Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71233 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Queenttoast01: 8:09am On Jun 24, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Dats exercise. It's good for good health. It makes him fit and strong.

He's my type.

He's your type? Abi you're his type? D choose your type well oh cheesy
We already know your type grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by VirileNelly2420: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Queenttoast01:

He's your type? Abi you're his type? D choose your type well oh cheesy
We already know your type grin
grin grin no b for aka-gum o...

But in keeping d body and soul fit.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by deeva2: 8:18am On Jun 24, 2022
Crixxx:

Doesn't change the fact it's a no man's land Fulani and Igbos have leaders crowned leaders in Lagos. Oba of Lagos is just another leader.
You can only claim lagos based on ancestral land which has really been sold and nothing more.

You claimed Its a no man land because u av free access to Lagos..

You better go and claim ur biafra land and stop deceiving urself.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Omoslim26: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2022
Basher8583:

Might be the right thing for you but not for me

So the right thing for you is to vote in the same party that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable undecided
Well thank God se you no go kukuma fit use your voter's card buy rice for different price undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Queenttoast01: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

grin grin no b for aka-gum o...

But in keeping d body and soul fit.

Oh, I see, weldone cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by friendl: 8:47am On Jun 24, 2022
It gonna be hard but peter obi needs to win
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Hokage001(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Abid2020:
So bro Peteru Obi got house in Lagos wow! All thanks to Tinubu who transformed lagos into Nigeria Miami

�look how dumb you sound. Miami of Nigeria �, Do You even know where Miami is? Or what it looks like?
Lagos State, The 2nd Worst city to live in the world, And you're calling it Miami?
Try dey use your brain dey think before you talk Abeg.
I'm not into politics, But don't lie to yourself just to justify others. It's extreme foolishness and it's foolishness like this that's why Nigerians are suffering.
Be wise,Kid.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2022
Omoslim26:

So the right thing for you is to vote in the same party that has shown Nigerians suffering unimaginable undecided
Well thank God se you no go kukuma fit use your voter's card buy rice for different price undecided

I don't know where you are seeing your unimaginable suffering.

Im doing great in my business since I didn't build it on fraud or corruption. And na the same Naija we dey.

Lol. Unimaginable suffering yet you get smart phone, dey go Nairaland, twitter and Instagram on top data that is not free oh. Where you come get money to buy smart phone and data?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Omoslim26: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Basher8583:

I don't know where you are seeing your unimaginable suffering.

Im doing great in my business since I didn't build it on fraud or corruption. And na the same Naija we dey.

Lol. Unimaginable suffering yet you get smart phone, dey go Nairaland, twitter and Instagram on top data that is not free oh. Where you come get money to buy smart phone and data?

Chai you no get human feeling at all
So bcus you fit afford to cope with this evil govt you no care how much suffering they inflict on others.
Most of una no even care about anything as long as una party and candidate wins.
As for me I dey game if una like make una vote who go turn fuel to #500 per liter I go buy am .
Before Apc took over power, poor man with a family of 5 fit manage 1k cook rice and stew,but now wey the evil party come on board how the poor man fit manage with rice #500 per derica undecided
Apc is the greatest disaster that can befall any country,if Apc even happens to Canada their own don dun be that undecided
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 01, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be agullible zombie followers!

Apart from that ur silly statement on a thread about people who acknowledge their parents with slap in the morning, you can throw tribalistic jabs. Watch it!
"Rio de Janairo" indeed,is that the correct spelling?why u remove ur picture?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59am On Jul 01, 2022
Nice
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:20am On Jul 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Suya Buyer Rejects Newspaper Wrap With Tinubu's Face / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.