Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187237 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2012
ceejay80s: We have talked so much about dv lottery marriage,winners,how to go about it and so on but there's something that many hasn't spoken about, VOCATIONAL COURSES & HOW TO APPLY FOR ANY IF AVAILABLE IN NAIJA. Many who applied for the dv lottery and won had no SSCE school cert and those who had the cert did not meet the requirement of 5credit. ANY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL IN NIGERIA ? Apart from these catering schools here
Will 5 credits in two sittings be acceptable for my guy?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by juman(m): 11:42am On Apr 15, 2012
It's always interesting to read about people's happiness and joy.

We don't have country. We are contry-less people.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 11:59am On Apr 15, 2012
stereo:
Will 5 credits in two sittings be acceptable for my guy?
YES! 5 credit even in twenty sittings but maths and english must be among
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
Where can someone find DV LOTTERY specific vocational schools in nigeria?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
ceejay80s: We have talked so much about dv lottery marriage,winners,how to go about it and so on but there's something that many hasn't spoken about, VOCATIONAL COURSES & HOW TO APPLY FOR ANY IF AVAILABLE IN NAIJA. Many who applied for the dv lottery and won had no SSCE school cert and those who had the cert did not meet the requirement of 5credit. ANY VOCATIONAL SCHOOL IN NIGERIA ? Apart from these catering schools here
pls do the accept NABTEB CERTIFICATE WITH 5 CREDITS?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
Adegokenath: pls do the accept NABTEB CERTIFICATE WITH 5 CREDITS?
i dont think so but i'm not really sure if i'm wrong. Right from the beginning,the US recognises only SSCE/WAEC & GCE and i think they accept NECO too. Its up to our govt. To convince them about NABTEB .even me sef just dey hear am now for the 1st time not to talk about the visa issuers
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2012
Tnx alot by Gods grace we wud b selected.@temmy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hello house, please pray for me ooo, I will be going for my interview this week.
...... and by God sure mercy I will testify.
......for it is not by power or might but by God mercy.
...... for by strength shall no man prevail
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
chiyex: receiving the letter is not a guarantee. 100k letters sent out and only 50-55k visas available. i came here on lottery yrs ago and can tell you what goes on at the embassy.married and single people. you can add me on yahoo to chat. chiyex@yahoo.com.take care
my brother if u have anything info share it hare for other furum members to benefit.sheer
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by OdinMacThor(m): 2:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
@y'all, Justwise, Temmy:
So you win the lottery, what next? I'm single with B.Sc in Computer Science. Could you, like, outline the next moves? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by OdinMacThor(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
And what about housing? The websites I've seen demand SSN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Zinedu(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hi everyone,am not one of the lucky DV. 2012 winners but what I would like to ask ȋ̝̊̅§ in line with this thread.please ȋ̝̊̅§ this US DV lottery stuff for real?because I've playing it for myself and family members for more than 10yrs and nobody has emerge winner atall,I only hearthat people do win but haven't seen anyone close to me win it before.someone said it be from the passport I use,but believe me I always use the photo validator to check if the paaports are correct and each time,it would say photo valid.please I need advice from winners,maybe I might have been doing something wrong over the years.I played DV 2013,am waiting for the outcome come may 1.please your advice ȋ̝̊̅§ needed.thanks and God bless
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2012
ceejay80s: Where can someone find DV LOTTERY specific vocational schools in nigeria?
its FG vocational schools like NABTEB
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2012
Zinedu: Hi everyone,am not one of the lucky DV. 2012 winners but what I would like to ask ȋ̝̊̅§ in line with this thread.please ȋ̝̊̅§ this US DV lottery stuff for real?because I've playing it for myself and family members for more than 10yrs and nobody has emerge winner atall,I only hearthat people do win but haven't seen anyone close to me win it before.someone said it be from the passport I use,but believe me I always use the photo validator to check if the paaports are correct and each time,it would say photo valid.please I need advice from winners,maybe I might have been doing something wrong over the years.I played DV 2013,am waiting for the outcome come may 1.please your advice ȋ̝̊̅§ needed.thanks and God bless
ors f

I did it for 12 years and now a winner,its for real bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2012

