Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187240 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 10:15pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Tosintestimony, pls wht ar we expected to brng alng 2 d US and hw cn one change d final address in d state and job search ova thr.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 8:15am On Apr 13, 2012
Hi guys i want to make an enquiry first ☀̤̣̈̇f all M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is coming up really soon........,want U̶̲̥̅̊ to pray Fǿя̩̥̊ me ooooO,i didn't include M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ university in the ds-230 form i filled cause i wasn't thru with skool wen it was filled,but i wld be telling them a currently in the university in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ third year i hope that won't pose a problem Fǿя̩̥̊ me.......about other name on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ waec cert being mispelt i called the embassy nd was advised to mail them which i did nd got a response saying i shld just come to the interview,do u think i should go Fǿя̩̥̊ an affidavit,wld an affidavit take care ☀̤̣̈̇f it.........i need a response urgently.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:00am On Apr 13, 2012
nifty: Hi guys i want to make an enquiry first ☀̤̣̈̇f all M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is coming up really soon........,want U̶̲̥̅̊ to pray Fǿя̩̥̊ me ooooO,i didn't include M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ university in the ds-230 form i filled cause i wasn't thru with skool wen it was filled,but i wld be telling them a currently in the university in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ third year i hope that won't pose a problem Fǿя̩̥̊ me.......about other name on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ waec cert being mispelt i called the embassy nd was advised to mail them which i did nd got a response saying i shld just come to the interview,do u think i should go Fǿя̩̥̊ an affidavit,wld an affidavit take care ☀̤̣̈̇f it.........i need a response urgently.
. Pls write moderate english so that we NL can understand. Don't type slangs e.t.c ,this medium is serious we do share among ourself.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 11:25am On Apr 13, 2012
Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ read that?Fǿя̩̥̊ Godsakes that's reason why in NL therez hardly a thread they won't insult themselves aint got time Fǿя̩̥̊ ya busy wat-e-va.......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by YesuAfuga: 11:38am On Apr 13, 2012
Hi guys!

have you realised that the Visa bulletin is now showing CURRENT for all African countries?

does this mean that the Visas have already run out? that is for those people who havent been scheduled for a visa interview? isnt June very eearly for them to have run out Jesus have mercy.....

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 1:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
abo i don de wait dv 2013 results e be like say this thing no go ever come ohh na my first time and i no say i go win it's like april will not get finished but anywhere this is the time for fasting and special praying
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 1:44pm On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=Bussym man you are in serious danger if you had blems with your names and others whay did you not tell'em ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
nifty: Can't U̶̲̥̅̊ read that?Fǿя̩̥̊ Godsakes that's reason why in NL therez hardly a thread they won't insult themselves aint got time Fǿя̩̥̊ ya busy wat-e-va.......
not insultng anybody and not mine per say but others at NL that don't understand ur written code. Dis medium let us kno preparation, experience and documents 2 embassy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by YesuAfuga: 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2012
Hey Guys!

please some one explain...to me...when they indicate that CURRENT on the visa bulletin..like they did for all african countries for June, does it mean that the visas have run out?? or something??am sure some one out there understands this and can explain to us better....

thank you......
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 3:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
hello all hommies wetin dey up na? why u guyz keep calling god's name for this or dat there is no god in game if there is then stop calling him his name will soon finish.just let destiny do it's job i myself did enter the 2013 EDV and since then it's like an eternity but i hold myself together now dat it's 18 days left it's like still too long but i know one thing dat i will be selected come rain come sun it was said so by destiny leave God's name to rest gudluck to all hommies till the first,till the greatday i wish ya selection

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 3:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
h
baba dey: Pls can som1 tell ♍ƺ when this year dv lottery entry will be out exactly...(2)do anybody av any idea whether they av past records of past entries cos I ma past entries I filled nigeria as ma place of birth instead of benin repb.,(3)about ma intl passport,should I take benin repb. Or nigeria cos by birth A̶̲̥̅♏ beninos but by origin A̶̲̥̅♏ aa nigerian.Ans to ma 3 questions will be appreciated.
it will be out in 18 day
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2012
naahluv: abo i don de wait dv 2013 results e be like say this thing no go ever come ohh na my first time and i no s my bro. Winners have already been sellected since jan -march i pray that we should be among the finnal sellectee's.ay i go win it's like april will not get finished but anywhere this is the time for fasting and special praying
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
naahluv: abo i don de wait dv 2013 results e be like say this thing no go ever come ohh na my first time and i no report#F00000 my bro. Winners have already been sellected since jan -march i pray that we should be among the finnal sellectee's.ay i go win it's like april will not get finished but anywhere this is the time for fasting and special praying
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=Adegokenath][/quote]

yes i believe that only prayer can do it. and by AL-mighty Allah's power, we, the nairaland member are going to be selected this year-amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by moozza67(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
[quote author=Adegokenath][/quote]

