Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,622 members, 7,865,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman (41901 Views)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / 11 Signs You Are Being In A Manipulative Relationship And How To Fix It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by KingMarlhyk: 3:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Since she's behaving like a poisonous draw obono soup then you need to act like a sharp EGUSI soup.

If am to say further, as long as you're the biological father of the child and the child is no longer sucking breast then you have every power to take your child and end the relationship SIMPLE!
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Halo22: 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
How people get into issues they never bargained for baffles me most times. @op, u seem so emotional and kind from ur write-up but some situations don't require emotional outpour. If the lady wants to make u uncomfortable, then free yourself from her bondage on time. Which one is she had a child for you? Just sit her down and find out what she wants exactly, then if you can't afford it, show her the boundary on time before she ends ur future.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Toktee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
Nah Edo babe ooo
The name is blessing... Who?
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by wizod(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
she's always 28 every year, grin
Na dis statement off me.
Women are chronic liars when it comes to age.
I'm 42 and some ladies dat were my classmates in secondary School who are my agemates are parading with 25yrs. That's by d way. OP, look for a Bible believing church for a serious deliverance. You're in a bottle and also very big simp being. Leave dat evening newspaper with fallen Olympus for ur dear life. She will use alum and wash her wide and rotten vg for another[b]simp[/b] to entangle.
Run for ur dear life, forget whatever u hv spent on her and move on. Go to ur family, reconcile with dem and change location

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Hdhdhd(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Na die you dey like this
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by 4richminds(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Have you married her legally? If yes, divorce her from your life. If you have not married her legally, report her to the police both state Cid and your area police tell them she is threatening your life and you want her out of your life. But you must give the police money that will make them work.
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She threatened me with Vigilante in the GRA area am living that am frustrating her,what do I do?,I left everything I worked so hard for in the house����
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by abiolamitodun(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
GboyegaD:

He should take care of the child whenever the child is in his custody. He made the child and not the sister. He should make arrangements with the mother on visitation rights since the relationship seems to be heading for the rock.
Well u are right with this sha
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Lastmankc(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
Toktee:
The name is blessing... Who?
The simp said she's from auchi
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Legendoo: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
This nigga would have been shouting mature man up and down when we been dey talk say no marry woman with promiscuous past.

Anyways the real GS don talk true for here , no additional comments. If you like no take the advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by 4richminds(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
Why will you be in a relationship without knowing the family and home of the person?
DOWN2HeartLoved:

I know it sounds too good to be true,but this lady is saying am not man enough for marriage,I need to go get money for her?,all the money we have been spending is enough to start businesses,yet she collects money baselessly,If am asked to trace her I can't self,I met her in a bedsitter then we moved to Warri, right now people are seeing me as crazy and she as the good person
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Martinez39s(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
You are a finished man. I don’t have strength to type.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by space9880: 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

Reasons am baffled, her mother isn't showing any concern.

She has lots of brothers

She always calls me a small boy

She doesn't even care now, even if I die

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

Am shocked this is happening to me.
Na street girl she be bro she dey use you. Leave her before she drain your.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by space9880: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

I know it sounds too good to be true,but this lady is saying am not man enough for marriage,I need to go get money for her?,all the money we have been spending is enough to start businesses,yet she collects money baselessly,If am asked to trace her I can't self,I met her in a bedsitter then we moved to Warri, right now people are seeing me as crazy and she as the good person
she dey manipulate you bro, leave before it’s too late.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Toktee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
The simp said she's from auchi
He's not serious.

Soon pusssy go carry him go begging the daughter of Jezebel. cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by tafarikul(m): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
You do come to read advise on niaraland u said right,...why don't you make use of the advises u get and you are seeking another one.
Bros forget the free woman.
Learn ur lesson .
Find God for wisdom because you are so empty inside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Allisgud: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Bro she hears and speaks Yoruba too,her ex did her father's burial, bought her a car,still yet this girl moved with his properties,and didn't look back,am suspecting that's what is going to happen to me too

What do I do?,the child is just 8 months old
she told u all this wayback when things were going fine between u guys u smile about it,u didn't reason

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by IamMobisola(f): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:
I usually come to nairaland to get advice on business or any other related stuffs am affected with

Currently am in a tight spot, have been dating a lady I met during a trip, after a month, we started chatting and I went to visit her, things were smooth until we have a child, now she's different

The thing am surprised about her is I don't know her family background, only believed what she told me, she's from Auchi and Orogun and the mother lives in Ondo, we have issues I had to move out of my own house for her, the problem is I'm thinking she has children outside, she's always 28 every year, am thinking she's close to 40, why lie about age and many more.

