Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (72085 Views)

Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Candycrushy(f): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where person go see this kain ex
Nawa oo
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2022
Finished man
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Na ur womb b that enjoy am

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2022
Candycrushy:
Where person go see this kain ex
Nawa oo
see me nw…just give me bobby cheesy
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by sabreal: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Few moments later: Man collects car after break-up.

no. she needs to complete the rotuals
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Candycrushy(f): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2022
Harmskion:
see me nw…just give me bobby cheesy
Do you have money for benz
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Enny2013(f): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Make any of her panties no miss o.
May she nt b beheaded at last.

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Digmygold: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
VandalSavage:
Finished man

Buy feminist and simps would love this wink

Jealousy. If poverty was a person.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ponishah: 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cen7I1Oro_M/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
When EFCC come knocking, you will say na village people
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Kingfragz: 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2022
The jazz strong
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Noblewealth(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2022
By the time he use the girl balance equation. Make Dem no come shout online...The film just start
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Freedomsurellp: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2022
Lover not Wife , And when they have another Misunderstanding ,what Happens ? And he might have Offended his Mother Severally without any Apologies not even talking about Buying a Bike ..

It's Well
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by womenareapez: 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Yeahmehn: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who knows these ones? How do we know it's not a publicity stunt?
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Yalwayzme: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2022
Nigga is about to propose, i see marriage coming up soon.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by isa6namo(m): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2022
E good as long as no body will tell me to join #justice 4 Jessica.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by InvertedHammer: 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2022
Earlystar698:
Nothing to see here other than a simp claiming alpha over overused public pussy cheesy
/
Why call him a simp?

How many times have you been shown that all the online show off na shakara?

No be Bobrisky lease house claim say e buy am until eagle-eyed snoopers doublechecked the documents s/he posted.

Stop believing online ostriches.
/

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where she went to, they really did a good job for her cool...
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by constyo: 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Where i go see this type of lover. Single and still searching.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Omoslim26: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2022
No biggie na undecided
But if him mama still dey treck na the real born by mistake bastard you dey see so sad angry

1 Like

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by layinkamike(m): 11:42pm On Jun 10, 2022
AUCTION STARTS JUNE 16 - JUNE 23RD @ RUKEN FASHION HOUSE.CLOTHIBGS FROM USA & UK ONLY.

1 Share

Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by mercychigo: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2022
This Juju strong o.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by ceaser: 11:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Awwwwn!

What an easy and very SIMPle guy. So nice that he still loves to keep investing in the ex.
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by EmmaLege: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2022
InfinityFabric:
Few moments later: Man collects car after break-up.

Without stress grin
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Blaqputin(m): 12:10am On Jun 11, 2022
Naijabloader:
Socio - No 1 Matchmaking & Hookup App ♥️
Super app for dating, friendships & Hookup ❤️
Visit .co to get started
❤️
No fine girl for this app sef....mtchewww
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by tiswell(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2022
wallarwallar:
Lamentation crew will soon storm dis page to shout waste of money. The simple truth is you can't give what you don't have.. lf he broke na hin business no be ur money na personal thingggggggggg
who asked you
Re: Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) by Jp6569: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2022
Life is all about reality. I only pity some people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Called Off Her Wedding Over Boyfriend's Constant Abuse (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / He’s Very Stingy And I am tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.