Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,524 members, 7,861,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 PM

I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai (38542 Views)

Islamization Agenda: APC Deceived CAN With Muslim/muslim Ticket - El-rufai / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by nony43(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
KingKO22:
Now the Ndi Cannibal are more concern about APC ticket flagbearer

What difference does it make ?

If APC chose Christian as VP would the SE vote for him ? No
If they choose Muslim you won't vote for their either
Why showing concern overnight ?l

Hypocrit pigs are pathetic if they think their wailing will make us to fall for their propaganda.

If Muslim Muslim ticket will give APC block vote grin. Then so be it

Would you accept a Christian/Christian candidate?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ThankGodFriday(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Rest my sister, this is Politics and what could guarantee victory is first considered.

You don't have to bring MURIC into this because I'm a Muslim.

If you think a pound of flesh is to be taken, then leave Christians of Yoruba origin out of it, speak for your SE people.

Will you even vote Christian-Christian ticket that has Yoruba as President before?

Don't use reverse psychology on us, only Muslim-Muslim ticket will guarantee victory for APC.

Tinubu has a Pastor wife.

Good morning and happy weekend

What concerns Nigerians with Tinubu's wife whether she's a pastor or not
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Yes, that's Politics and how Politician thinks.
donb06:

All you think about is winning?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
maasoap:

Lol. Christian-Christian ticket had been happening in all states of the SS, SE and some states in SW since 1999, no interpretation like they were testing water. Even in Osun state that's predominantly a Muslim state, PDP won with Christian-Christian ticket. Even now, this year election is still Christian-Christian ticket. But it happened in kaduna state with Muslim-Muslim, they were testing water.

The truth is that the only true chance APC gets right now is Muslim-Muslim ticket. It doesn't matter the religion of the VP candidate they choose, you guys that wouldn't vote for the party won't vote for it
Is Kaduna Nigeria ?

Abi your brain don go on vacation ?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
If you talk about competence then Buhari would never have happened.
Not even as a local government aspirant
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Brushstrokes20: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Bullocks! undecided. Kaduna no be Nigeria! undecided
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Unigrad: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp
Politicians are liers .
He has indirectly agreed there are serious problems in Nigeria but if he gets to where Buhari is, he will praise and say Buhari have done great things for Nigeria and Nigerians.
Will APC campaign with the failure of Buhari?
What will Atiku campaign with? Atiku presidency will be the big mistake of Nigeria.
Peter Obi is the surest candidate among the three contenders.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by patpaul: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
This lilliputian! try it and you will know that Nigeria no be Kaduna wey una don kill the christians finish!
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by MidasKinki: 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!

Are you in anyway suggesting that we have only Christian victims of banditry in Kaduna? Like WhyTF will anyone be like that?

You people machination is appalling. You have already trained your eyes to not to see people of other religions who have suffered from insecurity in Kaduna state because it doesn't serves the conspiracy you push. You filter statements, happenings, misrepresent them in ways that suit your evil cause. This is not right though. Never right.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Olori gìdìgbò cool
TheNiceGuy:
Olori pelebe grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Johnnygill(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Even if Mohammed deputize Tinubu, he would failed woefully.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Dingdongbells(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2022
Don't mind the dwarf fanatic midget. Kaduna is not Nigeria. Hell Rufai is a religious bigot and failure. May the blood of innocent souls killed in Kaduna haunt you and your family generations for ever.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Pakute: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2022
Born2Breed:
Kaduna is not Nigeria
It is a microcosm of Nigeria.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by CheapHomes1: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
Tomek09:
The hypocrisy of Northern and Yoruba Muslims stink.

What you won't accept is exactly what you are pushing down the throat of others because all that matters to you fools is winning election without due consideration to peace, stability and security of Nigerians after election with a bloody Muslim-Muslim ticket.

APC shot itself in the leg by fielding Tinubu knowing full well that this issue would come up.

They can easily sort it out cos they have a few northern christians in their ranks except they are bent on Muslim ticket
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by ebbo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2022
ChoCho54:
Toor..