She has lots of brothers

Problems:- I have invested on this relationship emotionally, physically and even more,

Is she from Benin? She lied too, she has turned my people against me, right now no one reason me seriously again, because everyone is telling me she's a club girl and I need to leave her, she just laughs and blocks anytime I called her, people are telling me she might have built a house with my money elsewhere.

You met a lady, one month after you impregnated her without the need to know her background. After giving birth you still didn't see the need to know her family and background.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Cloud007: 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
The strong shall choke the weak.

As simple as that.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by farem: 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

You can't be shocked! Big toto na shock absorber.
You saw free but ancient tọrọ and you felt on top of the world then.
If I remember rightly well, someone was talking against fornication and the rest, but your likes called him mú.mu and social irritants.
Now who is Mú.mu now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you supplying Gas to Europe that you now got excess money to be investing dangerously on this said woman and thereby leaving your house and ran away to "who knows. " Go back to your house and find a way to get her out or get her ready; so you can take her to her parents; a long the way, you can do the needful..
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by space9880: 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

If not for love,what else?
she’s not in love with you op she has been pretending. Better count your loss and move on now if not you’ll spend more and still move on later so end everything now.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Awise09(m): 3:51pm On Jun 21, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Did u say u have to leave your house??

What i dont get is how people get this weak
You don't know what she must has cook for him to eat.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by clockwisereport: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
She is not manipulative. You are simply senseless.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by space9880: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

Seriously I have loved her, although I cheated once that was last year,we allowed it to slide, she's acting as if she's God,the unforgiving type,and blames you till you feel useless, always complaining am about to take the same step my dad did by abadoning her and my child,am really confused,she even dropped a voicenote on WhatsApp that the child is not mine,due to everyday fight, everyday quarrels I left,
OP you’re not a man, how can you let a bitch control you on top your own money.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Nackzy: 3:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

My Brother Run, they're called narcissist, i had one the best i did was to withdraw my emotions and i ran

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Avast(m): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2022
lol
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

Very very foolish man. Easily manipulated by women. Unless and until you learn not to be distracted by sex, you will never be a man. This is the problem of youth nowadays. Very very useless. All they think is sex sex sex. What were you doing in the nonsense you call relationship that you didn't know you were being manipulated? Why won't she call you a small boy? Because of how you behaved. Pussy is your religion. You are senseless.

Next time, don't be distracted by sex, look deep. Most women of nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes. They just sleep with men for money, nothing more. Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by Kingsean(m): 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

When she wants to give birth I took BG risk, she's from Orogun,if anything would have happened to her I would have been held responsible,still yet

A point I skipped,why did she say I should say am her brother at the Hospital.

Can you believe same thing happened on the Onset of the relationship,I should say am her brother

I was reading your post but when I saw this one, I just had to comment. oh my God! this is pure evil. she is bent on destroying your life. it's obvious you love her so much but she doesn't love you back. you said you initially cheated on her. did she start all these after you cheated? the fact is she has other lovers and she doesn't want them to know about you. she is a real player and she has been doing this before she met you. sadly, there's nothing you can do at this point and you won't be the last victim. just let her go and move on with your life. next time, do a proper background check on any woman you want to spend the rest of your life with.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by dcasca(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
OP, I like your humility. Despite all the insults, you're still keeping calm. The mistake has been made already and we all learn everyday. I think the first thing is to eject her from your house (Is she mad or something?).
Meanwhile, let's learn to advise people politely.
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by godliman: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

She is the manipulator and you are the manipulated right?. BTW she ought to have been a womanipulator why did you let her take over your role by abandoning your house for her? You should be a school boy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by HiFive: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Your story get K leg.
Jus passing...
Re: Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
DOWN2HeartLoved:

She has lots of brothers

You're dealing with a possessed lady..
This type of lady brings badluck to you whenever your semen enters her body, or her fluids enter your body.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Fate Of Ugly Girls In Nigeria + PICTURES / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / Top 10 Disadvantages Of Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.