Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41893 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Orobokibo1: 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2022
You don eat vegetable

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by WatchYourSix: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
ljoh:

You never jam

U are right shaaa...some women craze ..their craze reach season 10

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 2:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Business1230:
If you want someone to help u bring her details out... I mean private investigator, u can call me let me link u up

Better

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by DOWN2HeartLoved: 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
Orobokibo1:
You don eat vegetable

Meaning?,she use to cook,but we eat it together

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by teemac01(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
the type of simps we have in this world these days baffles me...there is no amount of money you spend on a woman that when she starts to step out of line the man will start behaving like a fool...you will just die before your time...better leave the foolish relationship and focus on you and the kid(s)...thats if they are even yours to begin with...go do DNA test o

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Better

0703106 88 53
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Mvena(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
This tori no too clear

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by GboyegaD(m): 2:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
abiolamitodun:

Well all I can say is ..if u have a sister a matured one keep the child with her and be sending her money to assist u in upbringing the child for the main time...that's if she's going...but I'll advice don't let her go with the child...

She should take the child from the mother and give to his sister? Uncle, try reason before you write na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by lagosrd: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Bro she hears and speaks Yoruba too,her ex did her father's burial, bought her a car,still yet this girl moved with his properties,and didn't look back,am suspecting that's what is going to happen to me too

What do I do?,the child is just 8 months old

Go to human rights and narrate your story and tell them you know you might have made a big mistake but they should assist you get out of it and also pray hard. If no marriage is involved, you owe her nothing she is just a baby mama . Get court papers to send her out and pack all your belongings to a place she cannot travel you , preferably outside that state.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by frozen70(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.

Am very sure your family warned you against her but you went ahead

Now this one you are seeing is just the beginning, you will likely see the one that you won't be able to say it out

Now that you have moved out of the house

Decide what you want

Recouncile with your family that's the first thing to do

If you want to do the rest, they will hasten it for you, just tell them what you want
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by JAGS001(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Lol sorry sir but you don buy market sha, try to confirm the family of the lady's you want to live your life with before going dipper in relationship even if a lady is from bad family and you choose that, its fine since you already know so no the place she came from but i don't think theirs any advice you need man just pray she understands and come back to you the way you want.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by cooltola(m): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Just break up
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Ijaya123: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

So what do you want us to do now?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by poweredcom(m): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Oga you be BIG mumu and a BIGGER mugu

You see all these and you are still asking us ..just count your loses and move on in life

She is using you bro and she has used you and dumped your sorry ass and calling you a small boy

You see why many of these useless naija gals won't get married in the future or many will face many unfortold repercussions it's because they are all unloveable creatures

@womenareapez always teach us beware of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by frozen70(f): 2:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Zonefree:
So, what help do you need now?

He is looking for who he will, WILL her to, him no dey do again
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Fash20: 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Leave the woman get your child.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by cy4cent(f): 3:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

You don't understand,I still love have if she can come clean to me about the whole truth,but Pride won't make her admits her lies

Sorry, but you deserve a slap! You are still talking about loving her, and her coming clean despite all she has done? Haba! Use your head.
What you need as a guy at 24 is pursuing your dream and building a legacy not this desperate love you are professing to someone who is your ancestor by age, and definitely taking advantage of you.

Were you not loved as a child? The number of times you have mentioned you love her is outrageous, irritating, and disgusting. You are begging the narcissistic being to love you, and you are almost going mad in the process. You sound almost incoherent.

Go plan your life, career, or whatever the right love will come when you are more mature, this is just infatuation. It is one of those cruise you were supposed to catch at early 20's but you took it serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Michaelbjune(m): 3:01pm On Jun 21, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
another simp lol , no dey invest for women head ,men no they hear word ,stop investing in women! except na your mother sister or daughter,this bitches don give a fuq about you ,cry more loser ,when you are done ask me for directions to the redpill thread
. please I want to join this Redpillers

gringrin
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Asianjollof007: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is funny
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Oyiboman69: 3:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

The rent is expiring this month,and she's telling me to get 2 separate bedsitters that is close to 230K is that not throwing more money into the drain?
frustrate her if she wants to do same. Don't renew any rent, pick some of your things after the month ends,look for somewhere to put yours, and tell her to do same. It's is because you still make money available and trying to please your family by claiming to be the good one..you be small boy say make you no get sense?. Fight fire with fire, locate where her strength is coming from which I guess is the money you always provided for her, cut it off,dont listen to your family members who is not seeing from your perspective. While you are doing that, always look out so she don't carry your child away and iff she decided to take the chil, let her have the child for now, your safety is important..
How do you impregnate who you know knowing about
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by poweredcom(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Seriously I have loved her, although I cheated once that was last year,we allowed it to slide, she's acting as if she's God,the unforgiving type,and blames you till you feel useless, always complaining am about to take the same step my dad did by abadoning her and my child,am really confused,she even dropped a voicenote on WhatsApp that the child is not mine,due to everyday fight, everyday quarrels I left,

