Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404058 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2012
steffans: @caldan,d gross is it 4 all cadre?
no,its for officer1 or 2(GL09 & 08 resp.) depending on their step. thats whats obtainable across majority of d parastatals except for variation in weight-in,special allowances,strategic function(relevancy level) and other things which differs from organisation to another
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2012
@caldan, ar u sayin dat dis is wat is obtainable even in oda parastatals like ndic,cbn,nhis,firs etc? If so dat means dere is no need for d panikin. Tnx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2012
Ibr356: @caldan, ar u sayin dat dis is wat is obtainable even in oda parastatals like ndic,cbn,nhis,firs etc? If so dat means dere is no need for d panikin. Tnx
those u mentioned here are highly specialized organisations that more than ord. parastatals, they even renegotiate their wage. remember those waivers I mention. but any parastatal on CONPSS collects same with little variation. Just pray dt NSITF cld negotiate her pay well Wages&Salaries Comm.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 5:55am On Apr 16, 2012
A new week is here again, wat should be xpecting dis week? Hmmmm, God na ur hand we dey, pls come to our aid.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 6:52am On Apr 16, 2012
Gud morning All.
Last week is gone; please all those with Sorcerers, sorry, I mean Source shld tell us wat to expect dis week.
And those wit Back door strength shld stop disturbing us...dis forum is for those dat r waiting for d front door. Pls d back doors' guys make una no fill d room cos those of us waiting for d front door plenty.Enjoy ur success while we wait for our sauce abi na source ?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 7:46am On Apr 16, 2012
Notfree: @lilodez, Thanks . D salary tin is d next question i intend to ask my source,wenevr i ve time to check him in his office. U kwn it was d first time of my meeting him,i didnt wan to sound desperate n stuff,, so i had to stomach dat fundamental question. I will find time to check him in his office n any info frm him will b made available.
, We will nt Loose, NeVer!!!
your sauce abi na source be dis wan.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kpdc85: 8:06am On Apr 16, 2012
LAUGHING, ohhh some pple are jus so funny, God help us
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2012
aj donk: your sauce abi na source be dis wan.
Hahahaa;@aj donk...dat one na source where later turn to sauce. The guy disappeared from his office and i ve nt bin able to locate him since then.
Well am in Abj for official duties. I ran into my ex-boss who now wrks in NSITF related organization. And i can tell u 4 real ppler collecting apptmt letters.
My frnd also info me dat his Cousin jst received her letter. But these letters r issued frm d office of d senate president. These r politicians candidates. The said cousin also info him dat NSITF is still going to recruit abt 1000 staffs.
so make una relax, allow d back door guys to enjoy d successes thru their sorcerers.
This na d koko.
Have a nice day untill Nsitf opens its front door....am off to indian to consult my sorcerer; cos i no get power to enter thru window and d back door.
We will not loose.

3 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2012
All is well. A friend just called me that he was called yesterday to pick him letter. He ll be coming to abuja tomorrow to pick it. God ll do ours. Just keep believing in God.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by timbs001(m): 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
fabulous01: All is well. A friend just called me that he was called yesterday to pick him letter. He ll be coming to abuja tomorrow to pick it. God ll do ours. Just keep believing in God.
@fabulous, was he called by NSITF? and what position did he apply for? Thanks
Re: NSITF Interview In August by yemzod: 3:02pm On Apr 16, 2012
fabulous01: All is well. A friend just called me that he was called yesterday to pick him letter. He ll be coming to abuja tomorrow to pick it. God ll do ours. Just keep believing in God.

Yesterday was a Sunday.Do they make such calls during the weekends too or is that friend of yours a special candidate too?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
i called my source he ask if i have seen anybody that came 4 the chat that was called, 2nd i was meant to understand dat their contract staffs was converted and been offered offer letters he told me to wait and pass thr the the front 4 we shall be called soonest.its well

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
uchman77: i called my source he ask if i have seen anybody that came 4 the chat that was called, 2nd i was meant to understand dat their contract staffs was converted and been offered offer letters he told me to wait and pass thr the the front 4 we shall be called soonest.its well

