Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria (37930 Views)

Misrule Worse Than Boko Haram-PDP / Tompolo Not Bigger Than Nigeria; He Must Be Arrested – Keyamo / APC ‘influencing’ Tribunal Judgements Is Worse Than Corruption, Fayose Counsels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2011
I have been banned two times already in the past 5hrs, this is so annoying

I had a lengthy response for madam know all AKA Madam KOBO, but I keep getting banned each time I post.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Ndipe(m): 12:32am On Jul 24, 2011
Is this a case of sour grapes or what? Tell me, in Nigeria, would an unemployed fellow have access to three square meals a day from a non-profit organization including living in a rent controlled apartment? Where can you get that in Nigeria?
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by redsun(m): 12:48am On Jul 24, 2011
Some of you geezers are just here blabbing opata,oblivious of the obvious fundamental truth,

This not about america and nigeria,it about is nigerians(blacks) and americans(caucasians).It is about nigerians measuring up with americans and beat them in the game.The game belongs to nobody but to those that knows how to play.

It is not about taking shelter in america,running away from problems that you are built as a creature to solve,living under others umbrella and still have the guts to say that you are smart.

Think back and think of why americans don't look up to you for salvation,like you do with them.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by oseo1(m): 1:01am On Jul 24, 2011
I have lived in both Nigeria and the US, they both have their advantages and there is no fair comparism because they are both very different. I will give you an example. In niaja i can go a year without work and still eat 3 meals a day, if my parents dont feed me my siblings, cousins , auntys, uncles, friends will feed me. But in Yankee you would be on your own for the most part. On the flip side, In the states when you have good healthcare, welfare and unemployment benefits.

You cannot compare housing costs in the states and Nigeria, In the sates you can rent a decent 2 bedroom flat for $700(in most cities) in naija first of all you have to pay annually, and you will probaby have to pay just as much, or maybe less but you have other costs like running your generator, buying water, and paying for security. I have attached pictures of houses for sale in the US right now, one is $300k and the other is $1m, The average VGC house will go for about $500k. land in ikoyi, vi or banana island costs over $1m

Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Afam4eva(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2011
One thing I like about this life is that, irrespective of the argument you bring forward there must always be a backup point. I can open a thread on "10 reasons why hitler is better than Abraham Lincoln".And I will bloody well have points to buttress my argument. But the points the OP made is not the reason why I will choose Nigeria aka boko haram aka 419 aka corrution aka serial poverty against the US. Pls cut me a slack. Your points are ridiculously ridiculous.Let's just assume you're right about the debt thing. Is it not better to be indebt and alive than to be killed by a debtee(If there's any word like that).
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28am On Jul 24, 2011
Sorry but this guy shouldbe called Odemchi as in Odechukwu Jonathan. I do not want to diss anyone becuase of their level of education but you must be either educated to a very low level or you are just plain dumb. All your examples are so meh!

1. Taking up credit is a personal choice. You do not have to make use of credit facilities but it may be necessary to do so to build your credit if you plan to buy a house in the future as you do not find overnight millioanires in america who can afford to buy a $500,000 house cash like you do in that mad country Nigeria where government officials use the peoples commowealth for themselves.

2. The 24 hour system is part of what makes the country and very few people work are compelled to do 12 hour shifts. even when you do a 12 hour shift, you ahve the appropriate number of days off. If you care to know my dads driver in Nigeria arrives at my house at 6Am in the morning and only leaves after droping my dad off at 10/11pm and he does this 6 days a week. sometimes he is asked to come on Sundays as well and there is no official overtime! how many ours is that. The same goes for the boys in my mums shop. 8am to 7pm Monday to Saturday for N12,000/ month.

3. Professional devalue my a$$. In the western world, experience counts. All your paper cerificates are worthless! What do you expect? To walk of the plane and into a $100,000/ year job? Wake up mofo! pay your dues.

4 Does any memebr of your family have N83,000,000 cash to pay for a house. Cut your coat. Tthere are house way cheaper than that. You can get $50,000 house in some run down parts of Atlanta if you can afford it. Please give me the contact details of the car seller in Nigeria where I can buy 2 brand new SUVs for N6.6million.

5. Screw native language. can Barack Obama speak Kenayan or whatever they speak over in kenya? Is he not the bloody president.

