Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71221 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by houh5412: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

And rather unsurprisingly, Obi couldn't replicate same.
Yoruba people, Nah owner of school pass, but lack sense.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by sreamsense: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abid2020:
Tinubu does not have a house in Anambra
What does it need it for in Anambra when people like obi that owns house in Anambra can not even stay there because of insecurity but prefers to stay in Lagos where improved and robust security architecture has been put in place by Jagaban? Can Obi work freely like this in upper eweka road at night even with his convoy without ESN/IPOB and other criminals attack at least one Police on-site or off-site?

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by houh5412: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
He said that on his official Twitter page...I couldn't get that link sha! Sometimes you guys should try and research and also question your leaders! Miss Abroad grin
if I posted what tinubu promised youth in 2014.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shevchenkko: 4:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
Peter Obi owns Fidelity bank and has got many other investments before he came into power as governor. What's wrong in him owning a house in Lagos ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DesChyko: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:

Same thing.

Onitsha remains what it has always been.

I think normal people would find it awkward that someone dives into a swimming pool with his suit on.

But hey, I'm not judging you grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shevchenkko: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abid2020:
So bro Peteru Obi got house in Lagos wow! All thanks to Tinubu who transformed lagos into Nigeria Miami
Stupid talk. Lagos was FCT for over 3 decades. Lagos has been developed before your Druggie even became an adult

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Golan007: 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
DesChyko:

I think normal people would find it awkward that someone dives into a swimming pool with his suit on.

But hey, I'm not judging you grin

Voluble garble.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by ezegold4we: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
*A lesson to all Nigerian voters who want a better future*

Firstly bear it in mind that any candidate who spends billions of naira to win election will not make a good leader. I know that leadership is a call to serve your people more especially in a democratic society but Blackman especially Nigeria people see leadership as an avenue to get richer.

How do you expect a man who spent billions of Naira to buy delegates and win an election to make a good leader, far from it.Take yourself as example,can you spends billions to win an election only to be paid millions of naira as your salary?.

Have you asked yourself how much is salaries of president, governors that will make them to spend billions of Naira to contest election that has only 4yrs time frame?

In Western world,citizens are the ones that mostly fund a candidate because they know that it is difficult to make a good leader from a candidate that spent excess money to win an election.

Do not vote a candidate that out-spends the Value of his salary because his government will be more than a disaster for the people.

*Copied*

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Peter Obi owns Fidelity bank and has got many other investments before he came into power as governor. What's wrong in him owning a house in Lagos ?
The big deal and what is wrong about it is the fact that he lied he did not own a house in Lagos!

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Abid2020:
Nothing stops him from havingn one except guilt of criminal conscience.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is that Obi? Where is his house?
Islandlady:
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is not displaying poverty, common, you have internet yet ignorant!

He was already a billionaire before becoming governor
Minjim:
His home at Banana Island.

We will be fools to fall for this poverty gimmick again.

I remember B7uhari taking his tea with cowbell milk.

Sorry we're wiser
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Shevchenkko: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
The big deal and what is wrong about it is the fact that he lied he did not own a house in Lagos!
Listen, he may be living on rent there. It's still possible
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
So how does his trekking indicate he owns a house in Lagos? If you rent a house temporarily, is that owning a house?
Islandlady:
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by christistruth01: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why doesn't he live in Anambra since he did so much There?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Upjis: 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided

Hate kills
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Upjis:

Hate kills
Yeah hatred kills people like you!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by olas24u(f): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

Volume 2 after the elections ,you have suffered from hegemony but refuse to give yourself freedom,playing in the opposite direction,to make sure southerners remain slaves a union that was formed to benefit all .
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
christistruth01:

Why doesn't he live in Anambra since he did so much There?
A serious food for thought

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Minjim: 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Peter Obi is not displaying poverty, common, you have internet yet ignorant!

He was already a billionaire before becoming governor

So was orji Kalu and Okorocha.

I'm not saying he's poor but the manner is using poverty and shrewdness to wipe sentiment is annoying.

I want to vote a rich man this time around I'm fed up of people that use poverty to campaign

From ' I've been using one wrist watch for the last 5 years '
To ' my son drives only one car'

Stupid and gullible folks like you can buy it for obvious reasons but, sorry I ain't buying

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is not using poverty to campaign,
that has always been his lifestyle, not to waste money.

Those people you referred to as rich only became rich through stealing of public funds
Minjim:

So was orji Kalu and Okorocha.

I'm not saying he's poor but the manner is using poverty and shrewdness to wipe sentiment is annoying.

I want to vote a rich man this time around I'm fed up of people that use poverty to campaign

From ' I've been using one wrist watch for the last 5 years '
To ' my son drives only one car'

Stupid and gullible folks like you can buy it for obvious reasons but, sorry I ain't buying
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Minjim: 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
DMerciful:
Peter Obi is not using poverty to campaign,
that has always been his lifestyle, not to waste money.

Those people you referred to as rich only became rich through stealing of public funds

Orji kalu was already a millionaire before he became governor, also Okorocha
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
So you prefer Orji Kalu or Rochas to Obi for president?
Minjim:

Orji kalu was already a millionaire before he became governor, also Okorocha
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Chido26: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:

That he doesn't own a house is not same as does not rent a house.get sense na
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Murphyenemuwe: 6:59am On Jun 22, 2022
This your statement will one day provoke the owners and chase you all one day. Continue
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 7:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
This your statement will one day provoke the owners and chase you all one day. Continue
haha let them push their host to the wall! When the host provoke and retaliate they will start shouting and crying!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Oziens: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2022
Islandlady:

What is point now? You guys should rest so that you people don't end up with high blood pressure.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
We are the real owners
We are the true owners of Lagos
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Theoarhics: 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Na everybody wey dey stay for house for lagos get the house? No be rent you dey?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
This was how Goodluck said he had no shoes. Nigerian President have shoes and are well taken care of. Show me this man's achievement, stop these dumb nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Beverlyjean(f): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Abid2020:

U are really dull.... y should he have a house in Anambra??
Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Theoarhics:

Na everybody wey dey stay for house for lagos get the house? No be rent you dey?
Igbos and lies grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Why Buhari Cancelled Broadcast - Shehu Sani / Buhari Replies PDP On Plans To Impeach Saraki While In London / What President Buhari Did On His First Day In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.