Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! (9986 Views)

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Orobokibo1: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dashlys:
Too bad! Dem no want loan me again. I don try tire. Just 200k wey I dey owe na them no want loan me again. Na wa for these people. How I want take chop free money again?

i have tried to download every available loan app i can see online but the highest i can see is just 5000.
i am worried about some serious issues.
can i get a loan app to loan like 150k or 250k
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by sulorog(m): 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:

i have tried to download every available loan app i can see online but the highest i can see is just 5000.
i have been worries about some serious issues for now.
can i get a loan app to loan like 150k or 250k

No loan app, will give you 180k for a start. You have to start small and grow that is if you pay your loan on time. Your credit scores is good, your loan will be increase from 5k to 7k or 10k depends on the loan app.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Orobokibo1: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
sulorog:

No loan app, will give you 180k for a start. You have to start small and grow that is if you pay your loan on time. Your credit scores is good, your loan will be increase from 5k to 7k or 10k depends on the loan app.
10k no go solve anything, i will just be trapped in the debt chain.i seek around 200 - 350. its for business
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by sulorog(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Orobokibo1:
10k no go solve anything, i will just be trapped in the debt chain.i seek around 200 - 350. its for business
Guy, you no go see that amount when you dey look for on loan app. Oooooo!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Samelona: 3:44am On Jul 05, 2022
Please wetin be the solution to bvn not validated on migo loan
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by DonBenny77(m): 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dashlys:
Agent! I have changed my card Pin and the phone number linked to my account. On trial, I paid in 3k into my account yesterday and withdraw it later. Tell this to a kid. cheesy
No mind the mumu agent I owe over 50 apps already from 2018 till date, I still use same bank account.
Na loan apps dey run from me now.
If you know any app that would still give a chronic debtor and criminal on the run like me please share make I collect chop clean mouth their Fada!

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by DonBenny77(m): 11:56pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hed0nist:
I hate debtors with passion but anybody wey refuse to pay these criminal loan apps no be debtor to me. The person is a master in finesse. A freedom fighter and a legend.

I used to borrow money from Lcredit if I’m in urgent need of cash but don’t have access to my cash at the moment. I don’t mind their high interest rates as I’m getting a loan without giving collateral. I’ve been doing so for more than a year now. I hate owing so I always pay back days before I’m due. I vowed never to have anything to do with them when I borrowed 20k But had an issue with my bank and couldn’t access funds by the time I was due. Dem ma suppose know cos my card is linked and they could auto debit if they wanted.

However one day after repayment was due two idiot agents started bombarding my WhatsApp with threats. Insult follow join. That was when I understood why people hate and want to cheat them. Just one day o wey circumstances bin no de my control this bastards copied my profile pic and started threatening to post it with defamatory messages. E pain me gan cos I had more than 10 x that in my account but My acc was in the process of being unfrozen. Come be say dem de add interest on top the threats and insult.

Normal banks give you some time plus reminders and interest penalties before moving on to the next step. These idiots started threatening me after one day. I just paid back as I got my money and uninstalled the app jejely. Since then anybody wey de owe dem de like Superman for my eye.
I am one of those dealing with them on your behalf, I owe over 50 apps I no kuku get shame again. I don delete family and relevant contacts from my phone. Always ready to chop their money and defamation wotor wotor.
Those 7 days loan apps are worse than the devil

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by danniyal(m): 12:18am On Jul 15, 2022
MrFollowFollow:

Nigerians are terrible people!
Including your father. Don't go and look for work
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by MrFollowFollow(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2022
danniyal:

Including your father. Don't go and look for work

Your father, your mother and the rest of your ancestors are a bunch of bastaards!

Na you suppose go look for work so that you go fit pay all the gbese wey dey your head

Agbaya oshi!
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by effort1: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2022
Dashlys:

I enjoy talking to them now 'cause I know they don't have my contacts. grin

How did you do that?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 6:29am On Aug 12, 2022
Dashlys:
The Lawyer was threatening me with how they would call my family and friends and discredit my reputation. Well, if he was an actual lawyer, he would've know that doing that is a crime punishable by law, but an illiterate like him wouldn't know. cheesy The id*it disappeared.

My dear, deny them permissions and be free. It's a legit method to get away.

I enjoy talking to them now 'cause I know they don't have my contacts. grin

It is NOT a crime to report a debtor to his immediate family and associates. However, that does not take away the fact that the so called lawyer is incompetent and may not really be a lawyer but a recovery agent given his writing skills.

My advice to you would be to pay down so as not to destroy your credit rating for visa purposes.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 6:33am On Aug 12, 2022
Dashlys:
Illiteracy!

You're just another dumb agent.

So, how will they invite me to the Court? Just curious. grin

Lol. They can issue you a court summon and serve your residence whether you are home or not. Failure to show up is another thing entirely but i strongly believe it will not get to that point.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 6:40am On Aug 12, 2022
Dashlys:
You people think all Nigerians are like you they hire and give the task of breaking the Laws. It doesn't take much to identify a criminal fronting as a Lawyer. The entire existence of this company is built on fraud...no actual lawyer would work with a company that's not registered. Get that into your dumb head.

Any company registered with CAC is recognised by law. No loan app can go into the business of lending without sufficient licence from CBN. What most coys do is to leverage on the licence of an affiliate or a parent company. If they choose to pursue recovery, they can get their money back with the aid of a law court.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 6:45am On Aug 12, 2022
Jmichael1:

any loan apps that gv 7-14 days repayment period is nt registered.

fairmoney,branch and carbon are the only registered ones,dats y they gv up to 2months repayment date.

