Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41889 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Freddo99(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fabricated!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Emmanuel30a: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
You need GOD and JESUS CHRIST in your life. Your problems can't be overemphasized. You need advice? Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Personal Saviour. Begin or begin to have relationship with GOD and THE LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Sureboyy(m): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

The rent is expiring this month,and she's telling me to get 2 separate bedsitters that is close to 230K is that not throwing more money into the drain?
Can't you fucking say NO
How woman go dae control you fgs
You no be Man

Weak men Everywhere
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by lilyheaven: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
When we tell men to stand firm and control their environment, they will be busy screaming women is useless, women are hoes.
How can a grown man leave his house for a woman he didn’t even pay bride price.
What a weakling !
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by lilyheaven: 5:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
I guess too,
How can a man be spewing this rubbish
Freddo99:
Fabricated!
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Munzy14(m): 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak
You are underrating what humans have in between their two legs..Be it male or female.. grin

Them use pussy cage the SIMPle guy...come even knack one child on top... He is now painting it like the lady deceived him...Na him even find the lady go her place after the meeting sef undecided

He should carry his smooth cross jeje..
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by pozehnani(f): 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good for you.

Until you men begin to think with your head and not your third leg, you'll continue to fall into such problems.

Once you see a woman, you lose control and the ability to think and reason normally.
You see a woman and the next thing is sex until you put her in the family way even without knowing her family or where she comes from.
Does that make sense?
You too reason it.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Polyol(m): 5:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Esan don do this one wetin esan women dey do their husbands grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by olamoses75(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
How can I unread this?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by jpdoncumagain: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baba, ur case is different. Choi!
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Brunosamel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.
leave now is early and open a special account for your kids and tell bank how much she will be able to withdrew for your child upkeep, walk away and rebuild it never to late to start a fresh as a man. Be careful who you court with, always ask questions and make sure you do a background check. Peace.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Babaken(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
This one she's 28 every year maybe she pause her age.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ypp1: 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Go get you some money stop worrying or thinking about what money can buy

Get paper and fuvvvkk them all
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Paulianfa(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
The woman don jazz u be that cos I see no reason why someone is so weak to vacate his own house for a woman who is not even ur wife for the sake of bearing a child for him.
Bet me if u'd survive that.
Weak up bro and be strong like a u are biko.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Hahahhahahaha when we are shouting that gender on nairaland many of you think we are misogynists, you will learn the hard way my brother, I have swallowed the redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
Maverick777:

You're in warri yeah?
if yes, send me your contact.
If no, ignore.

make sure its a call contact
I don't do WhatsApp

I've called you already
Ignore the aforementioned.

What did you deduce on the matter after you called him?
The guy don chop vegetable right?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 8:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
killmods:
You get liver to dey do Rawlins with girl u just met, steady digging and pouring yet u knew practically nothing about her. Even now u no even know anything about ur baby mama? I np dey insult u oo but u be real big fool. Na veteran okpo u add join ur life so.. old Tele Tele. Ur problems never even start yet. Na only the type of life u introduce that innocent child enter just dey pain me inside. Goat head angry
Hahahhahahaha when we are shouting that gender they think we are misogynists
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Raychee(f): 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
This story no clear. undecided
Give us the full gist joor.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Gabkan7: 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
This op must be kidding with all this half details
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Albertone:

What I'm about to say is the plain truth:
She just used you to get pregnant as age is no more on her side.

She wanted you to say you're her brother because to her, you are not dating.You are just her sperm donor.
Also,she doesn't want people to see her,as old as she is,dating a small boy.[You are the one dating her,she is not dating you].

She used juju to tie you because she wants to have more children with you.
She also wants you to keep pleasing her and spending money.
I removed my cap
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
toujurs:
Most guys lack wisdom, i think that's the problem. You will see fire o, yet. You put your hand into it.
Pity him abeg grin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hassanmaye(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Bros u re older than me but it seems u re too dense and imbecilic in nature, sorry for bn disrespectful to u but u re too weak.

The day u learn how to handle lady, the day u learn how to make ladies avoid ur problem and not u avoiding hers, the day u learn that not all money made are spent in the name of marriage, the day u learn that for u to give a woman 50k, she must have provided u something worth 80k that is the day u wil learn. But its unfortunate that u would have passed ur prime before u realise all these. So i can say u re a loser. Am sorry bro cry
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by omolasho: 10:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
No marriage, Just living together and you are lamenting over a woman that doesn't exist. Bro you are so funny o.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by omolasho: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
Nackzy:
My Brother Run, they're called narcissist, i had one the best i did was to withdraw my emotions and i ran

Chai brother you have the right word "narcissist". I had one lady myself. After 6 terrifying years of endless lies, manipulations, emotional, mental and psychological abuse, I fled for my life. When I look back almost 4 years now, I say Jesus thank you o!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by storm001(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
abiolamitodun:
Ur story is kinda funny

Am telling you.

So I coherent.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Shugargal(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
[quote author=DOWN2HeartLoved post=113990330]

She told me plainly that she doesn't love me,I should go and die,she probably doesn't want me to die on her neck,this lady(mature one at that), Knows I love her and just look at the nonsense am facing[/quote

Na which kinda mumu love be this you still dey mention sef? This gal don jazz you ni? You better clear your eyes and be a man. If you be my bro ba, I know wetin I for don do you, you for don act right and know say the street na military. Mtww
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Shugargal(f): 11:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

You don't understand,I still love have if she can come clean to me about the whole truth,but Pride won't make her admits her lies
I cast out this word love you're still mentioning here. So till now ya eyes never clear? You just need Jesus I swear down.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by badoh(m): 1:24am On Jun 22, 2022
Albertone:

What I'm about to say is the plain truth:
She just used you to get pregnant as age is no more on her side.

She wanted you to say you're her brother because to her, you are not dating.You are just her sperm donor.
Also,she doesn't want people to see her,as old as she is,dating a small boy.[You are the one dating her,she is not dating you].

She used juju to tie you because she wants to have more children with you.
She also wants you to keep pleasing her and spending money.
You dissected the story and came up with good points.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Tundex911: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2022
I guess you forgot BROCODE before you embark on this shit...

Oluwa a wa pelu e
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Haykinx98(m): 6:32am On Jun 22, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

You're a big Simp and this woman has probably given you Concoction Vegetables to eat...Being a Simp is not just about spending on a woman You're dating a lady that disrespect you even cheat on you But because of your lovey dovey weak simp cum boy attitude, you don't want to leave her, Don't worry when she finishes you off she will dump your weak ass off!!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Zaheeddudu: 6:43am On Jun 22, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She told me plainly that she doesn't love me,I should go and die,she probably doesn't want me to die on her neck,this lady(mature one at that), Knows I love her and just look at the nonsense am facing
that is y is good to marry d one way like us than d one way we like
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Maverick777: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2022
Savourt:

What did you deduce on the matter after you called him?
The guy don chop vegetable right?
Bro, the issue is an extremely dicey one, the guy only gave an iota of the story here.
for the sake of being discreet, I wouldn't go into details.
But, I'm trying my best to remedy the situation...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.