Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (187234 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Adegokenath(m): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Demaejy: Plz oo house,i heard it from my guy dat US is currently not allow Nigerians to enter US for nw,,is it true or not?
where is source of the news?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2012
Dejie4live: Hello House, please what document(s) will be required @ the port of entry.
just go with all the docs you presnted at the embassy including the sealed envelop
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 1:47am On Apr 17, 2012
@ Temmytanny,thnx bro. May all our 2013 dv bros & sis be favoured. Ayo ni o...

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 6:30am On Apr 17, 2012
@temmytanny congrats once again. but i ll like to now how long ur passports stayed at GSS before picking it and if they were any further questions asked there.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 7:06am On Apr 17, 2012
13days_remaining.We_shall_Celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2012
Hi lucky pips,pls i'm worried with my School issue,apparently i fill in d University degree in d form and i'm a Polytechnic student inview presently,i hope this wouldnt be problem.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by nifty: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2012
@jim what forms are you actually talking about?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2012
Ayomola: Hello house, please pray for me ooo, I will be going for my interview this week.
...... and by God sure mercy I will testify.
......for it is not by power or might but by God mercy.
...... for by strength shall no man prevail
God that paved the way for the Israelite on red sea will make a way for you in Jesus name. All is well with you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2012
@ Jim, if u filled university student in d forms u sent to Kcc then u hv to provide documents dat wl show u're a university undergraduate on ur interview date. Goodluck to you.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2012
val_dubem: I know that by the Special grace of God, this DV2013 will not elude us. I am a child of destiny and so therefore have a strong conviction that whatever that has been 'wriitten MUST surely come to pass. Guysssssssssssssss, lets begin to pop Champagne....Rose........moet!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let us just keep praising His name. cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2012
temmytanny: finally got my visa today.

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. My God reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best
cheesy cheesy cheesy Waaaooooh! Am so happy for you my brother, Congratulations! God has being so faithful on us, we shall also share our testimonies here by May in Jesus name. cheesy cheesy
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2012
temmytanny: finally got my visa today.

Want to thank all that prayed and advised me tru out the processing. My God reward you all and also to the 2013 entrants,your blessing and favor is around the corner. Any body that needs advice or wants to ask me questions can do so here. I will always be here on nairaland even when i land USA.

All the best

Congratulation Temmytanny, your story was quite informative.
Pls could you give me a good direction to the collection center? Is it along the main road?

Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2012
Am happy for you @ temmay.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by chizzy86(f): 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2012
Congrats temmytanny. This is the beginning of greater blessings for u. I ask that God do the same for us all
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Jim241gidi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2012
nifty: @jim what forms are you actually talking about?
I mean d visa lottery form
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by YesuAfuga: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2012
Congs to you,Temmy Tammy!

could you please advise me what information they will require when one contacts the Doctors for a medical exam.

when i contacted them via e-mail, they asked me to scan my biodata page on the first page of the passport and the visa appointment letter indicating my case number. is that safe? i thought the last thing i needed to share with some one is my CN.

please advise me. Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2012
YesuAfuga: Congs to you,Temmy Tammy!

could you please advise me what information they will require when one contacts the Doctors for a medical exam.

when i contacted them via e-mail, they asked me to scan my biodata page on the first page of the passport and the visa appointment letter indicating my case number. is that safe? i thought the last thing i needed to share with some one is my CN.

I really don't thnk you need to do that. Just go to the clinic - I know of the consultant practice in Ikoyi with your passport and a copy of your selectee notification as well as your money, 22k. This would save you of any doubt. I've not heard of that scanning documents to the Doctors
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2012
anita.okoli:
@temmytanny congrats once again. but i ll like to now how long ur passports stayed at GSS before picking it and if they were any further questions asked there.
5 working days
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2012
YesuAfuga: Congs to you,Temmy Tammy!

its safe if its the hospital
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2012
busayodot:

Congratulation Temmytanny, your story was quite informative.
Pls could you give me a good direction to the collection center? Is it along the main road?

Regards
if you comin from lagos island,just take a bus going to ajah or jakande,drop at marwa bustop and cross to the other side of the road. you will see a four floor building with cream color with inscription VFS GLOBAL.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 9:16am On Apr 18, 2012
@temmytanny, thanks I think I may b able to find it. I wouldn't be going in a bus, don't want to just keep driving around the area was why I asked.
So I guess d place would be after Chevron, cream building with VFS Global on it. Pls correct me if wrong.
Regards
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Babycake(m): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2012
Winning_DVLottery_is_not_just'LUCK'.Its_purely_Divine_Partiality(FAVOUR)............gbam!8millionEntries/1.36million_from_Naija.......NoBeGod?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2012
busayodot: @temmytanny, thanks I think I may b able to find it. I wouldn't be going in a bus, don't want to just keep driving around the area was why I asked.
So I guess d place would be after Chevron, cream building with VFS Global on it. Pls correct me if wrong.
Regards

NO, you wont get to Chevron at all if you are coming from VI. Its just after Lekki phase 1 round about(the next bustop after lekki phase 1 bustop)
You will see a red and brown building(AMAZON ENERGY BUILDING )beside it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 2:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=Adegokenath][/quote]where is d source of ur info?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by anitaokoli1: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
you all should join givivg thanks to God. we have collected our visa I,My little girl,and my husband
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2012
anita.okoli:
you all should join givivg thanks to God. we have collected our visa I,My little girl,and my husband
Congrat! Wishng u best of luck. Pls give detail of ur interview for NLs to read.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by busayodot: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2012
temmytanny:

NO, you wont get to Chevron at all if you are coming from VI. Its just after Lekki phase 1 round about(the next bustop after lekki phase 1 bustop)
You will see a red and brown building(AMAZON ENERGY BUILDING )beside it.

Thanks Temmytanny,would watch out for your description. Hope you are doing well preparing to leave. Regards

@Anita.okoli, congratulations!! Wish you the very best
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Pelumiv(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Good for you @ Anita and success in ya endeavours.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello, fellow NLs May 1st 4 dv 2013 winners may almighty God ans us. 12 days to kno . Yankee is waitng 4 us. JUSTWISE long time . Congrat 2 all NLs granted visa recently,GOD dat did urs wil surely do remaining members. Tammytenny we wil miss u on dis forum. God go b4 u & after u 2 US.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
busayodot:

Thanks Temmytanny,would watch out for your description. Hope you are doing well preparing to leave. Regards

@Anita.okoli, congratulations!! Wish you the very best
tanx ,am preparing hard oooo to raise the ticket fare
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 5:38am On Apr 19, 2012
am happy 4 u tammytanny i wish u best of luck 4rm nigeria to any part of us is 12 to 13 hrs flight here u come dis place no play, play place u will work hard. U remeber my word dat they wil give d visa blong to u they re 2 type of wealher in us cold or hot it depend on city u re going my is hot am o.k wit it. Mind u it wil take u 1month to start work & their job here require train. When u come u wil see again welcome to d us & also deji u 2. Am wait 4 u guy to come an feel d real life here.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2012
ADEREMISON: am happy 4 u tammytanny i wish u best of luck 4rm nigeria to any part of us is 12 to 13 hrs flight here u come dis place no play, play place u will work hard. U remeber my word dat they wil give d visa blong to u they re 2 type of wealher in us cold or hot it depend on city u re going my is hot am o.k wit it. Mind u it wil take u 1month to start work & their job here require train. When u come u wil see again welcome to d us & also deji u 2. Am wait 4 u guy to come an feel d real life here.
Tanx see you in summer

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (92)

Adventure In Ireland / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.