Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71218 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
mycar:

Just run a little google search on it, you will learn more than I can explain to you here
I don't need a Google, I know their difference, I just don't understand what you mean by home and house in Peter Obi's case!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mycar: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
I don't need a Google, I know their difference, I just don't understand what you mean by home and house in Peter Obi's case!
Read the title again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Frigga13:
But the truth about Lagos be say Na Tinubu fxvk lagos

Anyone that knows Lagos in the 80’s and 90’s know say Lagos don spoil

Marwa did a lot after the military left .. Fashola added the rest

Tinubu did nothing absolutely nothing in Lagos ..

Oshodioke and Eko was the worst part of Lagos under Tinubu

Lagos was African most wasted years ...

But Yoruba people love human worship.. they always at all times have this figure the worship and que behind

Simple reason why the need same figure as god .. oduduwA..

After Tinubu is gone .. they will get another to replace him

Maybe Aregbe ..

Fashola Na the only Lagos Governor with vision .. maybe Ambo..

This present one is clueless .. a clueless bird .. just following others .. no mind of his own.. takes orders from seyi Tinubu

Nigeria must move

Power to the people
North 2023
Your ignorance is on another level...I am just parplexed at your level of low IQ

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
mycar:

Read the title again
Rest abeg u got no point...stop typing in parables and explain what you mean...otherwise Rest!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mycar: 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Rest abeg u got no point...stop typing in parables and explain what you mean...otherwise Rest!
Ok, the topic says home and you are talking about house, and having acknowledged knowing the difference, I suppose you need no further explanations from me. Don't forget to thank me wink

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Mr. Peter Obi, A presidential candidate, was seen walking back to his home in ikoyi with a friend on Lekki-ikoyi link brigde in 2017! As his convoy and security aides comes behind him!
See pictures Below;

Are you not the same person that was lambasting me for criticising those APC politicians and their convoy? How can you do that and then come and post this only an hour later?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Frigga13: 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Your ignorance is on another level...I am just parplexed at your level of low IQ

k

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!

Did Peter Obi say that he does not have a house in Lagos?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 12:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

Are you not the same person that was lambasting me for criticising those APC politicians and their convoy? How can you do that and then come and post this only an hour later?
Hanty rest your blood too dey hot! undecided you like trouble. . .this is just a normal post no big deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

Did Peter Obi say that he does not have a house in Lagos?
He said that on his official Twitter page...I couldn't get that link sha! Sometimes you guys should try and research and also question your leaders! Miss Abroad grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
He said that on his official Twitter page...I couldn't get that link sha! Sometimes you guys should try and research and also question your leaders! Miss Abroad grin

Well, if it's as you said and he claims that he doesn't have a house in Lagos then what makes you think that by showing a picture of him walking with a friend in that city in 2017, means that he lives there?

Btw, I'm laughing at you attempting to make fun of the fact that I live abroad. Just goes to show your inferiority complex undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Hanty rest your blood too dey hot! undecided you like trouble. . .this is just a normal post no big deal

It actually is. You support politicians having huge convoys where they make people wait for three hours just to pass but seem to look down on a politician choosing to walk with minimal security.

What does this show you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Mrexcell(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abid2020:
So bro Peteru Obi got house in Lagos wow! All thanks to Tinubu who transformed lagos into Nigeria Miami

Thanks to nigeria's common wealth that was used to transform Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

Well, if it's as you said and he claims that he doesn't have a house in Lagos then what makes you think that by showing a picture of him walking with a friend in that city in 2017, means that he lives there?

Btw, I'm laughing at you attempting to make fun of the fact that I live abroad. Just goes to show your inferiority complex undecided.
Chai gullible people...I will attach a post from 2017 here on Nl that it was posted that confirms it!

By the way you were the one that was Bragging about you been in abroad in the other post naa like a newbie, is not a special inferiority complex! grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

It actually is. You support politicians having huge convoys where they make people wait for three hours just to pass but seem to look down on a politician choosing to walk with minimal security.