You are still saying you love her ..oh I feel like wiping u a koboko on ur back

You are begging for love and she has seen you finish and I saw that you are 24 years , bro at 24 go and do sometin else wit ur life don't carry woman for head , truly you are a small boy I must say a real small boy .,she just used you bro hahahhaha

Oga you be mumu, shame on you so you look finish na dis harlot you go carry as baby mama

Oga you don enter am a gal without na father and a harlot

See just cut her off from your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by emerged01(m): 3:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP,na marriage u enter just like that without taking thorough findings about her background and the kind person she is.
One thing my spirit told me is that she trapped with good sex. How can you allow sex erode your sense? Thank God your eye don clear.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by teemac01(m): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

the type of simps we have in this world these days baffles me...there is no amount of money you spend on a woman that when she starts to step out of line the man will start behaving like a fool...you will just die before your time...better leave the foolish relationship and focus on you and the kid(s)...thats if they are even yours to begin with...go do DNA test o
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Henz81: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Jilt her and move on. Abi she tire with rope!
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by nevachange(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
multiple good advice here

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Dksmile: 3:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

I will advice you Mr man to do away with her the fact is that she is a runs girl and she don't give a shit about you or even the baby . she is intentionally pushing you to the wall just for you to use your own mouth and tell her is all over BTW both of you.
Then guess what she will now go and drop the baby with her mom then make you to be sending baby upkeeping , then she will go back to the streeth where she belong. As a matter of fact she is done with you she want to go back to her runs.

Part of the reason she lied to you from day one pls find away to let go and try and see if you can collect your baby from her. For the last time run pls run

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by abiolamitodun(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

She should take the child from the mother and give to his sister? Uncle, try reason before you write na...
Did u skip where I said "for the main"time?...and also "if"..
And to me I think mother's alone can't take care of a child (single mothe) so think the child should have a touch of the father...that's what am trying to say...from his response it's possible he might not see the child again or probably the child might end up growing without morals
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by poweredcom(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Reasons everyone is staying away from me, because they know once I have money even if it's 50K am running heels to go please her

You are a fool oh my gad this guy you be small pikin indeed she has told u..now we have sent it

You be mugu and let be tell you that child is not yours

She was just using you bro ode , mufu na u be .small pikin wey suppse de ready book and study d dynamic of life and you are here forcing you self on one expired harlot

Nigga you deserver make Dem gather beat sense enter your dead brain.

At 24 you don't de carry woman matter for head , for dis life Dem tell you say woman love you , they only love wat they want from you

@womenareapez come see brother wey mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by 4richminds(m): 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is happening to you because when you met her and when in relationship with her you were not thinking with your head but only thinking with your d.i.c.k
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by AMI3(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

As an elder,
I have listened to your complain and I feel sorry for you.

If it was possible for every man and woman to turn the hand of a clock, I believe many could have love to do it. The deeds have already been done.

Your greatest happiness should be that ur head is still intact and u are alive.

U have invested so much in the relationship according to u and u gain nothing except emotional truama.

All hope is not lost u have a child from her that is ur gain. I only feel sorry for the child in which that was not the kind of life u plan for him or her but it has happened.

I know since both of u are not officially married the difficulty of claiming that child will be very slim.

Just find way and picked your valuables and leave the house because she may harm u if u are not carful.

Let her no ur stand that u can not go on with the relationship again forget the vigilante, go to police station and make a report and let her sign an undertaking and promise to be taking care of the child. Tell the police that your life is under treat.

Just start a fresh and be closer to God. The Lord is your strength.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by lomprico(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

The juju he use never still clear for your eyes.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by GboyegaD(m): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
abiolamitodun:

Did u skip where I said "for the main"time?...and also "if"..
And to me I think mother's alone can't take care of a child (single mothe) so think the child should have a touch of the father...that's what am trying to say...from his response it's possible he might not see the child again or probably the child might end up growing without morals

He should take care of the child whenever the child is in his custody. He made the child and not the sister. He should make arrangements with the mother on visitation rights since the relationship seems to be heading for the rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.