So there's no northern christian of repute that can be running mate to Tinubu?

What are the northern Muslims scared of? Will the VP christanize Nigeria?

Is the north no longer the most powerful politically and their masses the most malleable? They vote who their leaders say. Why are they afraid of a northern christian?

Things like these make me hate this country when I think about them.

Who religion even help? Has anyone gone to heaven and back to tell us they saw God?
Yet, this God phenomenon is the reason why we can't have quality leadership and enjoy the basic things of life as people living on planet earth.

A Muslim Muslim ticket will help me retire Tinubu early to iragbiji old people's home.

Guy u are contradicting urself abeg. No body is asking northern Christians or southern Christians to vote APC na. Vote ur Christian Christian tickets and we will vote for our Muslim Muslim ticket simple. How can I give my ticket to those that will eventually won't vote for me.

Since 2014 u guys have been referring to APC as an Islamic party or the senseless conspiracy theory of islamazation. And u expect us to put u guys into consideration when running away affairs right? Una no well.
Political business na to win elections oh.

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by soullove1881(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
El Rufai is a well known Islamic fanatic and a proud jihadist.

Don't mind El Rufai personality but this religion of a thing is tiring. We have Christian christian in Ekiti, Ondo state etc. what unique governance have they brought to their domains? We all run to Dubai like say nah Jehovah witness be their president. I beg give us good leaders. Christian Christian , Muslim Muslim whatsoever. Enough of playing politics with faiths. And if Tinubu go for a Muslim Muslim, is it only APC we have? What about PDP and Labour party ��

2 Likes

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by CheapHomes1: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

In what way
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
No. You rigged in kaduna
And you'll answer to God
Liar
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by JooEeL(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2022
oilykid:

Like I said, only a foolish christian will support this nonsense. Nigeria is a secular country not a Muslim country. When you get your arewnistan or oduduwnistan republic,you can practice it there but not in Nigeria. You all are all mad including the docile christians keeping quiet, in future your Christain children will found it hard to go anywhere or get any position in the faderal level cause they are not Muslims.

How long will you keep resisting?

Muslims plan is to take over africa. They will never stop their moves. From things like preventing non-muslims from posts and positions to killing christians... It's systematic until the voice and resistance of christians is reduced minimally. Then the country will be declared an Islamic nation. So far, the north is as good as gone.

A separate nation is the only way out. Otherwise this resistance game,, avoiding muslim-muslim ticket etc... will fail. A muslim-chrisitian ticket in buhari and osibanjo did not even stop the mass reduction of christians all over the zoo's middle-belt, north, and the use of army to reduce Igbo population in South East.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
MidasKinki:

Are you in anyway suggesting that we have only Christian victims of banditry in Kaduna? Like WhyTF will anyone be like that?

You people machination is appalling. You have already trained your eyes to not to see people of other religions who have suffered from insecurity in Kaduna state because it doesn't serves the conspiracy you push. You filter statements, happenings, misrepresent them in ways that suit your evil cause. This is not right though. Never right.
You should be ashamed of yourself for this blatant lies you're dishing out.

Well, that's what you people are thought to do for the sake of Islam.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Itsinzu(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2022
U won cos pple never knew ur level of foolishness then
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Carry your reverse psychology to your East.

It won't work on us grin
Adexxi:
You are right my brother, we Yorubas don't really carry religion for head like gala unlike others especially northerners . Remember sir , state politics is quite different from national ooo , and there are something we must put in place especially when the country is boiling, we are much more divided than ever before .

I can bodly tell you , much of we Yorubas hate this present govt but cos' a yoruba man is vying for office of the president under them we got no choice than to vote them . Normally it's turn of we christian to govern for equity and justice , but the situation we find ourselves now , we can afford to lose the presidency and even VP . It just a big NO . sad

1 Like

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by kponkedenge(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I watched with bemusement while El Rufai was promoting Muslim Muslim ticket tactically on channels tv on the basis of capability rather than religion.

While this may sound intelligently but rather manipulative, considering the nature of the personality that is talking. We all know El Rufai is a serpent!!!