As this hope becomes thinner and thinner by the hour, i fervently pray that Almighty God will not watch it dwindle into oblivion. HE is God that makes a way where there seems to be no way. HE will see us through. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2012
hi everybody in the house.pls we should not disturb ourselves about the nsitf stuff,but just go to God in prayers.the fact and the only fact is that,letters have been given out to some individuals and they call it presidential list.after that they will start considering other people that came for the chat.for me i have not receive any letter.so if you are not under presidential list try to be in Gods list.pray,pray,pray.do what you can do to provoke God for your letter to come.secondly i think those people involve may be GM,MD,AGM and the so called senior post.i would have given out the number of mine in-format for people to still confirm but for some reasons i can do that.FOR THE LETTERS,IT HAS STARTED ROLLING OUT.Take care and talk to God to show mercy to his children.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 4:20pm On Apr 16, 2012
So the usual 'Nigerian factor' has come into play once again? Where merit is relegated to the background, and all manner of mediocres are smuggled in ahead of more qualified individuals? Little wonder the country has gone to the dogs and would never develop. If the so-called 'special candidates' are being appointed first, is it not possible that only a handful of qualified candidates (who passed the test and attended the chat) would be selected later to fill in the gaps as it were? Well, God knows best.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
I called a staff of NSITF who confirmed dat some ppl came 4 documentation 2day but NSITF hv not officially released its list wh l strongly believe d names of dis back door ppl are include only deirs came frm dier God fathers.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2012
I don't why forumites keep giving themselves HBP for nothing, once letters start rolling out and no contact for most of you guys, just call on God to open ur own opportunity for you PERIOD! Live d mago mago and wuru wuru NSITF alone! I am done with agencies like these who can't be trusted with merit! God save nigeria!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by kpdc85: 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2012
plss can anyone confirm if its just pple who applied for experienced/senior post that are been called now? does anyone know any body dat has been called that applied for officer 1/2?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2012
I don't know why forumites keep giving themselves HBP for nothing, once letters start rolling out and no contact for most of you guys, just call on God to open ur own opportunity for you PERIOD! Live d mago mago and wuru wuru NSITF alone! I am done with agencies like these who can't be trusted with merit! God save nigeria! Their would be no list they will contact those who have found their favor and dat is d end of d process shikena, it is not an admission dat a list will be release!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by uchman77: 5:05pm On Apr 16, 2012
una pple wey don collect de no get cadre? abi nsitf just cal them to start work? abeg make una de tel us wetin we go understand no be a friend of mine cal me say them cal am to cm collect letter .pls make una de ask them some dis question wey all man don de ask since 4 God go cal us no bi i hear say .

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
I applied 4 experienced hire,DM Treasury but av not heard anytin. I wonder hw pple got ds info of being called. Pls lets hear 4m sum1 who has received hs/her letter.tanx
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
its confirm truely dt they ve started giving out letters but thru back door thats why majority of us on ds forum have not heard anything.Lets hope there will still be space for we coming in thru front door.I wish all of us Best of Luck as we hope dt d front door will soon be opened! If not called,I will like us to summon courage and forge ahead in our endeavours. Thats NIGERIA for you! Its well
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabulous01(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2012
We attended the chat together, we met at the venue of the chat and we later exchanged number in case a time like this. I enquiried from him if he had a some1 helpin him inside but he said when we meet he ll discuss it with me like most of our follow forumate did. Let's wait for God's time. God ll take us there.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by fabour8312: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2012
Fellow Hopefuls, for real d letters are rolling out. I know of two persons dt ve recvd theirs-one AM and an officer cadre bt d issue is dt they dont wnt to devulge any info. When my friend went to enquire frm d AM person, the response was dt d AM would txt d details to my friends fon, wh is yet to b rcvd uptil now. A true confidant told us to expect txts frm Tues. One thing I know is dat God wl help all of us. The info they are all hiding will soon b in our hands. GOD is on d throne of d affairs.

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2012
@ all......Has any experienced hire who attended the chat in Lagos and resident in Lagos and on this forum been called?. Please anybody...waiting!!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2012
has anybody who attended d Chat for HR bin called?esp in d Northpls holla...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 11:07am On Apr 17, 2012
Well, lets be hopeful&prayerful. I wish all of us who have
God as our only God-father the very best of luck in NSITF expextations & future endeavours.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Rahym001(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2012
@caldan 1110095 is for admin officer II; that is the consolidated tertiary salary scheme, u can confirm.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2012
Rahym001: @caldan 1110095 is for admin officer II; that is the consolidated tertiary salary scheme, u can confirm.

The salary appears the same wt the insurance company I work with. Abeg when will our letter come!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2012
dis letters are truly rolling out in a big way thru d back door..someone inside NSITF advised dat I shuld use a politian dat will give and order my name shuld be included...infact, he said he doesnt knw wher d letters are bin typed..and ppl have started der documentation...God na ur Hand we dey ooo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by elanick(f): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2012
HELLO HOUSE HURRAY!!! HURRAY!!!
I HAVE FINALLY RECONFIRMED MY NAME FROM THE FCC, NSITF and ONE of the FORUMITE.
MAKING IT THE THIRD TIME.
MY SERIAL No. ALSO KNOWN TO ME AND I HAPPEN TO BE IN THE 1ST BATCH OR LIST AS THE FORUM PUTS IT(first 700) AS IT IS.
ALTHOUGH, I WAS ADVISED TO ARRIVE ABUJA IF ITS POSSIBLE TO LEAVE NOW.
BUT AM CONSIDERING TOMORROW TO DO SO.
I ALREADY MADE SOME CONTACT AS USUAL TO WORK WITH IN ORDER TO COLLECT MY LETTER AS OTHERS ARE DOING..
AM NOT WAITING TO BE CALLED OR MAILED.
AM TAKING THE BULL BY THE HORN.
CONTACT ME IF YOU WILL BE IN ABUJA FROM TOMORROW.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2012
@zico2 you've been very far from d forum these days. Pls what's happening at ur end? Lets know if u've received ur letter 2. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.