In summary, You are not a very bright spark!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:32am On Jul 24, 2011
You don't have a choice about your it is where you must,build be and be proud of.A man that chooses others country for his own is a refugee,on the run,on the run from the basics of life.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 24, 2011
I've never been to Africa but I can say that I am perfectly fine with the way of live and benefits of living here in the States. smiley (take note of my "location".) wink

Really,

to each his or her own.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by redsun(m): 1:39am On Jul 24, 2011
The time of glorious and opulent is over.resources are running out and people need to cut down to the basics.It is no longer winner takes all
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by themanna(m): 1:46am On Jul 24, 2011
-Plsssssssssss, stop the argument, hospital in 9ja is like hell, i was there ooooooo, its like hell. if u say no to me , why do hv to send ur politicians abroad for treatment lipsrsealed
-why are the rich sending their children abroad  lipsrsealed
-i was in 9ja this year, when i got the airport, it feels like hell too
-the drivers curse u out when u drive slow or trying to obey the traffic.
- i was praying not to hv anything to do with the police.
-from airport its all bribe,bribe and bribe-they cannot render a normal service without bribe.
-no credit in Nigeria, here there is a credit(mean integrity) if bank gives u $100 will u ba able to pay back at the due date. If u pay back, the bank trust u and give u better money.
-you can start business from ur ss money,and u hv a choice to borrow from it.
-food and care  are free for poor and legal citizen( if u no your way).eg WIC,FOOD STAMP,MONEY,EMERGENCY MEDICADE for baby mother
-i drove 2003 4runner in 9ja it was like driving on Olumo rock compare with driving on road in USA.
- i hv left over of $1400 every quarters in school, after the gov. had pay for my tuition
-e ma fi iku we arun o.
- i bought a house, i hv nice cars and i do all my stuff moderately.
i can count on and on. if u see class room here u'll bow. we are 10 student in my microbiology class inside ac.what are u talking.
Also- Americans has good heart.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by bkbabe97y(m): 1:48am On Jul 24, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

I've never been to Africa but I can say that I am perfectly fine with the way of live and benefits of living here in the States.  smiley (take note of my "location".)  wink

Really,

to each his or her own.

I doubt living in Lagos could be any worse than living in Kingston. And Ive stayed in Kingston for 3 months. Then again, didnt run into no Ibos the period wen mi deh inna Yard.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by redsun(m): 2:55am On Jul 24, 2011
Kingston slums are a little more dignified that lagos slums.For some reasons,jamialcans takes some pride in their slums
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by suprted(m): 3:55am On Jul 24, 2011
Some funny things in this thread.

Why do people think you don't pay bills in Nige? Even if a bill isn't dropping in your house every month. You still buy NEPA credit/or if you aren't on the PAYG system you get the old fashioned bogus bill. And obv, you're buying diesel. If you don't pay water bills, you're bringing in a tanker. You're sending your children to school. You're if you're unlucky, having to go and find their books. You still buy credit for your phone. You still fill your car. Debt? You think people don't borrow from each other? Only thing is that instead of a bank disturbing your ass, it'll be your relation and you can maybe sleep easy at night knowing he won't kick you out of the house. Newsflash, that is still debt.

Stress? 12 hour shifts? My friends dad used to come back at 3am sometimes from work. He owns his own chambers. When my mum is on deadline she doesn't sleep till 4am. Sometimes she is like shaking from exhaustion completely knackered. Lets not even talk about all the domestic staff who have to leave their houses at silly o clock just to get to work in time, for relative peanuts. You're your own boss? Then you have to work even harder. Even when you're not at work, you're at work. the only thing I can say is that because things in Nige are so lax, when stuff is on point over here, with no begging or bribing, it makes things uncomfortable.

second class citizen? on this very website someone once asked why people in the Naija delta were upset. this website where tribal insults are hurled around like confetti at a gypsy wedding. and least i'm a guy. let's ask those women who when their hubby/bf's beat the tar out of them, people say but you know he has a temper like that's any excuse how they really feel about life whether they enjoy life as 'first-class citizens in their own country'. on a site where the question is asked, he's a plumber, can i love him? like as if because he does a blue-collar job he's some kind of parasite. in a country where people say levels.

they forget their culture? who's fault is that? and i dont even subscribe to that nonsense. god forbid your kids should have a mind of their own. even if you cook egusi soup every day for them, some of them will still prefer to live in america rather than go and lord it over people in their village.

sighs. shakes head. backs away.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 4:27am On Jul 24, 2011
manny4life:

I have been banned two times already in the past 5hrs, this is so annoying

I had a lengthy response for madam know all AKA Madam KOBO, but I keep getting banned each time I post.

I doubt the lengthy response would have made any sense considering you have so far presented yourself as an irrational poster on even this issue. Stop arguing just for the sake of it . . . one of your pals already tried that angle earlier. So, spare us please!

When it comes to life we need to learn to separate the results of our personal choices from the reality of the majority. That you choose to BURDEN yourself, in no way implies that everyone else carries the same. It is as simple as that.

