Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! (9995 Views)

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dashlys:
200k, nooo. You would have to have spent Months and constantly borrow and reply on due date before your credit record would give you that. But I assure you, you would've spent double on interest.

exactly....

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BlueAir: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Which app is still paying
Dashlys:
Go to your settings and deny them all permissions, then uninstall the app. Download Truecaller and report their numbers as spam.

Don't pay any App that's not registered. Pay the registered ones.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

fairmoney is registered dats y they gv up to 2months repayment time
Which Fairmoney dey give 2months repayment time. With their high interest rate.
Cuz I been collect money from them and as I dey like this, I no get hope of returning the money back.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Cuz I been collect money from them and as I dey like this, I no get hope of returning the money back.

na wrong fairmoney u download..
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

hw much u take?

hw much interest)

hw many week b4 due date)
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

na wrong fairmoney u download..
Whey I don spend the money, whey Dem gimme. I dey reason to throway the sim sef, cuz na sim, whey I no dey use.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Jmichael1:

hw much u take?

hw much interest)

hw many week b4 due date)
2 weeks b4 due date.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shakathezulu1:
2 weeks b4 due date.
fairmoney gave u 2week b4 due date?
unless u were the one that click 2wks option
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Whey I don spend the money, whey Dem gimme. I dey reason to throway the sim sef, cuz na sim, whey I no dey use.

hahahahahaha....

abeg no behave lyk me ooh,i de owe 180k frm 3 loan apps and i dn rmv sim card frm phone...

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by ImoleNaija: 12:16am On Jun 17, 2022
Maxxim:
Just pay back their money, instead of you to start maintaining your credit score so as to get higher one, I just smh when citizens acts this way and you expect your leaders to do better.

Sorry to say this, but I think only a wasteful person would do that with loan sharks. It's like wasting one's hard earned money. The first time I tried to use one, I had to take a run. Thanks to Gtbank which came to my rescue then. The interest was like a gun pointing at my head.

I just don't like how OP brags about it.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Maxxim: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2022
ImoleNaija:

Sorry to say this, but I think only a wasteful person would do that with loan sharks. It's like wasting one's hard earned money. The first time I tried to use one, I had to take a run. Thanks to Gtbank which came to my rescue then. The interest was like a gun pointing at my head.

I just don't like how OP brags about it.
This is true but I realized collecting funds below 100k attracts lower interest, I have almost 3 of them willing to offer me over 500k which I didn't take their offer due to their interest rate. Most of these money I collect sef are mostly used when there's need for emergence.
But not paying them their money is what I frown upon.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Youngpo413: 8:18am On Jun 17, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Na poverty cause am...most Nigerians collect loans with no means of paying back and this is killing entrepreneurial growth in Nigeria, Banks don't give loans to people who need them cause they (Banks) are scared...LAPO is only successful because of their "iron hand", most microfinance banks are dead. These loan apps are only trying to get their HARD EARNED money from Nigerians and if they don't use "iron hand" they'll go broke
Even easy-buy is not safe anymore...
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2022
Jmichael1:

hahahahahaha....

abeg no behave lyk me ooh,i de owe 180k frm 3 loan apps and i dn rmv sim card frm phone...
Abi make I return their money, collect a bigger 1 ni. I just confuse. Lol
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Theboy21: 9:56am On Jun 17, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent!

There's no problem anywhere. grin

I won't pay 1k and they can't do anything. I will even help others take loans and walk freely.
Honourable comrade in valulence collect another big loan i get 2 sure odds for you cheesy cheesy Let the vawulence increase grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 10:49am On Jun 17, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Abi make I return their money, collect a bigger 1 ni. I just confuse. Lol

if u get the money,pay dem bk nah....

bt guy dat tin(loan) dey addictive ooh,pray make e no master u lyk the way e do me...

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Youngpo413:

Nigerians are terrible people!

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dashlys:
Even if I get the money, the fact that they're operating illegally is enough reason not to pay.

A criminal would never go to the police station to report a person that defrauded him/her while defrauding others. grin

My Loan with them is now about 16days overdue and I won't pay. Should be 150k by now. cheesy
Thief.You apply for a loan you still dey beat chest.

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
Dashlys:
Okay na. Why Nigerians won't pay back such loan Apps.
You are dealing with a Chinese company,They have your details including your BVN and can hack your account and retrieve x4 of the money you actually owe.By then na another Monika you go open to lament how you bank account get hack and your funds withdrawn.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 8:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Jmichael1:

if u get the money,pay dem bk nah....

bt guy dat tin(loan) dey addictive ooh,pray make e no master u lyk the way e do me...
E get wetin Migo do me during Corona time, I repay my loan only for them to deny me access to another.
How I take survive that month, na GOD.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
Justpd:
So if you deny them the permissions to your contact, they won't get to you.?
Clear your contact list when you want to take a loan.

After taking the loan, upload them back.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by rant19ade: 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2022
Youngpo413:

What did they do to easy-buy?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

E get wetin Migo do me during Corona time, I repay my loan only for them to deny me access to another.
How I take survive that month, na GOD.

naso e dy be at times...
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 12:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
Agent! I have changed my card Pin and the phone number linked to my account. On trial, I paid in 3k into my account yesterday and withdraw it later. Tell this to a kid. cheesy
Revolution2022:
You are dealing with a Chinese company,They have your details including your BVN and can hack your account and retrieve x4 of the money you actually owe.By then na another Monika you go open to lament how you bank account get hack and your funds withdrawn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Ahmadaminyahaya: 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Revolution2022:
please do migo loan call you or send messages to your contact after defaulting??
Jmichael1:

naso e dy be at times...
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ahmadaminyahaya:
please do migo loan call you or send messages to your contact after defaulting??
I have never apply for a loan.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Gift96: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
tydi:
Lol. One called me and tried pulling that barrister BS on me I answered him to be speaking with an Army Captain, baba cut call
Which loan app is that
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Rogkush: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2022
Is this playing or what

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Shakathezulu1: 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Jmichael1:

naso e dy be at times...
Bro, aw Fairmoney package. Dem get wahala.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by sammugbes(m): 10:05am On Jun 27, 2022
How do you deny them permission

quote author=Dashlys post=113820118] Bro, of you denied them permissions, get Truecaller to block calls and rest. They won't be able to do anything. cheesy angry

Mine should be over 200k by now and I sleep well. God punish them! [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by ELEYIofNigeria: 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rogkush:
Is this playing or what
WHAT KIND OF PLAYING IS THIS grin grin
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Ahmadaminyahaya:
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
better go pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / My Neighbour's Wife Baths Without Closing The Bathroom Doors. / Packaging!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.