Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71219 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT HE WAS A BOARD OF FIDELITY BANK FOR YEARS AND A SEASONED BANKER?, TRUTH BE TOLD, MOST SENIOR BANKERS STAY IN RENTED APARTMENT IN BOTH LEKKI, VI AND BANANA ISLAND. SO IF YOU SAY HE WORKED AS A BANKER WITHOUT HAVING HIS OWN HOUSE IN LAGOS, I WONTT BECAUSE I KNOW MOST SENIOR BANKERS WHO WILL RATHER PAY N5M RENT PER ANNUM THAN GO TO THE SUB-URBAN PART OF LAGOS TO BUILD THEIR OWN HOUSE, IS NEVER A NEWS AT ALL, 8 HAVE LOTS OF THEM LIKE THAT
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Elidrisy20: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lagos is a peaceful and beautiful place,he can trek anywhere in Lagos, but not in anambra where he once govern,they will kidnap him and cut off his head, that is there trademark
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Everlastingson: 4:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yet the only reason you are talking about Peter Obi is because he is your tribe and religion.

In your other posts elsewhere on Nairaland you claim not to support any party nor candidate. But the concentrated bile you spew on Obi daily gives you away. Why don't you attack Tinubu and Atiku with equal ferocity if you're sincere? Anyway, we know you will eventually become OBIdient.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Zorn: 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Now I see you are very stupid old fool, you asked for proves I gave you all! Now you wants to start asking me useless questions and shifting goal post! Who said it is a crime to own a house in another state but it stupidity to lie and denied like you are a saint! Pls get out of my mention! Gullible fellow
Wow ! That escalated so easily. You didn't post any prove , just Link to a Twitter post, not even a credible media outlet , just a page to some Paid propagandist like your self. Look how easily it was for you to get frustrated. Propaganda can't withstand the test of time and scrutiny, that was why you resulted to insult. Lol I won't insult you but rather leave you to your conscience .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT HE WAS A BOARD OF FIDELITY BANK FOR YEARS AND A SEASONED BANKER?, TRUTH BE TOLD, MOST SENIOR BANKERS STAY IN RENTED APARTMENT IN BOTH LEKKI, VI AND BANANA ISLAND. SO IF YOU SAY HE WORKED AS A BANKER WITHOUT HAVING HIS OWN HOUSE IN LAGOS, I WONT
DOUBT YOU, BECAUSEE I KNOW MOST SENIOR BANKERS WHO WILL RATHER PREFER TO PAY N5M RENT PER ANNUM THAN GO TO THE SUB-URBAN PART OF LAGOS TO BUILD THEIR OWN HOUSE, IS NEVER A NEWS AT ALL TO HEAR THAT HE DID NOT HAVE A HOUSE OF HIS IN LAGOS. I HAVE LOTS OF THEM LIKE THAT PAYS OVER N2-N5M RENT AND DONT HAVE AN EMPTY LAND IN THEIR NAME.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

You must be a gullible supporter.

Yes, he can walk freely in Lagos bcoz Tinubu created the conducive security. Tinubu and Lagos State government deserve commendation. Let him walk like that in his Onitsha if unknown gunmen wouldn't remove his head.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ournolly:

Peter Obi did not have any house in Lagos. His wife rented a flat apartment and that's where they stay at his occassional visit.

We heard more than this in 2019 until Next Mall got burnt very recently, we never knew it belongs to Obi.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ournolly: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

We heard more than this in 2019 until Next Mall got burnt very recently, we never knew it belongs to Obi.

We are talking about residential acquired apartments, not business establishments he have all over Nigeria, long before he joined politics.
You guys clearly have no tangible point. grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by 2elliot: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
OMG what kind of a person are you? undecided That convoy was not only Tinubu's own, it was a combination of other notable dignitaries, governors convoy that's why it was massive! I did not look down on Peter obi the main aim of this post is to call out his lies that he did not own a house in Lagos!!

Well can you see the image of Joe Biden convoy how long it is? And how the road was cleared so he can pass?
Do you know the house in particular, and also have a copy of the ownership documents?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by MuscularDick(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know
Oya, come and contest for LG chairman or Councilor, let us verify something
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by sokera: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

be deceiving yourself , keep Romancing your ego that Lagos is no man’s land … sebi you are Igbo ? Go and be Lagos governor naw
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Basher8583: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When your hands and conscience are clean, you fear no evil

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Peter Obi

Who knows him in Lagos. He for go do that for him region na. Shebi his conscience is clean.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by 2elliot: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

Yet the only reason you are talking about Peter Obi is because he is your tribe and religion.
Mumu. Was obj an Igbo? Was yaradua an Igbo? Was Gej an Igbo? All of una just carry una brains put for nyash dey sit down on top am. Can't think straight at all.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by sokera: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
God bless Jagaban for making Lagos home to retired igbos governors , after they govern their states they retire to Lagos … wow God bless Jagaban
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Tareq1105: 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
HilcomTech:

That is the problem with liars. They need to remember all the lies they have been telling everyone.