yes i believe that only prayer can do it. and by AL-mighty Allah's power, we, the nairaland member are going to be selected this year-amen
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
nifty: Hi guys i want to make an enquiry first ☀̤̣̈̇f all M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ interview is coming up really soon........,want U̶̲̥̅̊ to pray Fǿя̩̥̊ me ooooO,i didn't include M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ university in the ds-230 form i filled cause i wasn't thru with skool wen it was filled,but i wld be telling them a currently in the university in M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ third year i hope that won't pose a problem Fǿя̩̥̊ me.......about other name on M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ waec cert being mispelt i called the embassy nd was advised to mail them which i did nd got a response saying i shld just come to the interview,do u think i should go Fǿя̩̥̊ an affidavit,wld an affidavit take care ☀̤̣̈̇f it.........i need a response urgently.
I want bliv you used BB to type the message dats why you have funny fonts. As for your questions. I think you have made mistake by not including it in your form cos they will ask you why u dint put it.remember that area of the form has almost 6 colums for you to fill your education history. I think experts in the house should be able to give you good advice on this.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2012
@anybody pls hw do i knw if i'm among d lucky winner?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2012
@temmytanny thnx Fǿя̩̥̊ ur reply i tot because i wasn't thru wit the degree then i shouldn't put it cause i ticked high school diploma previously..wld u advise i shouldn't just mention A̶̲̥̅♏ currently in the university or wat do u think?nd just stick wit the secondary school cert.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:07am On Apr 14, 2012
@ Nifty, bro nt 2 worry bt u 4 put am. I strongly advice u stick to wat u hv filled on ur forms to avoid complications. Gudluck...
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:00am On Apr 14, 2012
nifty: @temmytanny thnx Fǿя̩̥̊ ur reply i tot because i wasn't thru wit the degree then i shouldn't put it cause i ticked high school diploma previously..wld u advise i shouldn't just mention A̶̲̥̅♏ currently in the university or wat do u think?nd just stick wit the secondary school cert.
Never worry urself because minimum qualification is sch cert & u are qualify. Kindly stick 2 wot u filled 2 kcc.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:22am On Apr 14, 2012
Jim_241_gidi: @anybody pls hw do i knw if i'm among d lucky winner?
Do U av ur confirmation wth u ?. May 1st 2012 check dv2013 on line,frm there u ll kno whether u be selected.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2012
@deji nd bussme.....wat should be M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ answer when asked about what i do at the moment?like wat A̶̲̥̅♏ currently doing?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temimaro: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2012
[b][/b] kiss :DHello Nairalanders,as I am right now, am seeing my self in Atlanta,Georgia, I believe I'll be among the 2013 winners Йợ̣̇̇ doubt about this,because it was by miracle how I got to register for thi, I pray that everyone of us here ll be a winner and we shall all rejoice in jesus name,let's keep our fingers crossed till May1, just 18more days to smile,I can see smiling faces here,Good Luck to Us all, TemiMaro.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2012
temimaro: [b][/b] kiss :DHello Nairalanders,as I am right now, am seeing my self in Atlanta,Georgia, I believe I'll be among the 2013 winners Йợ̣̇̇ doubt about this,because it was by miracle how I got to register for thi, I pray that everyone of us here ll be a winner and we shall all rejoice in jesus name,let's keep our fingers crossed till May1, just 18more days to smile,I can see smiling faces here,Good Luck to Us all, TemiMaro.
cheesy thanks to you and everybody, i believe in what you said, God has answered us all. Hahahaha May 1st on our mind.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2012
Fingers cross.........
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 1:31pm On Apr 14, 2012
Amen..m sure we wil b among the winners by Gods grace.jst bliv
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
Well,evryone shldnt be nervous,if u won dats luck n in second hand dats nt d end .so evrybdy calm down!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2012
nifty: @deji nd bussme.....wat should be M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ answer when asked about what i do at the moment?like wat A̶̲̥̅♏ currently doing?
Askng u wot u are doing presently,tell them u are student & don't mind that u didn't filled that to kcc so far u av not finish. Make sure u go wth ur sch ID card payment sch receit e.t.c.
U must prepare 2 defend anything u proof u had & be bold.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 4:44pm On Apr 14, 2012
@ Nifty, Bussyme has said it all. Gudluck all d way!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 5:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
nifty: @deji nd bussme.....wat should be M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ answer when asked about what i do at the moment?like wat A̶̲̥̅♏ currently doing?
Also it'll be good to state your interest in school transfer. I think you should relax and concentrate more on the misspelt name, you seem qualified to me.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 6:33pm On Apr 14, 2012
Come May 1st , God willing the Best will happen to us DV-2013 expectant. Congrat in Advance to all NL Member
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2012
wishing all 2013 entrants the very best. 16days to go

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.