Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71222 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Queenttoast01:
Is he that stingy that he couldn't get a cab to take him home? sad

You can read,right?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mabea: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided
He has a rented apartment
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Queenttoast01: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You can read,right?

No, I'm just enrolled into kindergarten undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by kally90(f): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Make him go trekk like this for Anambra his own state naa grin

Lol, Obi dey always trekk every where.

Person way dey trekk go morning mass every day.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mabea: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ttalk:
That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu. Let Obi trek from UpperIweka to Building Material Market and let see if he won't fall to stray bullet within the axis of Nteje and Nkwelle Nsunaka where villagers are always shooting themselves in a frenzy fight as if they are living in hell
You people keep shouting Tinunbu upandan but nobody is talking about Fashola and Ambode who actually fixed Lagos

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by MacANDIES: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!

So everyone in Lagos has a house in Lagos?
Sometimes I wonder what y'all do with una education.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Danniedpastor(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Queenttoast01:

No, I'm just enrolled into kindergarten undecided

Queenie!
Oya, no vex

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by kally90(f): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
[quote author=Ttalk post=113979662]That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu. Let Obi trek from UpperIweka to Building Material Market and let see if he won't fall to stray bullet within the axis of Nteje and Nkwelle Nsunaka where villagers are always shooting themselves in a frenzy fight as if they are living in hell[/q
uote]
Lol, it's like you don't know Peter Obi wella
The man trekks every where trek able, you might even pass him on the road and you won't know he is the one. He stays in onitsha and goes every where even morning mass very early in the morning.

He fears nobody.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by highness25(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
]Mr. Peter Obi, A presidential candidate, was seen walking back to his home in ikoyi with a friend on Lekki-ikoyi link brigde in 2017! As his convoy and security aides comes behind him!
See pictures Below:

Shey na person make the road de safe for am to Waka reach im house? Make in go Waka like that for Anambra State wey in govern before make we see

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mipeesoft(m): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
Has it become a crime for anyone to own a house in Lagos?
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ComeToJesus: 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
Frigga13:
But the truth about Lagos be say Na Tinubu fxvk lagos

Anyone that knows Lagos in the 80’s and 90’s know say Lagos don spoil

Marwa did a lot after the military left .. Fashola added the rest

Tinubu did nothing absolutely nothing in Lagos ..

Oshodioke and Eko was the worst part of Lagos under Tinubu

Lagos was African most wasted years ...

But Yoruba people love human worship.. they always at all times have this figure the worship and que behind

Simple reason why the need same figure as god .. oduduwA..

After Tinubu is gone .. they will get another to replace him

Maybe Aregbe ..

Fashola Na the only Lagos Governor with vision .. maybe Ambo..

This present one is clueless .. a clueless bird .. just following others .. no mind of his own.. takes orders from seyi Tinubu

Nigeria must move

Power to the people
North 2023

I was in Lagos during the Tinubu years. The place was a total madhouse with people practically defaecating everywhere.

Mounds of garbage on the roads. His only decoration on the roads were signposts with the inscription "This road belongs to the Federal Government. Please bear with us"

There's absolutely nothing special about the dude.

Fashola transformed Lagos, not 'emi lo kan'

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Gohs: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2022
It shows that Peter Obi likes to exercise — this is good.

He'll need all that energy to turn things around in Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by divineuk(m): 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
So people go de snap an when him de trek, me weh de trek everyday why una never come snap me, rubbish, so because of this I should vote him as president. The rate at which obi fan are posting stupid this about him is getting out of hand
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Mumusaphire: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I don't need a Google, I know their difference, I just don't understand what you mean by home and house in Peter Obi's case!
let me help u tell him. House is where u stay, but may not be ur own, but home is where u stay, and it belong to u. So we need to always get our fact right. Peter obi may not say he doesn't have a home in lagos because politicians has home in different states. Not a bad or corrupt if he have a home in lagos. Let support with truth. Am Obidient.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Could you just be quiet when did he say it?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abid2020:
So bro Peteru Obi got house in Lagos wow! All thanks to Tinubu who transformed lagos into Nigeria Miami

