Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! (9979 Views)

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Hed0nist: 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Oga, go and repay your loan. The day you were requesting it, you probably were beginning like man wey dey beg for pussy at 12am midnight but here you are now mocking the same people that came to your rescue in time of need. You all go to church asking God to bless your businesses whereas you are killing another's man business, how will He bless your own? Go and repay your loan before thunder fire you now.

Loan agent. We sight you.

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Hed0nist: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
It's just 200k now but you didn't have it which was why you went to borrow. Go and repay your loan and be free. This is why people remain poor. You may think there's no record of your default somewhere but the day it will come back to bite you, you'll cry blood I tell you. Integrity pays and loan repayment is one good test of integrity.

Loan app agent 47. Sanu.
Agent 007: License to defame.

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dickson178(m): 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

any loan apps that gv 7-14 days repayment period is nt registered.

fairmoney,branch and carbon are the only registered ones,dats y they gv up to 2months repayment date.
won't they have access to withdraw money from my bank account?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dickson178:
won't they have access to withdraw money from my bank account?

they can't withdraw money once u change ur atm card..

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by idu1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
A person. That's a different ball game.

Dummies, we are talking about a criminal organisation runned by the Chinese as Loan Apps. They're owing the Federal Government in Tax evasion. That's a crime. Again, dummies!

I don't understand what you are trying to prove here now. You borrowed from someone. You should paid back whether the person is a criminal or not.

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Hed0nist: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
you collect loan from them, time reach for you to pay, u dey shout say na criminal organisation.
E seems like say na only you be the dummy for here. undecided
Just admit say u no get the money to pay back, no dey make noise.
If u see them now, u no go fit talk anything. tongue

Where him fit see them? Dem de hide too. They can’t actually do anything except soil his reputation Which they can’t as they don’t have his contacts.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Hed0nist: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
I hate debtors with passion but anybody wey refuse to pay these criminal loan apps no be debtor to me. The person is a master in finesse. A freedom fighter and a legend.

I used to borrow money from Lcredit if I’m in urgent need of cash but don’t have access to my cash at the moment. I don’t mind their high interest rates as I’m getting a loan without giving collateral. I’ve been doing so for more than a year now. I hate owing so I always pay back days before I’m due. I vowed never to have anything to do with them when I borrowed 20k But had an issue with my bank and couldn’t access funds by the time I was due. Dem ma suppose know cos my card is linked and they could auto debit if they wanted.

However one day after repayment was due two idiot agents started bombarding my WhatsApp with threats. Insult follow join. That was when I understood why people hate and want to cheat them. Just one day o wey circumstances bin no de my control this bastards copied my profile pic and started threatening to post it with defamatory messages. E pain me gan cos I had more than 10 x that in my account but My acc was in the process of being unfrozen. Come be say dem de add interest on top the threats and insult.

Normal banks give you some time plus reminders and interest penalties before moving on to the next step. These idiots started threatening me after one day. I just paid back as I got my money and uninstalled the app jejely. Since then anybody wey de owe dem de like Superman for my eye.

8 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
God punish you with "iron hand". Publishing people's Obituary, tagging them as thieves to families, tagging ppl HIV positive is the way to go? Why would you give ppl loans to pay between 7days to 14days on high interest? Are they not criminals?
Were you blind to that when you accepted the money? You saw those terms clearly yet accepted the money and now you're ranting? Boy, you're a criminal, it's plain and simple. I no blame you sha.

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
This can only be successfully for android users
Any loan app you see on apple store are registered, don’t pay them and see how they’ll serve you court papers

See how the op is glowing with pride because he owes 21+k. What a shame

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

7 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by tydi(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
I will cast the method on Twitter

It's a free world
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by moshuur(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
why are people like this.....u borrowed money with d intention of not paying back.
Mtchewww...why do people behave this way
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Streetmovement(m): 3:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na Nigeria we dey nothing dey happen brother man, continue collecting those people loan grin grin grin

Even government dey collect loan and them never pay grin

If you even see the one wey big pass that one collect dey go grin

I stand with you comrade grin

No be only lawyers, lawyers wey no get compass grin

4 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Mattwillz: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent!

There's no problem anywhere. grin

I won't pay 1k and they can't do anything. I will even help others take loans and walk freely.
op abeg help me take loan make we share the money...bt i no get big phone and i lost the number i use open akant..abeg help me
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
tydi:
Lol. One called me and tried pulling that barrister BS on me I answered him to be speaking with an Army Captain, baba cut call
grin grin
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by onyekaokechukwu: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Uzomacharles:

How do you know he's a fake lawyer?

WITH ALL THE EVIL WORDS PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING AGAINST ONLINE LOAN APP,YOU STILL FOOLISHLY WENT AHEAD TO TAKE A LOAN FROM THEM AND YOU NOW REFUSED TO PAY THEM BACK....

Now,who's dumb?

Baba pay your debt

How do you know he's a fake lawyer?

