Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41888 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Lastmankc(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
We just handled one simp yesterday and another glorified simp is showing up today?Where Una dey see all this type of women self?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by SeriouslySense(m): 2:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Cti28:

Very funny. I think it should be moved to the comedy section.
Some people have brain, but never reason with it.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Cti28(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

[b]She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA [/b]area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����

Just vigilante, what if she threatened you with bandits?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Charly68: 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
She is your baby mama so to say and that has not translated to marriage.. relocate and leave her to live her life.. keep a tab on her because of your child and don't ever allow any woman to destroy your peace.. Be the man and stop all this weakling tendency .

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by charlesdinho7(m): 2:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
this thing is very easy. get your child and discharge her. let her go
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Sorry, but i can't help but suppose that this meant to be a comedy, seems so. I am laughing involuntarily, i suppose it will help the traffic a lot.
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by VICKYLIVE(m): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
The woman you just describing isn't a woman that will be ready to support you or be with you during difficult moment. These experiences you are getting is just to tell you that woman isn't for you bro cut of ties with her and quietly ignore her and moves she will make or else you maybe the one to suffer everything and then she will leave you to find another man.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Sukkyy2010: 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
So, what help do you need now?
You sound like love doctor Daniel Akpata grin
Exactly question he was going to asked.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by kingyakos: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oga if third mainland bridge is too far from you, you can look for the nearest river and jump in since u don't know what to do at ur age.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Lastmankc(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Toktee:
what's her name ?
make we do back ground check for you.
Nah Edo babe ooo
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hallabee1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Aje...

Help me ask am ooo....my hand dey pain me I for dash am slap...
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by phemmyfour: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Carry your cross, you ve only invested into the relationship sexually. The time you would have used to know her and her background was invested into unprofitable business side of her.

This is a cosmetics relationship built on lies, there is little to nothing you can do to salvage the situation....Just endure
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by MAIKON: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Baba you’re under a spell
Run for your life brother man
The child will definitely find you

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Tiana06(f): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
Since we are now driving traffic with tales and advise.

I hope this helps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQXtMhjh3MY
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Elidrisy20: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are not energetic grin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by OlawaleBammie: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

I know it sounds too good to be true,but this lady is saying am not man enough for marriage,I need to go get money for her?,all the money we have been spending is enough to start businesses,yet she collects money baselessly,If am asked to trace her I can't self,I met her in a bedsitter then we moved to Warri, right now people are seeing me as crazy and she as the good person
Bros u re older than me but it seems u re too dense and imbecilic in nature, sorry for bn disrespectful to u but u re too weak.

The day u learn how to handle lady, the day u learn how to make ladies avoid ur problem and not u avoiding hers, the day u learn that not all money made are spent in the name of marriage, the day u learn that for u to give a woman 50k, she must have provided u something worth 80k that is the day u wil learn. But its unfortunate that u would have passed ur prime before u realise all these. So i can say u re a loser. Am sorry bro cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by MAIKON: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
angry[center][/center] sad
Baba you’re under a spell
Run for your life brother man
The child will definitely find you
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by osazsky(m): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
dm me if u need thugs are u in benin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by abobote: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Forget about her, forget about the child for kow, stay far from them and rebuild yourself.
Before you start anything with another girl, make sure you know her background very well

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by koyyess: 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

And you did no single wrong abi?

She just made you her $perm bank.

Wipe those tears and move on.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hallabee1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
Aje....

You sure u get sense.... U no see her b4 u carry you big 3rd walking stick go meet her....

Which kind thing be this self...you Don pass slap, na 3by4 u need
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ifakiland(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Use 1m beg her.....useless boy, cut that thing you call diccck you don't deserve to be called a man....nonsense, see the rubbish this one is typing in public
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by SeriouslySense(m): 2:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
smiley
abobote:
Forget about her, forget about the child for kow, stay far from them and rebuild yourself.
Before you start anything with another girl, make sure you know her background very well
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Karemarealty288(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:

A million dollar question....

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by biroo: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
I don't get, how do you settle and even have a child with a woman you barely know?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by donwily(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
Edo woman!
And you don't even know her family background.
Just pray she doesnt die one day because, if she does, you may probably sell off all your properties to sort things out with her family.
Even those that marry them properly with the consent of the family usually face hell when the woman let alone you that married their daughter "backyardly"...lol
The case starts when you return the corpse to her family as their tradition demands.
From there the unending wahala go start and e no dey finish until you spend your last Kobo and borrow more.
With what my eyes have seen on how they treat their inlaws, I won't even advice my enemy to marry from Edo state (Especially Isha)

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by neonly: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
Dis is dajavu dat my own condition Now d bad side of my own story is she my children mother
Better man up or you will find yurself in my condition
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Fourwinds: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Chai ...you no waste time nack the kpekus and come out of the nacking .

OP you are on a long thing...it remains me of a film wey one man marry fine young princess . he no know say the princess na old witch of about 800 years...person wey don exist before he great great grand father..

Hmmmm...e be like say the pvssy sweet you
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ademidd: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Yes 24
Do you have parent(s) or elderly ones around? Better run to them before that woman terminate your life, you are too young for the burden you are carrying. Your situation is as a result of lust, may the Almighty God release you from the bondage you put yourself in.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by AmazingELixir: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

undecided

Help from Redpillers we all know where its headed.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by jaxxy(m): 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

U got Involved with a total stranger and even had a baby with her then u start to ask funny questions. Why didn't u ask all these questions b4 u slept eith her?? u guys rush into intimate relationships then cry wolf when ur eyes open. Now see all the problems u are complaining about?

what is ur gain I'm thr relationship? abi it's just sex that made u go dating a strange woman?

Cut ur looses and move on. whatever u invested is gone. Ur reward is in heaven.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, where for GRA?
Make men go treat her fuckups.

She fit even dey hustle for Ihama you no go know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex / Have You Ever Been "Catfished"? [pics] / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.