Lagos was already what it was because it was a former federal capital Tinubu didn't do jack abeg
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ultimas: 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
I believe Obi is hyper hyped.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ttalk:
That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu. Let Obi trek from UpperIweka to Building Material Market and let see if he won't fall to stray bullet within the axis of Nteje and Nkwelle Nsunaka where villagers are always shooting themselves in a frenzy fight as if they are living in hell

Tinubu did not start anything he rebranded Operation Sweep that was established by Marwa and renamed it RRS and you are saying he secured Lagos. Please quit all these lies we dey Lagos then oooo. Oshodi was a haven of thieves during Tinubu's reign it was Fashola that sanitized the place
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Echoban: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Make him go trekk like this for Anambra his own state naa grin

grin u forgot to add (on Monday).

Make e trek like this on Monday we want check something, grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Your ignorance is on another level...I am just parplexed at your level of low IQ

But what he is saying is the core truth just accept it.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Golan007:

Same thing.

Onitsha remains what it has always been.

Oga go and sit down you all are saying Tinubu built Lagos now they are exposing your lies you are changing post
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Farid24224(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
My love for this man eh!!!

I have never loved or supported any Southerner like Peter Obi...If he isn't president, I swear I must find a way leave this country...Any way!!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Abid2020(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
obynzo:

Lagos was already what it was because it was a former federal capital Tinubu didn't do jack abeg
grin grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by richie240: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
You are 100% right nwokem!
U remember that Jan 15 1966 'system'?
Good, na dt 'system' nor go allow am reach there!

abobote:
Peter Obi is the best, but the system will not allow him
Shhhhhh...its top secret brah, don't tell nobady, OK?
cool
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by tonexman18(m): 6:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
I couldn't get that link but here is a video of him in 2018 saying he did not own any house except in Onisha!

https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19
It was a rented apartment
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by engrchykae(m): 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

is it a big deal to have house in Lagos?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

Dont worry.. when gbege start you go know whose land e be.

Common guest like you dey get mouth.

Go and ask your grand father how they disappeared from Lagos "no mans land" when thier broda Ojukwu decleared war on Nigeria. 911 Lorry (truck) go look like limousine for your eyes then.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2022
Omoslim26:
I really wish Nigerians can look beyond na my party and na my candidate and choose to do the right thing this time undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

Might be the right thing for you but not for me
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Yes and the reason is because Anambra people will not celebrate a thief like Tinubu in there state

Really?

Even you sef no say na trash you dey talk.

Anambra will not celebrate a thief but your god from Anambra aka Peter Obi can go and live in the house the thief has maintained.

Una no get shame.... No shame at all

Clowns
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by balladin: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Surely you either support Atiku or Tinubu. You know in your mind that these people are no match for Obi. Advise yourself.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tonnierichy(m): 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know
Say this shit in my presence and I'll give you a very hot slap. Na this kain talk go forever make other tribes dey hate Igbos. They get to people's land and start laying stupid claims. Either Tinubu becomes President or not, you people go hear am after the elections. Then we'll see if Lagos is truly a no man's land or not.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2022
Frigga13:
But the truth about Lagos be say Na Tinubu fxvk lagos

Anyone that knows Lagos in the 80’s and 90’s know say Lagos don spoil

Marwa did a lot after the military left .. Fashola added the rest

Tinubu did nothing absolutely nothing in Lagos ..

Oshodioke and Eko was the worst part of Lagos under Tinubu

Lagos was African most wasted years ...

But Yoruba people love human worship.. they always at all times have this figure the worship and que behind

Simple reason why the need same figure as god .. oduduwA..

After Tinubu is gone .. they will get another to replace him

Maybe Aregbe ..

Fashola Na the only Lagos Governor with vision .. maybe Ambo..

This present one is clueless .. a clueless bird .. just following others .. no mind of his own.. takes orders from seyi Tinubu

Nigeria must move

Power to the people
North 2023

You simply do not know anything about Lagos. Go and do a better research and that is if you know how to do a proper one.

Only a daunce can praise a student for a job welldone while blaming the teacher for inability to do same job. C'mon brain usage is a free gift.. Use it

Again you dont sound like Northerner so stop the fake interest in the North

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.