1) Your truth is not everyone else s

2) I know people, even lawyers who work right in downtown DC,even people who work at the pentagon(since you might pretend it is that these people cannot AFFORD cars or they are poor and lowly workers)  that do not feel they HAVE TO pay for parking as you pretend you are being FORCED to . . . God forbid people like you own up to your CHOICES. A particular lawyer works government projects and he bikes to work everyday. He was on ABC the other day, discussing one of his cases. The camera's followed him on his daily journey from the burbs to his office in downtown DC and he spoke of how much easier it is on him since he bikes to work. He even opted not to take public transport because he likes being able to skip traffic as biking helps him clear his mind for the day and get his daily exercise quota. But, I bet you are going to try to convince us that he has less heads than you do, right? I suggest you get yourself examined if you think line of reasoning would work.

3) No one, not even Government FORCES you to get into debt -- that is a PERSONAL CHOICE people make daily.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by nebeolis: 5:52am On Jul 24, 2011
it's a very big shame for a country like nigeria i know as 78 80s naira is higher that dollar where we send money from niger to people studies in usa even contribute money to chinese gorverment when fimine and hunger wanted to finished them now this coountries are where nigerian gov seeking aid, is very big shame oil reach country indeed shame to gowon, obasanjo,shagari,buhari,babangida,abudsalami,and obasajo they are disgrace to humanity
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I doubt living in Lagos could be any worse than living in Kingston. And Ive stayed in Kingston for 3 months. Then again, didnt run into no Ibos the period wen mi deh inna Yard.

Accodring to my best friend who is from Kingston, Kingstn is worst than Lagos. But MzD is currently not in Kingston. I'm guessing she meant American, whhich is better than Nigeria in [i]some [/i]certain standards.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 7:56am On Jul 24, 2011
Ileke-Idi  cool

[flash=300,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_kTbyQrdbY[/flash]
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2011
^^^ Interesting. Let me Yoruba male guards come and see this.

I love Trey Songz, btw.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by EzeUche(m): 8:08am On Jul 24, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

^^^ Interesting. Let me Yoruba male guards come and see this.

And prevent the inevitable? wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 24, 2011
In your mind, abi. wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by cuteonyii(m): 9:14am On Jul 24, 2011
please poster make your research very well before you start typing and posting.

Which debt?
which stress?
which Education?

I spent my 32 years in NIgeria schooling and working. I never counted N 100,000.00 in my a/c.

I been here in USA for 2 years, not showing off i been counting in mils,
MY HND is evaluated to be equivalent to BSC and am working with it.
most times i spend only few hours in my work place and have a lot of free time,

Even though the economy is bad now,  there is no comparison between USA and Nigeria in any way.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by bigl: 9:19am On Jul 24, 2011
the optimist see the dough nut,
the pessimist sees the hole ,

it all depends on you

Wat do  u have to offer? If u ar very smart, u can make it in a very short while in america: d opportunity and structure is right there, ready to be grabbed. same opportunity is here in nigeria but a little bit tougher to key into.

u cld solve some problems, get a patent for it and become a millionnaire over night. it all boils down to wat how u use ur senses. some folks are making cool millions even in nigeria. Do they av 4heads on their shoulder? abeg, tell me something else about nigeria and america joor

undecided
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2011
cuteonyii:

please poster make your research very well before you start typing and posting.

Which debt?
which stress?
which Education?

I spent my 32 years in NIgeria schooling and working. I never counted N 100,000.00 in my a/c.
I been here in USA for 2 years, not showing off i been counting in mils,
MY HND is evaluated to be equivalent to BSC and am working with it.
most times i spend only few hours in my work place and have a lot of free time,

Even though the economy is bad now,  there is no comparison between USA and Nigeria in any way.

So for all these year in Nigeria you could do much and all of a sudden withing 2 years in U.S. u couting millions of dollars, lol  grin . It is these kinds of statements that make people in Nigeria to think people abroad come by money very easily. And that they are all living large.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by trueword: 9:30am On Jul 24, 2011
The problem with Nigerians abroad and maitaining their culture has to do with inferiority complex. Why is it that many other immigrant groups stick close to their culture, while many Nigerians will throw theirs into the bush.

Many of the problems Nigerians experience today in Nigeria is a symptom of the lack of national pride and selflessness. While things began to rot, if people organized and came together and said "no" its possible things would not be as bad today.