Lawyer wey no even Sabi compose proper English.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BBBricks: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
I borrowed money from one of their loan apps like that and used the money to go fxck ashe.wo for brothel and flex my life

Weeks later I defaulted and didn't pay

Their guys and customer care started to call me
I didn't budge, I just removed my sim card and put another mtn line

After a month that I didn't pay, the guy started sending text messages to me at night. I didn't reply, I just deleted the messages and ignored them

There was one guy too that I owed money like that that always call, but when he see say this guy no even get time for him
He left me alone
Me wey no get shingbain to pay back.

I am not encouraging people not to be borrowing money and not pay oh

But the bad thing about those loan sharks is that they too ought to decipher when the person they are asking to repay will repay or is just wasting their time.
I borrowed N5000, and you have already used N3000 recharge card to call me, don't you read in-between the lines?

And another thing many people ought to decipher from those loan sharks are that if you can't repay all of their added interest just repay the exact amount that you borrowed and ignore all of their calls. When they too notice that you are not paying attention to them they will leave you be in peace

Like Soko Loan, I borrowed N5000 and they said I will repay N8409,, after all the cat and dog and Whatsapp message disgrace and bullshit higledy pigledy, I refunded them with N5100, and ignored the guy calling me everyday, I didn't even block his number and he doesn't even bother to call me anymore

Don't they too know that the economy is bad?

#Itiswell!

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Blessing0305(f): 6:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Even if I get the money, the fact that they're operating illegally is enough reason not to pay.

A criminal would never go to the police station to report a person that defrauded him/her while defrauding others. grin

My Loan with them is now about 16days overdue and I won't pay. Should be 150k by now. cheesy
Its wise to pay them if u have the money, u are no different from a criminal as they are if u keep hoarding their money.
Pay them and have peace of mind, moreover u borrowed the money when u were needful of it and they helped by giving.
Its wise to pay up, try putting ur self in their shoe. Shalom.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent!

I won't pay 1k and they can't do anything. I will even help others take loans and walk freely.

Sup fam, me self go like take loan but I'm paying back
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nonexisting: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hed0nist:

Loan agent. We sight you.
In your dreams. Continue giving yourself excuse for your failures.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Ramzyranks: 9:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
While you’re here for the gist just check out Fairsave.

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Hed0nist: 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
In your dreams. Continue giving yourself excuse for your failures.

K
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Maxxim: 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just pay back their money, instead of you to start maintaining your credit score so as to get higher one, I just smh when citizens acts this way and you expect your leaders to do better.

3 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Go to your settings and deny them all permissions, then uninstall the app. Download Truecaller and report their numbers as spam.

Don't pay any App that's not registered. Pay the registered ones.
Lol. Is Fairmoney registered or illegal
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shakathezulu1:
Lol. Is Fairmoney registered or illegal
fairmoney is registered dats y they gv up to 2months repayment time
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by kobarney(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Even if I get the money, the fact that they're operating illegally is enough reason not to pay.

A criminal would never go to the police station to report a person that defrauded him/her while defrauding others. grin

My Loan with them is now about 16days overdue and I won't pay. Should be 150k by now. cheesy

You are a thief and a vagabond! Pay up what you owe you nigga! Tueh!

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by kobarney(m): 11:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
A person. That's a different ball game.

Dummies, we are talking about a criminal organisation runned by the Chinese as Loan Apps. They're owing the Federal Government in Tax evasion. That's a crime. Again, dummies!

You don take money you no won pay come de form detective. Now you know the law. Now you they are illegal now you know they owe Nigeria through tax evasion. Lol. You and all your cohorts are just a bunch of dishonest good for nothing motherfuckers. There’s no progress for fuckers like y’all. Low life thieves. When you were dead broke and cash thirsty you didn’t remember the law. Now you have to pay back you come here listing out illegalities, now you know the law? Lool. Fools

I’m no agent but I hate actions as these. You deserve to wallow in poverty you fraudulent bastard! Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 12:57am On Jun 16, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent!

Help me take.loan
Pls I need it like rn
We can share , but I'll pay back
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Kdon2: 2:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Dashlys:
Well, I told him to go get an Actual Law degree 'cause what the f"ck is this ignorance? cheesy grin

Lcredit are running a scam business under the radar without government approval. Their business in Nigeria is illegitimate. And they steal money from people's account too once you give them your details! Thieves

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Harrykn: 3:26am On Jun 16, 2022
Una dey like free things eh. Instead of paying your loan, you come paste am for NL. We follow you chop the money ni?
Mkpong you’ll say “I’m OBIdient”. Bad debtor shi
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:

Help me take.loan
Pls I need it like rn
We can share , but I'll pay back
None of them wants to give me loan again. grin Use your phone to collect, then tag me. I will tell you how to block permissions.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
Dashlys:
None of them wants to give me loan again. grin Use your phone to collect, then tag me. I will tell you how to block permissions.

How can I block the permissions? Can they loan 200k ? I'm paying back

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 11:58am On Jun 16, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

How can I block the permissions? Can they loan 200k ? I'm paying back
200k, nooo. You would have to have spent Months and constantly borrow and reply on due date before your credit record would give you that. But I assure you, you would've spent double on interest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Young Beautiful Bearded Lady Who Has Facial Hair(Pictures) / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Any Romancelander Intrested In Hanging Out On Easter Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.