Lol. You are wrong. Terms and conditions differ from the ability to conduct legal business. Banks do give loans that run for weeks; less than a month. It is all about agreements.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 6:50am On Aug 12, 2022
Dashlys:
What annoys me is the level of ignorance. cheesy They just assume most Nigerians are uneducated so they take advantage of that to send these people that barely finished secondary school to chat customers up. Even Branch that's registered won't send a Lawyer on a defaulter.

You are wrong again. Creditors do send lawyers to chase recoveries. It is a matter of cost-benefit analysis for the creditors. Apparently, that industry needs more regulation as to the modus operandi. Proper guidelines should be set for sufficient consumer protection and creditors alike.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by James6400: 9:32am On Aug 12, 2022
If you have a loan app. Giving you issues. Contact me via mail. Let me give you my number. I used to be depressed because of loan apps. Borrow from one to pay another. But now I am free. ... Don't want to state too much... Contact me. joyokafor399@gmail.com
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Boss469(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Jmichael1:

mine is 180k with 3 loan apps and its 21 days over due..

Omo my own reach 160k and it's going to two weeks.. I Neva sleep well since.

Op try pay if you get.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Boss469(m): 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dickson178:
The interest is too much! I'm owing them too, but I'll pay them sooner I have the money.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 14, 2022
Dashlys:
Well, I told him to go get an Actual Law degree 'cause what the f"ck is this ignorance? cheesy grin

Bros� believe me, it’s a lie from the pit of hell. It was a template they edit and sent out to their debtors. I am typing from experience, they’d also soon text you that your BVN will be blocked and that you’d be reported to ‘Credit Burueau’ but na lie….. They are even on the run from the government authority. Meaning, they are operating outside of the relevant laws.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
mapist:

Any company registered with CAC is recognised by law. No loan app can go into the business of lending without sufficient licence from CBN. What most coys do is to leverage on the licence of an affiliate or a parent company. If they choose to pursue recovery, they can get their money back with the aid of a law court.
You are wrong. Every Tom dick and Harry can register a company from the comfort of your home. You might register with CAC and not have the required license to operate
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
mapist:

Lol. They can issue you a court summon and serve your residence whether you are home or not. Failure to show up is another thing entirely but i strongly believe it will not get to that point.
An illegal company running away from the law can’t charge one to court
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 2:37pm On Aug 16, 2022
ademola721gmai:

An illegal company running away from the law can’t charge one to court

Do you have any evidence of them avoiding the law? Remember, the law court is about evidences.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 2:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
ademola721gmai:

You are wrong. Every Tom dick and Harry can register a company from the comfort of your home. You might register with CAC and not have the required license to operate

Read well before you reply statements. Apparently, you did not before posting your comment.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
mapist:

Do you have any evidence of them avoiding the law? Remember, the law court is about evidences.
Have you tried downloading their app lately? Do so and tell me what you come up with.. I know more about them than you can possibly imagine-Unless, of course, you are one of their staffs. Their app has been taken down by google and the App Store, they now operate under a new name I won’t mention- but of course, you’d know if you happen to be a staff of theirs.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2022
mapist:

Try to find out if any loan app is being insured by the NDIC. Palmpay, FairMoney etc evidently boast of this. But the non- regulated ones aren’t
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 11:08am On Aug 25, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Try to find out if any loan app is being insured by the NDIC. Palmpay, FairMoney etc evidently boast of this. But the non- regulated ones aren’t

NDIC insures deposits and nothing more. Lol. You surely dont understand some key facts but it's okay. No need to argue. Cheers.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2022
mapist:

NDIC insures deposits and nothing more. Lol. You surely dont understand some key facts but it's okay. No need to argue. Cheers.
Can you imagine? To yourself, you made sense right? NDIC insures deposits of which financial institutions exactly? And you think some loan apps don’t have depositors?�.
Keep defending these illegal loan sharks that are running away from the law. They don’t even have a face-I.e a functioning office
as stipulated by law. Think about that mr ‘Loan shark’ member of staff
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 25, 2022
mapist:

Ogbeni, haba! Think about it now. You are operating outside of the Law and running away from government regulators and still want to charge people to court, hhhhm.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Boxbae: 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2022
Dashlys:
Well, I told him to go get an Actual Law degree 'cause what the f"ck is this ignorance? cheesy grin

Me self they owe different apps... They don't call me tire I no get money to pay back ...

Those loan people did not know there's no money in this kwantry and the funniest thing is that they will give 7days to pay with high interest

They want make you go steal ?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by mapist(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Can you imagine? To yourself, you made sense right? NDIC insures deposits of which financial institutions exactly? And you think some loan apps don’t have depositors?�.
Keep defending these illegal loan sharks that are running away from the law. They don’t even have a face-I.e a functioning office
as stipulated by law. Think about that mr ‘Loan shark’ member of staff

Okay.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Gift96: 5:02am On Aug 29, 2022

Bros� believe me, it’s a lie from the pit of hell. It was a template they edit and sent out to their debtors. I am typing from experience, they’d also soon text you that your BVN will be blocked and that you’d be reported to ‘Credit Burueau’ but na lie….. They are even on the run from the government authority. Meaning, they are operating outside of the relevant laws.
grin grin grin
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Danielli70(m): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2022
There's someone I know suffering from borrowing from one loan app to repay the other and each huge sum of money.

Whenever am bored I just come back to this page and read some comments,then am okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crazy Nigerians:) / Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.