Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! (9981 Views)

Help! Amatarasha Has Contacted A Deadly Virus DPVS ..doctor's Advice Needed Weep / After Ignoring Me, She Contacted Me Years Later For Financial Assistance / EX From My Husband Contacted Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Take ❤️ This one you just typed won't make me pay 1k and I sleep well. Once again, take heart!
SavageBoy:
You collect money, e reach time to pay you're saying the company is not legally registered in Nigeria

What's wrong with some people for God's sake?

You didn't bother to check if the company was registered before you borrow money, now you're here opening your wide mouth spewing out trash.

Oga go and pay your money
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dickson178(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Go to your settings and deny them all permissions, then uninstall the app. Download Truecaller and report their numbers as spam.

Don't pay any App that's not registered. Pay the registered ones.
what about EASEMONI? do you know if it's registered?
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by BlaqFaze: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Sorry oh! Agent! grin

You won't see salary this month. cheesy
Abeg go borrow loan again make you see food chop this night

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
I will not pay any Unregistered company like a Chinese loan shark money. God forbid I pay them.
Uzomacharles:

Y didn't you avoid such by paying up your debt b4 the due date? cos I believe you saw the due date while applying for it
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Too bad! Dem no want loan me again. I don try tire. Just 200k wey I dey owe na them no want loan me again. Na wa for these people. How I want take chop free money again?
BlaqFaze:
Abeg go borrow loan again make you see food chop this night

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Dickson178:
It's not registered. Ignore the first person that commented, he's the agent. grin Any App that gives you 7-14 days isn't registered.

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Are the Agents tired? grin cheesy God punish una!

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nonexisting: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Oga, go and repay your loan. The day you were requesting it, you probably were beginning like man wey dey beg for pussy at 12am midnight but here you are now mocking the same people that came to your rescue in time of need. You all go to church asking God to bless your businesses whereas you are killing another's man business, how will He bless your own? Go and repay your loan before thunder fire you now.

6 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nonexisting: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Too bad! Dem no want loan me again. I don try tire. Just 200k wey I dey owe na them no want loan me again. Na wa for these people. How I want take chop free money again?
It's just 200k now but you didn't have it which was why you went to borrow. Go and repay your loan and be free. This is why people remain poor. You may think there's no record of your default somewhere but the day it will come back to bite you, you'll cry blood I tell you. Integrity pays and loan repayment is one good test of integrity.

7 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2022
This one dey dey everyday dey increase the money. cheesy grin

Make them better stop wasting money on Text message 'cause 1k, I no dey pay an Illegal App.

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Dickson178:

any loan apps that gv 7-14 days repayment period is nt registered.

fairmoney,branch and carbon are the only registered ones,dats y they gv up to 2months repayment date.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
A person. That's a different ball game.

Dummies, we are talking about a criminal organisation runned by the Chinese as Loan Apps. They're owing the Federal Government in Tax evasion. That's a crime. Again, dummies!
you collect loan from them, time reach for you to pay, u dey shout say na criminal organisation.
E seems like say na only you be the dummy for here. undecided
Just admit say u no get the money to pay back, no dey make noise.
If u see them now, u no go fit talk anything. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Olodo! I no collect 200k from them. Na this one pain me. If to say I know, I for collect am then do them waiting I do them. Unfortunately, waitin I enjoy na 19k wey I collect use fix phone sell am 30k. However, I no dey pay.
Nonexisting:
It's just 200k now but you didn't have it which was why you went to borrow. Go and repay your loan and be free. This is why people remain poor. You may think there's no record of your default somewhere but the day it will come back to bite you, you'll cry blood I tell you. Integrity pays and loan repayment is one good test of integrity.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Una don run finish? I hear say FCCPC that is Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission dey find una. grin cheesy tongue
Beebah2000:
you collect loan from them, time reach for you to pay, u dey shout say na criminal organisation.
E seems like say na only you be the dummy for here. undecided
Just admit say u no get the money to pay back, no dey make noise.
If u see them now, u no go fit talk anything. tongue
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2022
They pay you 30k to exploit your country people and you accept and do their dirty jobs. The same person wants Nigeria to be like Dubai or America. Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

fairmoney,branch and carbon are the only registered ones,dats y they gv up to 2months repayment date.
You know them. grin
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Una don run finish? I hear say FCCPC that is Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission dey find una. grin cheesy tongue
Lol grin grin
You funny sha. tongue
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol grin grin
You funny sha. tongue
If e sure for you, give your location. cheesy grin

People that FG is looking for to arrest for fraud.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Jmichael1(m): 10:27am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
You know them. grin

those illegal loan apps dn do me shege well well b4 i cross my mind say i no go pay them again.....

dat their 180k dey on the pipe line 4 now..
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2022
The illiterates even told me that the loan will affect my NINs. How does loan affect NIN if you're not uneducated? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
cheesy grin
Jmichael1:

those illegal loan apps dn do me shege well well b4 i cross my mind say i no go pay them again.....

dat their 180k dey on the pipe line 4 now..
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by tydi(m): 10:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Lol. One called me and tried pulling that barrister BS on me I answered him to be speaking with an Army Captain, baba cut call

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2022
What annoys me is the level of ignorance. cheesy They just assume most Nigerians are uneducated so they take advantage of that to send these people that barely finished secondary school to chat customers up. Even Branch that's registered won't send a Lawyer on a defaulter.
tydi:
Lol. One called me and tried pulling that barrister BS on me I answered him to be speaking with an Army Captain, baba cut call
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
If e sure for you, give your location. cheesy grin

People that FG is looking for to arrest for fraud.
no worry. That lawyer go track you down, con deal with you grin grin tongue
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by tydi(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
What annoys me is the level of ignorance. cheesy They just assume most Nigerians are uneducated so they take advantage of that to send these people that barely finished secondary school to chat customers up. Even Branch that's registered won't send a Lawyer on a defaulter.

Those modafukaz ain't just greed , but they're thieves with their robust Interest rate .
Those Chinese that brought those loan app will suffer I wish Nigerian bankrupt them all.

2 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by tydi(m): 12:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
This one dey dey everyday dey increase the money. cheesy grin

Make them better stop wasting money on Text message 'cause 1k, I no dey pay an Illegal App.

Those companies doesn't even have a private business account for repayment . One will just keep bombing you with multiplies accts to make deposits and send confirmations to them on WhatsApp.

1 Like

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by eteebanky1: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Very stupid set of people, why will you borrow money from an online lender and have intention not to pay, this people self

Na why Nigerians no dy ever borrow eachother Money

6 Likes

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bad market for Agents. Thunder fire una. I go still do update tomorrow. grin
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
I will cast the method on Twitter
tydi:

Those modafukaz ain't just greed , but they're thieves with their robust Interest rate .
Those Chinese that brought those loan app will suffer I wish Nigerian bankrupt them all.
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dashlys: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
You mean, Lawyer wey no go school? I wonder what he will enforce. Under which laws? cheesy
Beebah2000:
no worry. That lawyer go track you down, con deal with you grin grin tongue
Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by Dickson178(m): 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jmichael1:

it's true bruddaly

Re: Lcredit's Lawyer Contacted Me. LMAO! by AyLuxury(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Dashlys:
Go to your settings and deny them all permissions, then uninstall the app. Download Truecaller and report their numbers as spam.

Don't pay any App that's not registered. Pay the registered ones.

Denying them permissions to your contacts only works for newly saved contacts. They usually download you contacts into their database as at the first installation and loan request.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Has Slept With 13 Men / Pls Help Me My Pussy Is Too Wide. Picture. Too Graphic / We Met In The Club Last Night And This Happened When I Got To His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.