Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

NSITF Interview In August - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSITF Interview In August (403925 Views)

Frsc, Nema, Nimsi, Itf, Ncc And Nsitf Recuitments!!!! / Post NSITF Appointment:information And Updates / NSITF Appointment Letter Is Finally Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2012
Ok.i finally give up on dis recruitment process.for reasons i'll keep to myself.
I advice u all to move on.it's not d end of d world.i believe GOD has better plans for all of us.
But if u still wanna continue with ur aluta struggle.this are d numbers of d MD and d human resources manager.goodluck to u all.
MRS OLUFUNKE ALESHINLOYE
HR
Alhaji MUNIR ABUBAKAR
MD
Call them up.
Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2012
reinedamse: Ok.i finally give up on dis recruitment process.for reasons i'll keep to myself.
I advice u all to move on.it's not d end of d world.i believe GOD has better plans for all of us.
But if u still wanna continue with ur aluta struggle.this are d numbers of d MD and d human resources manager.goodluck to u all.
MRS OLUFUNKE ALESHINLOYE
HR
Alhaji MUNIR ABUBAKAR
MD
Call them up.
Cheers
What exactly is the issue, just say it bro...no point hiding anything at this stage.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by reinedamse: 8:47am On Apr 21, 2012
I ain't saying anything more.dose are d numbers u guys asked for.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by danbatyagi: 9:11am On Apr 21, 2012
reinedamse: I ain't saying anything more.dose are d numbers u guys asked for.
. I understand,i was at nsitf hq on friday and i was lucky to be informed by one of their staff dat there is no need to disturb myself n was advised to just move on, because the whole process was just a fraud by the management,he further told me dat some states hav more than 80 candidates while others hav non,all are cronies,friends and relatives of top management and members of board from nlc n tuc and ministry of labour. Guess dats why dat list would never see light of the day.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2012
Unfortunate!!!
Re: NSITF Interview In August by MrRector(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2012
I humbly wish 2 ask 4 ur pardon, if i've offended any body with the new sister thread. I am neither NSITF staff nor chief ..., staff. Pls what should we do now 2 erase the new thread?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by steffans(m): 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2012
Mr Rector: I humbly wish 2 ask 4 ur pardon, if i've offended any body with the new sister thread. I am neither NSITF staff nor chief ..., staff. Pls what should we do now 2 erase the new thread?

stupid asshole..wen u wer creating d sister tread did u ask 4 our opinionstupid nigerian..u r nt a staff or u havnt gotn ur letterwhy open it..God punish all u rich men and d management 4 making d poor poorer and d no-connection ppl hopeless..
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Notfree: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
We live in a country where even d govt is a fraud. Sh**ts like dis r norms; so I have learn to pray for d best while preparing and somtimes hoping for d worst.All i can i say is I have fought a good fight, did my best...I aint go cry, for even in defeats, there r valuable lessons learn.It is a WIN-WIN situation for me.
D only tin i miss is my money and d opportunity to ve dis great forumites as my colleague in d office.We kip d tread running up to 1766 post. Love You all.

reinedamse: Ok.i finally give up on dis recruitment process.for reasons i'll keep to myself.

