Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (404394 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
ok.this info is coming from the "olori-oko's".This is first hand info from the top of NSITF.No be dem say dem say.
After d rumours of letters being collected started getting serious,i had to go and cry to my dad.(how can a meat sellers child be eating bones?). so he spoke to his colleagues.those of u that truly have sources would know that anything Mrs olufunke A,and Pastor O of nsitf says is credible information.(I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MENTIONING NAMES OOOOOOOOO.BUT I JUST WANT UR MINDS TO BE AT REST.PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DO NOT QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.)
anyway the letters have been signed but she refused to comment on those claiming to have received theirs.but the bulk of the letters are still with them and haven't been officially distributed.just be patient.
but if u av legs,now is the time to start using it.after now,it will be too late.But GOD NA D ULTIMATE

@reinedamse=>CORRECT I LIKE UR POST(10 TIMES)
Re: NSITF Interview In August by garnetty(m): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2012
reinedamse: ok.this info is coming from the "olori-oko's".This is first hand info from the top of NSITF.No be dem say dem say.
After d rumours of letters being collected started getting serious,i had to go and cry to my dad.(how can a meat sellers child be eating bones?). so he spoke to his colleagues.those of u that truly have sources would know that anything Mrs olufunke A,and Pastor O of nsitf says is credible information.(I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE MENTIONING NAMES OOOOOOOOO.BUT I JUST WANT UR MINDS TO BE AT REST.PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DO NOT QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.)
anyway the letters have been signed but she refused to comment on those claiming to have received theirs.but the bulk of the letters are still with them and haven't been officially distributed.just be patient.
but if u av legs,now is the time to start using it.after now,it will be too late.But GOD NA D ULTIMATE.

Almighty God is our special contact.HE makes everything possible. We are the apples of HIS eyes.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
Brocop l see u're online any info?At list do us dis last favour.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
reinedamse: ok.this info is coming from the "olori-oko's".This is first hand info from the top of NSITF.No be dem say dem say.
anyway the letters have been signed but she refused to comment on those claiming to have received theirs. but the bulk of the letters are still with them and haven't been officially distributed. just be patient.
but if u av legs,now is the time to start using it.after now,it will be too late.But GOD NA D ULTIMATE.

For obvious reasons, this post is music to the ears of those of us waiting for the front door to open. Let's keep the flame of hope burning.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Broncop(m): 4:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Clem45: Brocop l see u're online any info?At list do us dis last favour.
i have always been online, but have refused to comment when some people turned it to an
avenue to insult people. Anyway some candidates have their God fathers collect their letters for them,
maybe they dont want to take chances. If you dont see your name now 2 more list will still
come out. See u on the orientation day. God bless us all.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nonybose: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
Well! The only thing i want to said is that,i went to there ofice for documentation,bt there ask us to submite the later of aceptance and go, that whn there ready for the documentation n orientation there wil give us a call
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Clem45(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
@Broncop Tanx glad 2 hv u back.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2012
@nonybose, how d office be? are there somany pple like u there coming for documentation? we wan know our hope n chance or if the frontdoor will ever be opened
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
Hello guys i was in the head office 2 day over 40 pple came 2 submit there acceptance leters & that, that is how it has being since monday. nd that they are all special candidate from ministers, senators, members of house of assembly, MD, ED's etc. my sugestion is that since al of us at forum qualify 4 this job but because we dont knw any one 2 help us we should fix a date and gather in mass 2 protess against this evil.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2012
DY.TK:
Hello guys i was in the head office 2 day over 40 pple came 2 submit there acceptance leters & that, that is how it has being since monday. nd that they are all special candidate from ministers, senators, members of house of assembly, MD, ED's etc. my sugestion is that since al of us at forum qualify 4 this job but because we dont knw any one 2 help us we should fix a date and gather in mass 2 protess against this evil.
Heya my dear,i understand how u feel sha but pls we need to take it easy.
Before i got d ultimate info i got today,i had already planned to steal numbers of their key staff from my dads phone including d MD's number.i was planning to put it up here so that we would all call and send them texts accusing them of injustice and corruption.
But with what i heard today,we really need to relax so dat we don't end up losing.
But if i later discover that they lied den they are is soup cos i wonder y dey can't just be like nafdac and release d list already.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
DY.TK:
Heya my dear,i understand how u feel sha but pls we need to take it easy.
Before i got d ultimate info i got today,i had already planned to steal numbers of their key staff from my dads phone including d MD's number.i was planning to put it up here so that we would all call and send them texts accusing them of injustice and corruption.
But with what i heard today,we really need to relax so dat we don't end up losing.
But if i later discover that they lied den they are is soup cos i wonder y dey can't just be like nafdac and release d list already.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by ajdonk: 7:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
Naija for life. I will tear dat office down if dey don't call us. Dis nonsense must stop.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2012
i hope dis bulk of letters wil not be substituted wit dose of d so called special candidates.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Ibr356: 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2012
[quote author=DY.TK]Hello guys i was in the head office 2 day over 40 pple came 2 submit there acceptance leters & that, that is how it has being since monday. nd that they are all special candidate from ministers, senators, members of house of assembly, MD, ED's etc. my sugestion is that since al of us at forum qualify 4 this job but because we dont knw any one 2 help us we should fix a date and gather in mass 2 protess against this evil.[/quote

dis means there is a serious problem. If over 40 special candidates wil becomin every day 2 submit there acceptance, then nothing wil be left out d 700 list.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Iheom: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2012
I really need info on hw tins ar going der...wen ll d list b released sef...can't wait
Re: NSITF Interview In August by obiageli(f): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2012
I FEEL GOOD
Re: NSITF Interview In August by obiageli(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2012
I FEEL LIKE I AM FLYING OVER THE MOON baby baby koma roll COME ON DANCE WITH ME
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
obiageli: I FEEL LIKE I AM FLYING OVER THE MOON baby baby koma roll COME ON DANCE WITH ME

u be back door person sheiif u wan talk say dey call u...talk am..dan writting in parables...bloody 9jarieans!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2012
There is need for a revolution in Nigeria. This nonesense has to stop
Re: NSITF Interview In August by afolisho: 9:52pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nonybose: Well! The only thing i want to said is that,i went to there ofice for documentation,bt there ask us to submite the later of aceptance and go, that whn there ready for the documentation n orientation there wil give us a call