What does this show you?
OMG what kind of a person are you? undecided That convoy was not only Tinubu's own, it was a combination of other notable dignitaries, governors convoy that's why it was massive! I did not look down on Peter obi the main aim of this post is to call out his lies that he did not own a house in Lagos!!

Well can you see the image of Joe Biden convoy how long it is? And how the road was cleared so he can pass?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai gullible people...I will attach a post from 2017 here on Nl that it was posted that confirms it!

By the way you were the one that was Bragging about you been in abroad in the other post naa like a newbie, is not a special inferiority complex! grin

Me? A newbie? Please sit down.

I'm not bragging that I've been abroad. I was born and bred in a western country and have been a citizen since birth. This isn't bragging, it's just stating facts.

The fact that you think someone stating that they live abroad is bragging is hilarious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
OMG what kind of a person are you? undecided That convoy was not only Tinubu's own, it was a combination of other notable dignitaries, governors convoy that's why it was massive! I did not look down on Peter obi the main aim of this post is to call out his lies that he did not own a house in Lagos!!

Well can you see the image of Joe Biden convoy how long it is? And how the road was cleared so he can pass?

Did you even read my comment?

Yes, I'm fully aware that presidents in the West have covoys. That's not the issue though. The issue is making people wait for three whole hours just so that they can pass a road. You claim that you've travelled all over so tell me, have you ever seen that in a civilised country before?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DesChyko: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ttalk:
That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu.

It's okay if you think the Lagos you see today was started by Tinubu. Permit me to share a glimpse of Lagos from
1.1970s
2. 1960s

This was at least 30 years before Tinubu's first stint.

Not at any point in Nigeria's existence has Lagos been 'small', not even under the military.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ngozi123(f): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:

Now please post where Peter says he has never lived in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Minjim: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
His home at Banana Island.

We will be fools to fall for this poverty gimmick again.

I remember B7uhari taking his tea with cowbell milk.

Sorry we're wiser

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ngozi123:

Now please post where Peter says he has never lived in Lagos.
I couldn't get that link but here is a video of him in 2018 saying he did not own any house except in Onisha!

https://twitter.com/tosinadeda/status/1052319587742699520?t=0gvNWquBr9PgFyJnBSRoag&s=19

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Mr. Peter Obi, A presidential candidate, was seen walking back to his home in ikoyi with a friend on Lekki-ikoyi link brigde in 2017! As his convoy and security aides comes behind him!
See pictures Below;

You're a bad campaigner

Does this news makes him look good to you,

Or are you promoting his fitness because I don't get the essence of this news

Tho am voting obi ..but nonsense post like this annoys me

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Golan007: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obi get house for Lagos?

Abi e dey trek go Onitsha?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Golan007: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
DesChyko:

It's okay if you think the Lagos you see today was started by Tinubu. Permit me to share a glimpse of Lagos from
1.1970s
2. 1960s

This was at least 30 years before Tinubu's first stint.

Not at any point in Nigeria's existence has Lagos been 'small', not even under the military.

Same thing.

Onitsha remains what it has always been.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by anjowaka510(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay I hear you, Anambra is also a No man's land grin
Lolz, how will people claim a desolated and dreary place as their Own land? Ko possible jare, they rather run to another made place to claim ownership.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Golan007: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mrexcell:

Thanks to nigeria's common wealth that was used to transform Lagos.

And rather unsurprisingly, Obi couldn't replicate same.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:
Obi get house for Lagos?

Abi e dey trek fo Onitsha?

Lol them born am well make he trekk for onisha undecided

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You're a bad campaigner

Does this news makes him look good to you,

Or are you promoting his fitness because I don't get the essence of this news

Tho am voting obi ..but nonsense post like this annoys me
Bros who told you I am campaigning for him lol grin I only show his lies of him not having house in Lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Minjim: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Again Yoruba people will support whoever they want as they always do, you can jump into a river if you have issues with that.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Idaytesj29(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Make him go trekk like this for Anambra his own state naa grin

Na Ipob and unknown gun gun go cut off him head. Trekking under the canopy of security provided by Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by houh5412: 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When your hands and conscience are clean, you fear no evil

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Peter Obi
Yes oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Video Of Governor Wike Cooking In The Kitchen / Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.