My question is, what has Muslim Muslim ticket achieved so far in Kaduna, security wise, socially, economically etc ?

If El Rufai talks about capability, he should be able to tell us what his Muslim Muslim ticket capability has benefited the Kaduna people so far, most especially security wise, so that we can take him serious .

We are talking about national politics not state, would El Rufai have said same thing, if it's Christian Christian ticket that's being projected?

Would he be talking about capability over religousity ?

Nairalanders over to you!

https://www.thecable.ng/el-rufai-on-muslim-muslim-ticket-fixation-of-nigerians-on-religion-is-pathetic/amp

Honestly these people think we are fools. I watched the interview yesterday evening while he was just talking rubbish about competence.
Like you rightly said; what has his muslim muslim ticket done in terms of security for Kaduna?

The level of insecurity in the South now that we're complaining about would be worse under a Muslim Muslim administration.

Apart from Christians being relegated for government jobs, you won't even be able to travel freely within Southern state's cos you will be kidnapped or killed.

I saw a lot of handles here promoting Muslim Muslim ticket..... All of them were muslims even the one from PassingSh.

They would never allow a christian christian ticket. They are all deceivers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Kkk777: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
We all see the way Christians in Kaduna are paying for it.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Adexxi(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2022
Who is us Ori e ti daru , Omo iran kiran . Your father
TheNiceGuy:
Carry your reverse psychology to your East.

It won't work on us grin
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
jarule75:
Akeredolu is riding on a Christian Christian ticket, same thing applies to Fayemi in Ekiti state and Yoruba Muslims are not crying Christianisation agenda.
Tinubu will not be so daft to pick a Muslim VP but, let's stop heating up the polity all the time.

But neither Akeredolu or Fayemi will come out and say that because it happens in their States it is okay on the national stage.
I rather think it is the Kaduna governor that is heating up the polity and attempting to destabilise Nigeria for pecuniary political gain.
Anyway I am not bothered for heads or tails the nation still loses out in this unfortunate democratic experiment.

Once again without restructuring we will continue to squabble with these foundational matters and never get to building the country of our dreams. Other nations that gained independence same time have 'roofed' their countries, others have furnished theirs and moved in, while we are still in the damp mud battling to lay a foundation that sinks with every attempt.

Restructure Nigeria or forget about building viable nation, period.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2022
Okare grin
Adexxi:
Who is us Ori e ti daru , Omo iran kiran . Your father
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by joyandfaith: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Samunique:
I now understand that, coming up for the first time in Kaduna with Muslim Muslim ticket was a ploy to test the waters for their agenda for 2023 election.

These people are master planners !

Look at the rate at which the Christians are being massacred under the watchful eye of El Rufai Mr capacity.

Now I strongly believe that there's an Islamic agenda going on in Nigeria !!

It is ussually fulani agenda under the cover of islamic and Northern agenda.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by Samunique(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
CheapHomes1:

They can easily sort it out cos they have a few northern christians in their ranks except they are bent on Muslim ticket
This just what a thoughtful person should say, not the insistence on Muslim Muslim ticket as if Christians in Nigeria are useless.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by lincs25(m): 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2022
Kaduna is not Nigeria fewman. You are persecuting Christians, the whole of Southern Kaduna is constantly under attack before and after the election to enable you achieved your goal and you are hear bragging.
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2022
Pakute:

grin grin

Don't make me laugh. A place where Sharia law practiced, sharp division of residential areas, where one local Lang has almost replaced the official Lang as lingual Franca?
Re: I Won In Kaduna On Muslim-Muslim Ticket - El-Rufai by laughitall(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Remember Turkiye! So that it will be impossible to get a job if a person does not bear a Muslim name. This time around if they succeed there will be no Christian in govtment, decision and policy making.

shut the Bleep off .. with osinbajo a redeem pastor as vp how many Christian are in government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike, Wife Justice Eberechi Nyesom Wike And Kids [Photos] / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander During Raid (Photos) / I Have Turned Him Into A Rastafarian - Shehu Sani 'mocks' El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.