yes,thats the most acceptable vocational cert they accept
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Rubyrose: 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
I want to congrats the winners of DV Lottery-2012 and pray that those of us that applied for DV-2013 will surely come here and testified of His goodness 'cos I know there is nothing impossible for He to do. Please I want to know from those of you that applied for previous DV-lottery, that has only o'Level result as their highest qualification, is it possible for them to get a job that has a good pay? Why am actually asking is 'cos i only have my o'Level result and am hoping, when i get('cos i already know that the expectation of the righteous will not be cut off and i believe in the God i serve) there 'll look for a job that i can be doing and be going for a nursing course as well. Please i want to know from u guys how possible it is to achieve this dream of mine. Awating your response please. Thank you!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2012
Zinedu: Hi everyone,am not one of the lucky DV. 2012 winners but what I would like to ask ȋ̝̊̅§ in line with this thread.please ȋ̝̊̅§ this US DV lottery stuff for real?because I've playing it for myself and family members for more than 10yrs and nobody has emerge winner atall,I only hearthat people do win but haven't seen anyone close to me win it before.someone said it be from the passport I use,but believe me I always use the photo validator to check if the paaports are correct and each time,it would say photo valid.please I need advice from winners,maybe I might have been doing something wrong over the years.I played DV 2013,am waiting for the outcome come may 1.please your advice ȋ̝̊̅§ needed.thanks and God bless
win dvlottery is luck because million enter 4 it & 100 thousand been selected worldwide & 6k selected in 9ja.
Morealso millions qualified like U. Keep on till u achieve ur aim but u don't kno when ur luck wil shine. A friend has been put in 4 dvlottery since 90s & lost hope for dv 2012, it was his wife that encouraged him 2 applied and as God wil av it d wife won that yr. They arrived Florida in US on 23rd dec 2011. So don't loose hope,they are many pples like U.
Ur photos was ok since u validated it. Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2012
temmytanny:

yes,thats the most acceptable vocational cert they accept
how is NABTEB a vocational school? Pls explain more about it
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by mekuzoil(m): 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Very good thread,especially for dv-lottery hopefuls,congrats to past winners and good luck and God'sfavour to all of us expecting to be selected this year.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ade wetin dey happen?? we no say may don de came like fire dey brun bush no matter wetin satan don de plan e go fail because for may i go write you tell you say i don be selected e be liketoo bros you go confirm ma prophecy,no need for fast and pray the only thing for do na thank god and destiny na ma first ttime and all those who've bee, tryin this your year...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2012
mekuzoil: Very good thread,especially for dv-lottery hopefuls,congrats to past winners and good luck and God'sfavour to all of us expecting to be selected this year.
Meku this year is the year for all who have been trying say amen!!!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ayomola: Hello house, please pray for me ooo, I will be going for my interview this week.
GOD will surely favour you via the counsular officer and he will surely favour you also when in the land of USA. Also don't forget us for DV 2013 in prayer. Congrat in advance
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by OdinMacThor(m): 6:48pm On Apr 15, 2012
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by OdinMacThor(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2012
Yes, yes, yes, we know god'll favour alla you, but back to my questions please:

Odin MacThor: @y'all, Justwise, Temmy:
So you win the lottery, what next? I'm single with B.Sc in Computer Science. Could you, like, outline the next moves? Thanks.
Odin MacThor: And what about housing? The websites I've seen demand SSN.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2012
Odin MacThor: Yes, yes, yes, we know god'll favour alla you, but back to my questions please:

the next move is reply to the messagefrom kcc and then prepare all your documents go to the website and yoou will see why in a haste are you awaiting 2013??
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by accessroute: 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Pls how do u pay ur fee after being notified of being a DVlottery winner? I purposely deleted a mail believing it was a fraud with a US address early this year telling that i won the DVlottery 2012 but asked me to pay 8 hundred plus in dollars by western union to a US address. Was it a fraud or for real?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2012
Zinedu: Hi everyone,am not one of the lucky DV. 2012 winners but what I would like to ask ȋ̝̊̅§ in line with this thread.please ȋ̝̊̅§ this US DV lottery stuff for real?because I've playing it for myself and family members for more than 10yrs and nobody has emerge winner atall,I only hearthat people do win but haven't seen anyone close to me win it before.someone said it be from the passport I use,but believe me I always use the photo validator to check if the paaports are correct and each time,it would say photo valid.please I need advice from winners,maybe I might have been doing something wrong over the years.I played DV 2013,am waiting for the outcome come may 1.please your advice ȋ̝̊̅§ needed.thanks and God........... bless
................Pray4GodDivinefavour.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ceejay80s(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2012
accessroute: Pls how do u pay ur fee after being notified of being a DVlottery winner? I purposely deleted a mail believing it was a fraud with a US address early this year telling that i won the DVlottery 2012 but asked me to pay 8 hundred plus in dollars by western union to a US address. Was it a fraud or for real?
oga na 419 fraud, ur visa fee is only paid to the consular in the embassy. If u send any money thru western union,u are on ur own
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:17pm On Apr 15, 2012
accessroute: Pls how do u pay ur fee after being notified of being a DVlottery winner? I purposely deleted a mail believing it was a fraud with a US address early this year telling that i won the DVlottery 2012 but asked me to pay 8 hundred plus in dollars by western union to a US address. Was it a fraud or for real?

You have alot of money to waste. Do people still fall for this?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2012
Oga na scam oooooooom THis thread don dey grow oooo, nice one guys.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by eyenCalabar(m): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ayomola: Hello house, please pray for me ooo, I will be going for my interview this week.

After the interview, pls do come back and tell us what they asked u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.