Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187229 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:49pm On Apr 14, 2012
dridowu: Come May 1st , God willing the Best will happen to us DV-2013 expectant. Congrat in Advance to all NL Member

amen IJN
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2012
cheesy God is being so Faithful to us.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nobleness: 3:36am On Apr 15, 2012
just be focused and prayerful, you will be fine.
i came in with my family less than 2 years ago. and we are fine now.
some people will tell you that you cant get job with your BSc. all na lie. it may be hard but you can get.
the major problem is that most people settle for less and get stuck. everybody believe u must go for nursing to make, but there are other better places. .
you just need prayer , and be dedicated and positive.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by tit(f): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Sijucrown,
The only person that has to prove his/her qualification is the primary applicant i.e. the person whose application was selected.
The wife (or husband) of an applicant only has to prove that she is married to the applicant.
Or will your kids (if they have any) also have to prove their educational qualifications?
It is only the primary applicant who has to show she/he has finished SSCE or has learnt any trade which takes up to 2 years to qualify in.

Changing your proposed residence should not be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 3:46am On Apr 15, 2012
@ Nifty, schooling and present ur proof. D most important tn is favor frm God n evri1 connected 2ur visa. Wsh u d vry bst my bro and see u in Yankee ds yr.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mrking3(m): 4:06am On Apr 15, 2012
I wish to express my profound gratitude to each and everyone that contributed to this thread. I read every thing hook line and sinker from the first page to the last at a stretch! And i must say it was an interesting read! Thank you for sharing your various experiences at the interview center. Atleast most of us awaiting result for Dv2013 have got an insight of what the application and interview processes entails. I want to believe that the God that did it for you'all will surely do it for us. And it is not of he that willeth nor runneth! But of God that showeth mercy! GOD BLESS US ALL! Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2012
nobleness: just be focused and prayerful, you will be fine.
some people will tell you that you cant get job with your BSc. all na lie. it may be hard but you can get.
the major problem is that most people settle for less and get stuck. everybody believe u must go for nursing to make, but there are other better places. .
your post gave me more hope
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by angelo5uk(m): 5:20am On Apr 15, 2012
Congrats to the WINNERS of DV 2012..Just make sure your document are genuine and you wouldnt have any problem securing the visa..Ours is definitely 2013 by his grace..very grateful for this thread
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 5:26am On Apr 15, 2012
Pls do not post your case number online, beware

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dedonsamue: 5:50am On Apr 15, 2012
Can somebody fill marriage with the hope of getting married before the interview date? Cause he/she does not want to miss him/her?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ramalot(m): 6:10am On Apr 15, 2012
dedonsamue: Can somebody fill marriage with the hope of getting married before the interview date? Cause he/she does not want to miss him/her?

If the original application does not say married, you are putting your chances at great risk, especially when you(or whoever) is not even married at this time. Any "marriage" after winning is seen by default as fraud, and proving otherwise is tougher than most people realize, then they loose it all.

Advise to anyone who filed as 'single': IF YOU VALUE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING THE VISA- DO NOT ARRANGE ANY SHAM MARRIAGE.

