Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:18 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41887 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.
Run I repeat run, I'm a true redpiller.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

If you want someone to help u bring her details out... I mean private investigator, u can call me let me link u up
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Fourwinds: 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
biroo:
I don't get, how do you settle and even have a child with a woman you barely know?

Thank very much for this question..

Na pvssy sweet am
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Mikeeytools: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
:oh
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
are you in benin?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Prechgold1180(m): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

I am from Benin currently in auchi
I can do underground worl for u

If she is truly from auchi or not
If u r serious on finding out if she is frilly from auchi or Benin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by LastDonn: 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
If this your story is true,then you need to separate from her but not with her moving with Ur property. She needs to leave. Meet army people,pay them . Gather like six of them. Get a Truck car that will carry her n her loads. Go to Ur house . They should treat her like criminal. Pick all her loAds into the truck and off. Don't worry about what people gonna say. Fear no go let her come bk again. Even the vigilantes , when they hear army ,they will never near. Ur peace of mind matters. Take care of Ur child

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

I know it sounds too good to be true,but this lady is saying am not man enough for marriage,I need to go get money for her?,all the money we have been spending is enough to start businesses,yet she collects money baselessly,If am asked to trace her I can't self,I met her in a bedsitter then we moved to Warri, right now people are seeing me as crazy and she as the good person
If na warri u dey, u nor get fear na.... Na we we for area.

Just call me, area go bring her data for u now now even if na north she come from, Dem go trace am go get info about her.
Btw, where for area u dey ?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Contekbbc: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Seriously,
You have been jazzed!

Or Why would an adult run away from home when nothing absolutely is pursuing him?

Bottom line;
If she ever lied to you and you caught her then,it's possible your insinuations are 100percent valid.
Go back home and involve your own family too,don't die on a matter your family should collectively fight on your behalf.
Naturally, I can't put up with a lying mouth, male or female

DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
All these men who catch feelings at the drop of a hat, I just wonder. Any yeye thing wey resemble woman wey una meet, after small talk, boom attachments are formed and you start catching feelings in the name of relationship.

Una no know say una suppose dey nack/play with anyone wey catch your attention and then keep your safe emotional and physical distance?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Thomasankara(m): 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

u av been hypnotized bro
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Whiteshield: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

You don't understand,I still love have if she can come clean to me about the whole truth,but Pride won't make her admits her lies

You're a big fool.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by chukwuibuipob: 2:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
sad u jumped/swim inside the pusi b4 checking if she's 40 or so sad? U should knw how person bweast go look haha!

U still have 80% chance to collect ur things back from her.

Go back to her,tell her u are sorry ,behave like a dunce and wen ur hand Don reach wetin u dey look for

Act like a bouncer wink

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Accept your fate n be wise in future
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Navalsadiq(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Run for your life
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by membranus: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
killmods:

You better get up and pull urself out with ur child from that girl. U shouldn't even be entangled with her at all.. I hope the child is even urs. U should have done ur home work. Don't be surprised that girl has families for different men in different cities. Some of them na their way. I wish u goodluck

Best advice. Leave the woman, and count your losses. Carry out DNA test on the girl to determine her paternity.

You made a mistake, everybody does. Forget it and move on with your life.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maverick777:

You're in warri yeah?
if yes, send me your contact.
If no, ignore.

make sure its a call contact
I don't do WhatsApp

I've called you already
Ignore the aforementioned.

Yes I saved your number
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Saintofmelody74(m): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

U need help and small sense

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Bamijoko1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Some people are architect of their problems.
Bros na u cause ur problem by urself
How can u just meet a lady inside bus and just went ahead and marry her like that without even know her background and the kind of person she is, believe me the lady just used u to achieve some aims.
U better let her be and remold ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by swissgoldenpro2: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
This your situation get as e be
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by IgOga(m): 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

How old are you?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Britishpea: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mumu write up.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Kkk777: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
Another SIMP

Oponu omo ale jatijati
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by biroo: 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fourwinds:

Thank very much for this question..

Na pvssy sweet am
hmm, him never see anything yet.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by TruthinAction: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Rent another apartment very far away from where you presently live. And it should be in a secured estate. Move away with your properties when she is not around. If possible, take the child and give to your parents. If you move away and leave the child with her, you may never see that child again.

But if the child is with your parents, she will look for you. And your parents will ask her to go and call her parents before she can be allowed to either see the child or have custody of it.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bros you sure say no be your picture dem find inside on pineapple wey dey sea?

Because how be say na now your eye clear, especially when you comot for your own house?
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 2:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Charly68:
She is your baby mama so to say and that has not translated to marriage.. relocate and leave her to live her life.. keep a tab on her because of your child and don't ever allow any woman to destroy your peace.. Be the man and stop all this weakling tendency .

Of which I have done

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by almarthins(m): 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Lol...oga u don go buy container market. Na senior aunty be that oo! grin

Hope u never marry am properly?
Run if u never marry am o! Na so my brother take excape one 2 yrs ago.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ishilove: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
crappy story
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by TheGift: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
I am not shocked this happened to you. You married or hooked yourself up with someone without knowing Her background. Her people, Her origin, her friends. We’re you guys in a cave , or in the wilderness?

I am shocked you don’t know exactly what to do. So because you have invested so much in the relationship you want to hold on to invest even more of your peace of mind, mental health and self esteem in what is obviously a toxic union?

Better come to your senses and get the hell out of there to start rebuilding your life. Just make sure you take care of your child, one way or another.

Best of luck. You’re going to need it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
membranus:

Best advice. Leave the woman, and count your losses. Carry out DNA test on the girl to determine her paternity.

You made a mistake, everybody does. Forget it and move on with your life.
Bros nor be my problem oo.. I'm not the Op
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by brain54(m): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
I laughed at the part where you asked “is she from Benin “ bros na you Dey date her… how you want make we take know?

Las las i no get any advice for you…I no Dey advice person on relationship matters!
Na just wetin funny me I talk.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by ljoh: 2:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak

You never jam

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.