Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72087 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
VandalSavage:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol,This was fun grin cheesy

Your existence is hilarious. Are you also impotent in addition to your penury?
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Digmygold:

Your existence is hilarious. Are you also impotent in addition to your penury
undecided
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 5:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by VandalSavage(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.