A lot of people attempt this. While some may get away with it, you need to ask yourself if it is worth it.
These kind of 'sharpness' is what put Nigeria where its at with visa issues in the first place. Be wise.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by chiyex(m): 6:40am On Apr 15, 2012
receiving the letter is not a guarantee. 100k letters sent out and only 50-55k visas available. i came here on lottery yrs ago and can tell you what goes on at the embassy.married and single people. you can add me on yahoo to chat. chiyex@yahoo.com.take care
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by juman(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2012
Dejie4live: MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE. I was called to window 16, a female Consular office. CO- GDMRNG SIR. ME- GDMRNG MA. CO-YOU ARE HERE TO KNOW IF YOU QUALIFY FOR THE DV-VISA. ME- YES. CO-RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP & SWEAR U WILL SAY D TRUTH. ME- I DID SO. CO- ARE U MARRIED. ME- NO, AM SINGLE. CO- HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE? ME- NONE. CO- YOUR WAEC IS 2001, THAT'S 10 YEARS AGO WHAT CAN YOU SAY ABOUT IT? ME- D EXAM IS ALWAYS IN TWO FORMS, OBJ AND THEORY, EXCEPT FOR SCIENCE SUBJECTS THAT HAVE PRACTICALS . CO-WHAT SUBJECT WAS HARD 4 YOU? ME- BIOLOGY. CO- IT'S NOT WRITTEN ON UR CERTIFICATE. ME-YES because I HAD F9 IN IT BUT ITS ON MY TESTIMONIAL. CO- WHAT IS BIOLOGY? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- WHAT PRACTICAL DID YOU DO IN YOUR BIOLOGY EXAM? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-ARE YOU IN ANY INSTITUTION PRESENTLY? ME-YES CO-WHICH ONE? ME- UNIV OF ... CO- DO U HAVE ANY DOC TO PROVE DT? ME-YES CO-SHOW ME. ME- I GAVE HER THE LETTER FROM MY SCHOOL,PAYMENT RECEIPTS AND MY STUDENT I.D CARD. CO- WHT ARE U STUDYING? ME- YORUBA LANGUAGE. CO- WHT COURSE HV YOU TAKEN? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WHT IS ORAL LITERATURE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-FROM UR RECORD HERE I SEE U HAVE AN OND IN ACCOUNTANCY, CAN YOU PROVE THAT? ME- I GAVE HER MY TRANSCRIPT. CO-WHY DID U SWITCH TO YORUBA LANGUAGE? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW DO U INTEND TO SELL YORUBA IN D U.S? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH COURSE WAS HARD 4 U IN UR OND? ME- COST ACCTING. CO-WHT IS COST ACCOUNTING? ME-I ANSWERED CO-DID U WRITE ANY PROJECT FOR UR OND? ME- YES. CO- WHAT WAS UR TOPIC? ME- I ANSWERED. CO- TELL ME ABOUT IT. ME- I ANSWERED. CO-WCH TXTBOOK DID U USE FOR YOUR PROJECT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-DID U WRITE A REPORT ON IT? ME- I ANSWERED. CO-HOW MANY PAGES? ME- ABOUT 4O PAGES OR MORE. CO- YOU ARE ACADEMICALLY QUALIFIED FOR THE DV-VISA. Congratulation and Welcome to America. Please, use this letter to pick-up ur visa at the circled address. My bros & Sis, never mind! For as many people who are reading my testimony and desire it, IT WILL SURE COME FOR YOU TOO IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE ONLY KING THAT KINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD BOW DOWN TO-AMEN. Cheers.

This is interesting.

IT WILL SURE COME FOR YOU TOO IN THE NAME OF THE MOST HIGH GOD, THE ONLY KING THAT KINGS ALL OVER THE WORLD BOW DOWN TO-AMEN. Cheers

God is the KING of kings. The owner of heaven and earth, all the power belong to HIM.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by juman(m): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2012
The thread is interesting.

I remember when we applied in 90s. For some years the results were negative. We just decided to forget about visa lottery.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2012
@Bussyme & Bussyme

You might have noticed that your last post is hidden, it got nothing to do with you but because you quoted next2u's post.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2012
nobleness: just be focused and prayerful, you will be fine.
I do thank u & word of encouragement. I had been heard different things since but cleared issue on 9ja cert e.t.c.
Pls we need more of it because our pple over there used to say the place not easy & we somehow confused. Kindly enlighten us more,thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DExplorer1: 8:59am On Apr 15, 2012
temmytanny: GUYS IN THE HOUSE, I FINALLY MADE IT OOOOOO more infos tomorrow

Congrats bro!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DExplorer1: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2012
ADEREMISON: HELLO NAIRALAND AM LIVE AND DIRECT IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN IS PLACE IS GOOD MAN TAMMITANNY AND AYODEJI PLS MAN COME AND SEE NICE PLACE WHAOOOOOOOO MY GOD GOOD ROAD NICE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM PLS LIVE DAT NIGERIA LIFE AND COME AND SEE DIS PLACE OOOOO BOY ME WEY BE SAY I LIKE FOOD I EAT I NO FIT WALK.