MRS OLUFUNKE ALESHINLOYE
HR
Alhaji MUNIR ABUBAKAR
MD
Call them up.
Cheers
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Danto: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2012
i felt dat d mistake we all made was dat we neva follow up our names wit d fcc,consultant and nsitf.elanick was saying somthin similar 2 dis but we ignored her post.most of d names on nsitf list are recommended frm politicians and some of dem neva wrote text or summited dere credentials.dey just av there way thru d bk door.my fellow friends if GOD say our job is there lord shall reverse d irreverseble for our sake.but if otherwise dat mean he has a beta plan for us dan nsitf.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Kayi(m): 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2012
@ all, just to put dots on some i's' is it possible that no single one on this thread can authoritatively state that he has collected his letter? Taking into account the fcc thing i can assure you that nobody from my state was called though i'm from one of least represented in federal appointment states.To me all those who are talking about acceptance letters and documentation are just trying to get information out of anxiety.Our hope is still alive.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jdaught: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2012
@kayi I strongly support ur optimism & those who are still much optimistic about this whole thing. Lets even ask ourselves how many private organizations even conduct free & fair screenings 4 their recruitment processes? All the sites we patronize online by sending our CVs,which of them actually worked;just one or two out of a thousand. "Recruitment fraud" of a thing has turned a cankerworm,eating deep into our socio-economic life & system. Lets just keep praying & hoping that things can still turn around in our favour like it happened 2 Mordecai & a host of others in d scripture. We've joined hands in unity,praying fervently individually & collectively. Nothing seems impossible 4 God who has brought us this far is a purposeful God. It is well IJN. Amen.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2012
Kayi: @ all, just to put dots on some i's' is it possible that no single one on this thread can authoritatively state that he has collected his letter? Taking into account the fcc thing i can assure you that nobody from my state was called though i'm from one of least represented in federal appointment states.To me all those who are talking about acceptance letters and documentation are just trying to get information out of anxiety.Our hope is still alive.
You are the hope that God has brought to us....@all pls be optimistic because we serve the living God that never fails his children. God is till alive just be calmed.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 6:03pm On Apr 21, 2012
angry embarassedeyyya i'll really miss the company of my pals in this forum, the likes of Broncops, Dantos, Zicos, Jdaughts, Lillodezs, Notfrees, Reinedamses n other wonderful frndz GOD WILL BE IN CONTROL i'll not forget the initiator of this thread aworee too God will bless You Abundantly. Thank You All embarassed embarassed cry
Re: NSITF Interview In August by DYTK: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2012
I stil rememba tat, during d 1st day of d chat, the recruiment afairs says dat all of us dat came 4 the chat has gotten tis job. tat except if u'r 2 many in ur state, fed. cha. com. may remove some names
My questions ar,
HOW MANY OF US THAT WHEN FOR THE CHAT HAVE BEEN CALL
HOW MANY OF US ARE CALL WITHOUT HAVING INTERNAL CONECTIONS.
Is very unfortunate 4 us in tis wicket country tat even what GOD has given d comon man. some so cal MD's, ED's, Senators, Membas, etc Wil just tak it away from our reach
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Jybz: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2012
Oga Broncop,I dey hail ooo..I can see u online??have u bin called?Swit Sunday All
Re: NSITF Interview In August by tuniski: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2012
NOW THE REALITY! IT HAS BEEN SAID THAT WHEN YOU REFUSE TO ACCEPT REALITY YOU WILL LIVE REALITY!!!!! MOVE ON NSITF IS A FRAUD FROM THE VERY BEGINNING RIPPING OFF DESPERATE JOB SEEKERS! WHY WOULD AN INTENDING EMPLOYER ASK FOR MONEY TO FUND THE RECRUITMENT?
Re: NSITF Interview In August by kh2009: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2012
Its well, still keep your hope alive
Re: NSITF Interview In August by galadee(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2012
There is still HOPE. .Let keep on praying, our prayers shall not go in vain
Re: NSITF Interview In August by soamsii55: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2012
'Tis grace that brought us safe thus far and near,and the grace will lead us perfect. We shall possess within the veil, a life of joy and peace. Aal izz well.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by hibba(f): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2012
pls house, anybody with information on NSTIF held in lagos for the managers 2011.their is a news about short listed candidates and they are already picking up their letters in abuja
Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2012
good day all.
the long wait is over. as of the time of this correspondence, the appointment letters are being dispatch. for ordinary ( no-long legs) applicants like us,our letters were being dispatched on friday. if u are living in Abuja Environs, u would definitely recieve ur letter hand-delivered to the address from an NSITF staff. maybe they are cutting cost cos i don't know the reason why the letters could be posted via courier or we being notify by email.
a friend of mine have actually recieved his letter. the total package wasn't encouraging at all embarassed. i would give u a breakdown of the total emoulement 2moro.
my advise would be to accept the offer for now. go to the abuja HQ ( as instructed in the letter) before submitting, try and sneak into the account office and possibly have an engaging conversation with a friendly staff so as to be enlighten about hidden allowances that might not be stated in the letter.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
trey holmes: good day all.
the long wait is over. as of the time of this correspondence, the appointment letters are being dispatch. for ordinary ( no-long legs) applicants like us,our letters were being dispatched on friday. if u are living in Abuja Environs, u would definitely recieve ur letter hand-delivered to the address from an NSITF staff. maybe they are cutting cost cos i don't know the reason why the letters could be posted via courier or we being notify by email.
a friend of mine have actually recieved his letter. the total package wasn't encouraging at all embarassed. i would give u a breakdown of the total emoulement 2moro.
my advise would be to accept the offer for now. go to the abuja HQ ( as instructed in the letter) before submitting, try and sneak into the account office and possibly have an engaging conversation with a friendly staff so as to be enlighten about hidden allowances that might not be stated in the letter.

