Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187232 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2012
Adegokenath: where is source of the news?

i jxt heard it frm him,nt anywhre else bt to comfirm on a gr8 forum if its tru or nt dats y askd
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2012
temmytanny:
tanx ,am preparing hard oooo to raise the ticket fare

may God c u tru d rest and privide u d money.....i wish u saved jorney 2 free land.
I wish all d entrant for dvlottery 13 suczes in d forthcoming rsult!!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:50am On Apr 19, 2012
Demaejy:

may God c u tru d rest and privide u d money.....i wish u saved jorney 2 free land.
I wish all d entrant for dvlottery 13 suczes in d forthcoming rsult!!
tanx bro
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2012
first interview was slated on the 22feb 2012,after the normal checks,security,and visa fee payment. we came into the embassy and called to window 15.
co. from ur information it was recorded that ur still in ur final year in ur university
me. yes
co. what experience do u have
me. I talked about my I.T program in the laboratory part of the hospital last year
co. tell me about some test u carried out
me. I answer
co. when and where did u meet ur husband
me. I answered
co. for how long
me. I answered
co. called my husband and asked d nature of his business
co.can u both come back again,we said yes,and he gave us a denial letter to come back on 26th but without our baby

26th. we came back but dis time on a one on oneinterviews with a black man this time around. 1st he asked my hubby to follow him with all document after 35/40mins he came out with the co then the co asked me to hand over my baby to my husband while I follow him. he asked me some questions on the first day we meet,our first intercourse,first date, and asked me to explain some few people in our photos. there and then I spent close to an hour there and he walked me out to where my husband was. he told us to go they would get back to us soon with our contact information,10days lata I was called to come drop our passports. we went back as soon as possible and we were given a white letter circled with an address asking us to check back five days lata, but we got the visas 6days after the visa drop. thats how it all went
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 11:17am On Apr 19, 2012
9ice tori..........lol.............good for you and your hubby ooooooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2012
anita.okoli:
first interview was slated on the 22feb 2012,after the normal checks,security,and visa fee payment. we came into the embassy and called to window 15.
co. from ur information it was recorded that ur still in ur final year in ur university
me. yes
me. I talked about my I.T program in the laboratory part of the hospital last year
me. I answer
me. I answered
co. for how long
me. I answered
co.can u both come back again,we said yes,and he gave us a denial letter to come back on 26th but without our baby

26th. we came back but dis time on a one on oneinterviews with a black man this time around. 1st he asked my hubby to follow him with all document after 35/40mins he came out with the co then the co asked me to hand over my baby to my husband while I follow him. he asked me some questions on the first day we meet,our first intercourse,first date, and asked me to explain some few people in our photos. there and then I spent close to an hour there and he walked me out to where my husband was. he told us to go they would get back to us soon with our contact information,10days lata I was called to come drop our passports. we went back as soon as possible and we were given a white letter circled with an address asking us to check back five days lata, but we got the visas 6days after the visa drop. thats how it all went

Asked ur first intercourse wth ur husband, this consular officer too funny. Well congrat,wishng u d best in ur next destination. Keep us inform when u reach US.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2012
anita.okoli:
me. yes
me. I answer
me. I answered
co. for how long
me. I answered

congrat ooooo. I wish u gud lyf in God's own land.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 12:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
A day of joy and thanksgiving is coming 12 days left to shout great shoutz gongrats to temmy and all oda hommies ur journey to the land of fame thugz begone
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by naahluv: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2012
anita.okoli:
me. yes
me. I answer
me. I answered
co. for how long
me. I answered

i am seeing myself in your position in some months to come but mine i pray won't be this complicated someone say amen!!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
anita.okoli:
me. yes
me. I answer
me. I answered
co. for how long
me. I answered

Glory be to God in the highest, Congratulations ma! Wish you the very best. cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2012
naahluv: A day of joy and thanksgiving is coming 12 days left to shout great shoutz gongrats to temmy and all oda hommies ur journey to the land of fame thugz begone
We shall all (DV 2013 Nairalanders ) have the cause to shout for Joy by May as God liveth. cheesy

cheesy Who's going to be the first person to start the 2013 thread by May 1st?? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
naahluv: i am seeing myself in your position in some months to come but mine i pray won't be this complicated someone say amen!!
Amen ooooo! I wish that for you and every other 2013 applicants in da house.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stannydon(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2012
Fellow nairalanders and DV20013 hopeful, As am wishing you all the best in your quest to be a US citizens, I also want to thank you in all your efforts and contributions when i was seeking for advise during my interview last December. Thanks and God bless. Well, I have being in US for the past one month now, Though is a fine place and good place to be, but still if you have any good job you are doing out there in Nigeria, U can just come and get your green card if your job will permit you if not, i will not advise anyone to leave his high paying job in Nigeria to come here, is just like starting afresh. In case you need advise about interview thing, you can write to me i will be glad to help out. Thanks and God bless you guys!

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stannydon(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2012
temmytanny:

NO, you wont get to Chevron at all if you are coming from VI. Its just after Lekki phase 1 round about(the next bustop after lekki phase 1 bustop)
You will see a red and brown building(AMAZON ENERGY BUILDING )beside it.

How much is the total lottery fees at the embassy now?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 4:58pm On Apr 19, 2012
the most high God will answer us d 2013 dv lottery expentants in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
stannydon:

How much is the total lottery fees at the embassy now?
$330 for visa per person
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2012
temmytanny: finally got my visa today.

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. My God reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best
@temmytanny congratulation by the grace of God i will be joining you soon in america.pls in break down how much did you spend?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2012
Adegokenath: @temmytanny congratulation by the grace of God i will be joining you soon in america.pls in break down how much did you spend?