U mean you got the letter with these spellings of yours?!!! Nigeria we hail thee!

6 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2012
afolisho:

U mean you got the letter with these spellings of yours?!!! Nigeria we hail thee!
Abeg ooo
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 10:04pm On Apr 18, 2012
afolisho:

No comment, really. Even the Bible says the race is not for the fastest, and neither is the battle for the strongest. . . . . .that's the only way to look at these things. That's life.

obiageli: I FEEL LIKE I AM FLYING OVER THE MOON baby baby koma roll COME ON DANCE WITH ME

These back door people and their wahala. So you registered an id here just to dance baby baby koma roll in a forum where there is already serious tension. What would you then dance to at a party or in a club? Windeck abi ema da mi duro? If you have credible information, why not share? Be your brother's keeper.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2012
Back door, Front door, some of us wil enter thru the window i bet U
Re: NSITF Interview In August by stacydash: 10:07pm On Apr 18, 2012
@ Afolisho you took the words right out of my mouth. Lol
@ Nonybose please remind me the position you applied for again. Driver?, Cook?, Cleaner?, Messenger? You once told me but i have forgotten.

@ all,you guys don't need to scold me for being harsh cos am bitter over the rubbish that is going on "BACKDOOR MY FOOT"
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jenic: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2012
Afolisho thanks for your observation and remarks.This is my very first contribution here,though I have always followed the thread since november. With these revelations regarding the back door offer letters,one can rightly conclude that nsitf may just turn out to be like every other government institution with the likes of that forumite that afolisho commented about,as staff.I wonder if that offer letter of his/hers was based on a graduate Level.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MSTIA: 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nonybose: Well! The only thing i want to said is that,i went to there ofice for documentation,bt there ask us to submite the later of aceptance and go, that whn there ready for the documentation n orientation there wil give us a call
afolisho:

Heyyyyyyyy, I can't stop laughing. LWKMD. My guy U harsh ooooo.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
afolisho:

jst wat i read to my wife...from her first post her english na die....dis is wat connection is all abut in 9ja...
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 10:17pm On Apr 18, 2012
cry this level of abuse of trust must stop, we must all rise to fight for what might have been ours. This can't be fair, my candid opinion is for all front door hopefuls to assemble on monday 23rd by 10:am at HQ to politely ask if we have been short-changed / why is the process such a mystery that names of successful candidates can't be posted.

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
danbatyagi: cry this level of abuse of trust must stop, we must all rise to fight for what might have been ours. This can't be fair, my candid opinion is for all front door hopefuls to assemble on monday 23rd by 10:am at HQ to politely ask if we have been short-changed / why is the process such a mystery that names of successful candidates can't be posted.

We have to take control..i agree with ur date cuz dats a monday and by weekend we go wait and see if dey will call us..if dey dont..na so we go Occupy NSITF...@reindaseme(hope i gt d spelling ryt) pls paste d MD's Board membrs,DGs etc no.s here...dey must hear 4rm us...na so we go dey sit down dey look why d country slips from d hands of d ryt ones..
Lets join to OCCUPY!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2012
I will eventually but lets still give them more time.
But d news of 40people per day coming for accreditation is really disturbing o.
But there's a list for goodness sake,y can't this list just be published in the national dailies or their website at least
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jenic: 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2012
I agree that there is the need for interested applicants who deserve the jobs to be more outspoken in order to get the needed attention.
interestingly,i feel so sad that someone who probably doctored his or her educational profile through hooks,crooks or back door,has also gotten
a government job before those who truly deserve it,through same back door culture.i wonder if that forumite actually sat for the test and interview.If he/she did and passed,does that mean that the standard of the test was poor? Please forumites who did the test was it so cheap that some one without a basic understanding of the use of english could pass and then slip through the chat without being noticed? For the position i applied for i didn't go through the test.i just had a chat at ilupeju but i am seriously disturbed with such grammatical spellings.Forumites please explain-- was the test so cheap?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by aca77: 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2012
The test was difficult, as most aptitude tests are. I seriously doubt that anyone with less than above average intelligence/enlightenment would have passed that test without back-door support. I know what I'm saying. Besides, more than 60% of those that wrote the test did not make it to the chat stage; that should tell you something. Then again, many people that applied for officer cadre (who ought to have written the test) were smuggled into the chat venue without sitting for the test. That's how things work in our dear country.

But then, you guys need to visit the average government MDA (federal or state) to see the quality of individuals that occupy mid-level (and in some cases upper level) positions. You would weep for this country. Complete dead-woods that are totally clueless. Worst of all, they're often deeply entrenched and well-versed in office politics in such establishments, and they are usually competent at everything else except their actual jobs.

Notwithstanding, I strongly believe that the ourcome of this whole NSITF saga would be favourable for most of us, by hook or crook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.