Obi is not only a confirmed pretender but also an unrepentant liar.

He bought Economy tickets to Egypt, who's he deceiving? He's deceiving his gullible supporters.

He said he had only one wristwatch but we later found out that he had up to 5 wristwatches.

I know at the appropriate time he would roll out fake and deceitful statistical data and comparative analysis with china, Malaysia, Philippines etc that irrelevant to Nigeria.

Let him come out to say he doesn't have a house in Lagos.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by sokera: 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Peter Obi I want you to walk like this at night in the streets if Anambra, I want to verify something
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by sokera: 4:53pm On Jun 23, 2022
Obi China , go and walk on the streets of Anambra, I want to verify something

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Barrywilly(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Can he trek like that in Nnewi, Aba, or Owerri without losing his head to the unknown gun men. The Op is just showcasing the enduring legacy of the Jagaban in Lagos in terms of security.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Newton2024: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided
Who fed you the lie?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ada9ja(f): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

So rented apartment or hotel na person personal property now abi?

Na the poster dey deceive you
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Adeoye11(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
I want youths to know is that all this is not politics, so he trekked home because of what?
Why did he decide to live most of his life in Lagos and not Anambra that he has once governed?
Do you think this guy will be able to survive in the hands of APC and Pdp dominated house of reps and Senate if per adventure her eventually wins??
See Nigeria trouble is more than the myopic way people are seeing it.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by HilcomTech(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

In your other posts elsewhere on Nairaland you claim not to support any party nor candidate. But the concentrated bile you spew on Obi daily gives you away. Why don't you attack Tinubu and Atiku with equal ferocity if you're sincere? Anyway, we know you will eventually become OBIdient.

See how St00peed you sound. So I am now supporting both Tinubu and Atiku? Kai sense far from you.

1) I used to like Obi until you Igbos made him an ethnic champion and since I am not a bigot I decided to stay away from him.

2) You people have been insulting everyone that dares to criticize Obi or even have a different opinion from you as if we are not legally allowed to do so.

3) You people have been creating and spreading lies and falsehood to heat up the polity and I can't be a party to your hate speech and politics of bitterness.

4) Peter Obi is a good man and doesn't deserve to be supported by Igbos. You people have used hatred, insults, lies and bigotry to demarket him.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by macrodata(m): 5:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

He said he doesn't own a home in outside Anambra. But he specifically did mention that he rents apartments.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by PeterObi4LP: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Dommi. His house as in his rented apartment.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

ask them ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 23, 2022
maestroferddi:
I can't remember anybody asking for a pauper to be the president of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is a billionaire...The only difference is that he made his money as an entrepreneur and not through looting by you know who and who...

All we are demanding is a hard-working and purposeful leader...

If you back out tribalism and religion, who in the field of contestants can hold a candle to Peter Gregory Obi?

smh....

Saraki also claimed to have made his money through rice.

What entrepreneurship is he into that made him afford a LAND & HOUSE in Ikoyi?

Oh! Meaning other entrepreneur amongst 250 million people are doing something wrong...

Please spare me that tales that he made his money from entrepreneurship! Does he own Microsoft or Tesla?

He made so much money from entrepreneurship that he even had excess to stash in Panama

So much of entrepreneur!

Hello! Tinubu, Atiku and Peter Obi are all thieves! Nigerians will only be choosing a better thief with good track records, come 2023!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

com Lagos nd do any how we the owner we show u ur way back to ur yeye ipob State
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by murade: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
While Tinubu is using hundreds of cars as a convoy in his own Lagos
because Tinubu is already president, Nigerians are just waiting for 2023, Obi's time is perhaps 2031.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
abobote:
Peter Obi is the best, but the system will not allow him
I don't see any best in him
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shemadex(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Frigga13:
But the truth about Lagos be say Na Tinubu fxvk lagos

Anyone that knows Lagos in the 80’s and 90’s know say Lagos don spoil

Marwa did a lot after the military left .. Fashola added the rest

Tinubu did nothing absolutely nothing in Lagos ..

Oshodioke and Eko was the worst part of Lagos under Tinubu

Lagos was African most wasted years ...

But Yoruba people love human worship.. they always at all times have this figure the worship and que behind

Simple reason why the need same figure as god .. oduduwA..

After Tinubu is gone .. they will get another to replace him

Maybe Aregbe ..

Fashola Na the only Lagos Governor with vision .. maybe Ambo..

This present one is clueless .. a clueless bird .. just following others .. no mind of his own.. takes orders from seyi Tinubu

Nigeria must move

Power to the people
North 2023
leave Lagos nd south west for us go ur State
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by gracealonev: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Trekking home.... All by himself?

Amazing!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Lingudy(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2022
Wow..
Where was this picture gotten from??

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.