WHat do you need breakdown for? Everything you need to pay far has been written on this thread. Breakdown of everybody that apply DV visa may vary.

visa - $819(during my own time and for me,my wife and baby i paid $2457)
medical - N23k person
police report - N10k(dat was what i spent per person)
and some miscellaneous
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2012
temmytanny:

WHat do you need breakdown for? Everything you need to pay far has been written on this thread. Breakdown of everybody that apply DV visa may vary.

visa - $819(during my own time and for me,my wife and baby i paid $2457)
medical - N23k person
police report - N10k(dat was what i spent per person)
and some miscellaneous
As he won? why pples so anxious when result av not released.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ifemaco: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2012
pls can sm1 list d documents dat will be needed 4 d interview 4 both primary winner nd derivatives
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by adebanjok(m): 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2012
Thumb-UP NL's. Keep the fire burning

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by stannydon(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2012
Not really, the total thing you pay at the Embassy now is it $330 now? I paid $819 last december excluding medical and other stuff like that.
Bussyme:
As he won? why pples so anxious when result av not release.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 8:41pm On Apr 19, 2012
Bussyme:
As he won? why pples so anxious when result av not release.
@bussyme what is your problem do i direct my question to you if you don't have anything to said keep shot afterall poeple have started gaining from the question i throw to temmy.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by loveachday: 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hi guys i am new here and i have applied in dv 2013 i wish to win this years
i got many disappointments this year i really dont want it to be another
wish me luck
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 12:44am On Apr 20, 2012
DEJIE4LIVE, live in Atlanta Georgia, USA. My people its just like America is so close to heaven. From the JACKSON HARFIELD INT'L AIRPORT HOME, so long a journey yet not a single pure water nylon for road. Ha, OLUWA MO DUPE TEMI O. Well, just 2 days in Yankee, eyin temi i don dey fat from inside plane becos u go chop u go tire, trust Yankee now, all those mede mede now. As a dv winner omo na wellcom home from PORT OF ENTRY. Will talk to you more... BROTHERS AND SISTERS READING THIS, I WILL SHARE THIS SECRET WITH YOU TO ALWAYS MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD AND HE WILL SURELY SEE YOU THROUGH. THANK YOU MY COVENANT KEEPING GOD............... HALLELUYAH.

3 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by doxat(m): 4:10am On Apr 20, 2012
You sure seem to be loving the experience, got in here last year and had the same feel. First thing you need do is apply for your SSN, office at morrow, the earlier you get that started the earlier your life here begins, should take 3-4 weeks, during which all you can do is seat at home and try not to get bored...... all the best
Dejie4live: DEJIE4LIVE, live in Atlanta Georgia, USA. My people its just like America is so close to heaven. From the JACKSON HARFIELD INT'L AIRPORT HOME, so long a journey yet not a single pure water nylon for road. Ha, OLUWA MO DUPE TEMI O. Well, just 2 days in Yankee, eyin temi i don dey fat from inside plane becos u go chop u go tire, trust Yankee now, all those mede mede now. As a dv winner omo na wellcom home from PORT OF ENTRY. Will talk to you more... BROTHERS AND SISTERS READING THIS, I WILL SHARE THIS SECRET WITH YOU TO ALWAYS MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD AND HE WILL SURELY SEE YOU THROUGH. THANK YOU MY COVENANT KEEPING GOD............... HALLELUYAH.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:12am On Apr 20, 2012
Dejie4live: DEJIE4LIVE, live in Atlanta Georgia, USA. My people its just like America is so close to heaven. From the JACKSON HARFIELD INT'L AIRPORT HOME, so long a journey yet not a single pure water nylon for road. Ha, OLUWA MO DUPE TEMI O. Well, just 2 days in Yankee, eyin temi i don dey fat from inside plane becos u go chop u go tire, trust Yankee now, all those mede mede now. As a dv winner omo na wellcom home from PORT OF ENTRY. Will talk to you more... BROTHERS AND SISTERS READING THIS, I WILL SHARE THIS SECRET WITH YOU TO ALWAYS MAKE A COVENANT WITH GOD AND HE WILL SURELY SEE YOU THROUGH. THANK YOU MY COVENANT KEEPING GOD............... HALLELUYAH.
Congrat,u finaly arived in US. Don't forget to update NLs how the life look like at yankee frequently. So u left ur 9ja versity to start new life or wil u come back to complete ur versity program in 9ja?.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Toks78: 8:36am On Apr 20, 2012
Hello fellow NLer's....i have read thru many success story on this thread....i so much appreciate everyone 4 shareing ur various xperiences....i pray i will come back here to talk about my own personal xperiences at d embassy...soonest as result is out 2013dv.pls i will appreciate if anyone here could give me d total cost expected to pay by a dv selectee...visa fee,medical,police report etc.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2012
Thanks so much, i,ve started that and have even gone for my drivers permit. Will update from time to time. TRUST ME, NIJJAR 4 LIFE. AJO KO LE DUN DUN KI ONILE MA RE LE................................. LOVE ALL THE WAY.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2012
@ Deji,Temmy n co that has landed in Yankee, can you please upload some pics? not copy and paste from Google oooooooo.............lol[color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:52am On Apr 20, 2012
Pelumiv: @ Deji,Temmy n co that has landed in Yankee, can you please upload some pics? not copy and paste from Google oooooooo.............lol[color=#006600][/color] grin
am stil in naija ooooo my trip wil be in lat aug or sept
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Ayomola: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2012
God has done it for me ooo
full gist next week
...for it is not by power or might but by my mercies says the Lord.
for by strenght shall no man prevail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.