U are a fool
You are the bigger fool, pls mind the kind of words you use on strangers not everyone entertain insult.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by kingyakos: 7:11am On Jun 11, 2022
She go still dey ask the man for money to fuel the car

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.