Hw sure ar u about dat info? Reason being dt majority of us hav not heard anytin except d back door pple& pple wt 'i heard dt' Pls furnish us wt more concrete info.
I pray we wil all laugh at d end

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by treyholmes: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2012
@adejonpeanthony:
cos i have seen the letter and he is just an ordinary candidate like most of us. he was told to acknowledge his acceptance within 2 weeks of receiving the letter and report to the abuja HQ with the accptance letter for submission. the letter was officially signed on 30th of march 2012.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by adejonpeanthony: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2012
@TREYHOLMES, tanx as we luk 4ward 2 receiving ours soonest.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2012
Hmm..all this people that register and post sensitive info like this...ehn, issokay

2 Likes

Re: NSITF Interview In August by caldan: 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2012
@treyholmes, was he called or he was sent a letter? which post did he applied for?

1 Like

Re: NSITF Interview In August by assalambj: 5:14am On Apr 23, 2012
@ all, dis Trey holme post diversionary and i spell rat. NSITF agents are here again to divert attention frm today's planned protest. Hmmmmmmmm
Re: NSITF Interview In August by bennne: 7:54am On Apr 23, 2012
we will go ahead with the protest.guy get ready oooooooooooo.it is time to claim our right.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by hibba(f): 10:06am On Apr 23, 2012
The letters for the selected candidates are ready,because i called some of their staffs and I was asked to come down to Abj to pick it. But how will no if my name is on list before travelling all the way from lagos.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by puplin(f): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2012
hibba: The letters for the selected candidates are ready,because i called some of their staffs and I was asked to come down to Abj to pick it. But how will no if my name is on list before travelling all the way from lagos.
You obviously haven't been reading other posts, this is stale news.
Re: NSITF Interview In August by shenebaba15: 10:43am On Apr 23, 2012
@Jdaught. How are you doing? I saw ur missed call yesterday but had no credit on ma phone to call you bak, what do you think about this whole episode ?

As for me I don’t just understand where the entire drama is heading, it would just be most appropriate for NSITF to notify all successful candidates thru SMS and/or email ( backdoor or front door) first, second & third batches, when and where to pick up their APPTM letters, better still they may put up the ‘so called list’ on their website for the whole world to see. These for me will be the best ways to diffuse the tension and as such will help everyone of us to choose where to direct our focus and energies.

Imagine the highly criticized VIO-DVLA, the results of the test and successful candidates are already on the VIO-DVLA website, I was able to check my scores with ease and I was happy cos I passed well.

Tis unending suspense and drama is totally frustrating and useless. I can’t wait to put all these hullabaloo behind me. Nevertheless, I throw my full support behind the planned protest,

[center]ALUTA CONTINUA VICTORIA ASCERTA !!![/center]
Re: NSITF Interview In August by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 23, 2012
Morning all, its almost 11am, guys what's happening @ d HQ concerning d protest? PLACARDS!! SOLIDARITY SONGS!! Update pls!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (130) (Reply)

PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2015 / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.