Congrats bro!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DExplorer1: 9:24am On Apr 15, 2012
samsego: My dvlottery visa Processing.
I checkd on july 16th 2011, i was among those selected
Sent my form to KCC on 22nd July 2011 and send an email to them to confirm the receipt and it was a yes
My case became current in March 2012 and received an e-mail in dec 2011 for my interview slated for March 23rd 2012
My interview was so easy, the favour of God was so evident.
After waitin for lik 2hrs, I was call to a window and meet a male consular
Cons: raise ur right hand and swear
Me: I did
Cons: put your hands on the finger print machine
Me: I did
Cons:What did u do, WAEC or NECO?
Me: NECO
Cons: didnt look at any oda cert, just brought out d NECO cert and said, can u tell me abt ur english, how was the question like?
Me: 60 obj and theory including essay nd letter writing
Cons: ok
Cons: if u shld rewrite d english, do u think u will do better than this?
Me: Far far better sir.
Cons: the economics u did, what was is abt?
Me: couldnt even remember anything abt economics at dat times, I just said something lik, it was abt inflation and monetary policies
What was ur best course in University?
Me: I dont really hav a best course cos i enjoyd most of d courses, but let me just talk one of them, I said abt 2 sentences on Spectroscopy and he stopped me, saying its ok
Cons: we are goin to give u a visa, sign ur form and take this letter and pick up ur visa at this address and dont buy ur air ticket yet
Me: Thank you sir.

The whole interview didnt last up to 5 minutes and i noticed he didnt even check my document or forms, as soon as i got to his front he just startd signing my forms while asking d above questions and wen he finished signin, he stopped me and said we are goin to give u a visa, i was surprise cos i tot he wanted to ask more questions, i hav workd in 3 places, he didnt even ask me all dats and am a memeber of an institute also.
Collectd my visa 5th April- 9 working days after my interview.
Please everybody help me to shout HALELUYAH....

HALLELUYAH! Congrats.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emekuz(m): 9:24am On Apr 15, 2012
Congratulations to all the 2012 Dv lottery winners! The good God that did it for you will by His mercy do it for those of 2013 applicants. CHEERS!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DExplorer1: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2012
Obasekola: Hello House. I av finally collected my visa 2 weeks ago (me, my wife & daughter), sorry for the late report/testimony. Am going to Boston, please where is my Port of Entry?

How long does it take to get the Green Card and SSN after arrival? Aderemi should able to answer this....

Aderemi congrat ooooooooooo, u don reach thr? how was ur trip soffery dey eat o. We'll join u soon.

Na God oooooo.

Congratulations
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by DExplorer1: 9:28am On Apr 15, 2012
nonnypet@:
My inteview experince.i got their,the white lady asked me,to swaer,n sign the form Ds.afta dt she asked me if am a lawya,n i said yes.she asked wen i finished frm Law sch,i ansad.she asked wat i do as a lawya,i ansawered.she asked if am marid,i said no.she asked if i av children,n i said not yet.she said, i can see u are qualified,i wl issue u visa,n gave d leta n d address to colect my visa in a wk ty.dat ws all.it didnt tak more dan Gmins.mehnnn its God.cos i saw one guy dat they refused visa.just pray n tell God to go wt u,n he wll.no much docs ws collected frm me.i paid 72600.comported myslf vwell.i tank God for everytin, cos i av colectd my visa.wish all of u who r yet to attend intviw gudluck.pls my question is,my police clearance wl expire few wks frm nw,n my visa in July,wil d expiration of my police clearance in May affect my entrance to US in June?pls a candid ansa wl b appreciated.

Congratulations!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by accessroute: 9:44am On Apr 15, 2012
Pls where in Port-harcourt can one snap an accurately sized DV lottery passport and apply? Thanks
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:49am On Apr 15, 2012
It gonna be positive if you believe. cool

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:51am On Apr 15, 2012
accessroute: Pls where in Port-harcourt can one snap an accurately sized DV lottery passport and apply? Thanks

Any average photographer can snap you. just tell him the specification of the passport. i.e 600 by 600 pixel
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2012
The mod decided to put the tread on the frontage When the tread is about to close grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2012
We have talked so much about dv lottery marriage,winners,how to go about it and so on but there's something that many hasn't spoken about, VOCATIONAL COURSES & HOW TO APPLY FOR ANY IF AVAILABLE IN NAIJA. Many who applied for the dv lottery and won had no SSCE school cert and those who had the cert did not meet the requirement of 5credit. ANY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL IN NIGERIA ? Apart from these catering schools here

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.