One of the reasons why countries like america got to where it is today is that the people as saw themselves as americans and were willing to do what it took to make the country a better place.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by cuteonyii(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2011
bigl:

the optimist see the dough nut,
the pessimist sees the hole ,

it all depends on you

Wat do  u have to offer? If u ar very smart, u can make it in a very short while in america: d opportunity and structure is right there, ready to be grabbed. same opportunity is here in nigeria but a little bit tougher to key into.

u cld solve some problems, get a patent for it and become a millionnaire over night. it all boils down to wat how u use your senses. some folks are making cool millions even in nigeria. Do they av 4heads on their shoulder? abeg, tell me something else about nigeria and america joor

undecided
bros, I did not say in Dollars .LOL , (Mils In Naira, lol)  grin, well like I said, am working with the degree I acquired from Nigerian Institution and this is to counter the notion or impression our poster put on here as regards to Nigerian degree in America.
If you come to America IIllegally or over stay your visa thinking is going to be a bed of rose for you, Sorry, It might be a night mare to you,
Although, in the beginning, but with time. you Good
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by norrisman: 10:01am On Jul 24, 2011
All you guys going on about culture got it mad twisted! Culture isnt speaking your native language. Language is what it is, just language, a means of communication. Eating eba isnt maintaining your culture.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by norrisman: 10:03am On Jul 24, 2011
trueword:

T[b]he problem with Nigerians abroad and maitaining their culture has to do with inferiority complex. Why is it that many other immigrant groups stick close to their culture, while many Nigerians will throw theirs into the bush.
[/b]
Many of the problems Nigerians experience today in Nigeria is a symptom of the lack of national pride and selflessness. While things began to rot, if people organized and came together and said "no" its possible things would not be as bad today.

One of the reasons why countries like america got to where it is today is that the people as saw themselves as americans and were willing to do what it took to make the country a better place.

Oxymoron
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 10:03am On Jul 24, 2011
Hey Guys it's not just 5 reasons that makes America worst than Nigeria  grin grin I have few more

6) Nigerian House of Rep members earn salary 10 times more than USA counterpart

7) Nigerian Senate Members earn salary 10 times more than their USA counterpart

cool GEJ earn salary more than OBAMA, CAMERON, SARKOZY, MERKEL all put together

9) Nigerian politician can wack bribe at will and can only be prosecuted if they fall out with the Executive

10) In Nigeria you can piss and shit basically anywhere without fear of harassment because police men do the same

Up Naija  cheesy grin Nigeria we hail thee
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2011
trueword:

The problem with Nigerians abroad and maitaining their culture has to do with inferiority complex. Why is it that many other immigrant groups stick close to their culture, while many Nigerians will throw theirs into the bush.

Rubbish!!! I know loads of Nigerians in Lagos, Abuja and Portharcourt with Kids who don't speak their language, who hasn't gone to their village for one reason or the other, in fact all they speak is English sometimes because parent don't even speak the same language but trust me I know families in the UK with kids that understand Nigerian culture more than most Nigerian children simply by coming home once a year!!
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 12:40pm On Jul 24, 2011
[b]Quote from: Kobojunkie on Yesterday at 09:04:38 PM
Stop deceiving yourself! It is not about being a U.S Lover but about being HONEST no matter what side of the game you are on.

No such thing as hassles OVERWHELMING people daily. I have family in D.C and they are doing alright. I even have friends out there who bike to work daily and they are not complaining of the traffic or high parking fees you seem to be. No one I know there pays $15 a day for parking but that YOU have CHOSEN to do that in your life does not automatically mean we all have chosen SUFFERING(since you are here complaining that your choice of paying $15 a day for parking  is a burden on your life) the way you seem to have.

I live in a city where parking is a hassle but I have free parking right in front of my place and I ride my bike around when I want to go to places around where I know that parking my not be easy. I even save a lot on car repair that way and get the needed exercise daily all at the same time.

Cut the bull, and tell the truth . . your personal choices are yours and not that of all of D.C or even America!
[/b]

LET ME REPOST MY POST AGAIN

Now Madam KOBO knows all, yeah they doing alright because, in fact where in DC do they stay again, because I'm about to get you. Ask yourself the % of people who bike to work to more than a million people who commute daily into DC, people who bike to work apparently work in restaurants or other non-professional offices, no one dressed in dress pants, with a shirt and a tie with a book bag or carrying bag will bike under the hot morning sun that's out by 6am in the morning, go figure. You seem to know DC so well through you"friends" who live in DC, but I'm sure WMATA and other transport agencies in the metro area will think differently. Ask the more than 500,000 federal govt workers who commute to DC from MD and VA daily via metro to hear about their concerns or is it about smart benefits when it was about to be revoked. Go to WMATA website and see of how people react sharply to increasing fare from the transit system. Madam know all, perhaps you should start reading archived news about the capital beltway and the average time someone sleeps in traffic (you would use that same time to cross into DC by train), and oh did I mention the as DC being the tourist center of the nation, the million + visitors who come in to DC who cause another round of issue and gridlock to Washington. Yeah I forgot the major one, as Walter Reed Army Medical center closes and Fort Belvoir opening the LARGEST MEDICAL CENTER in the area, bringing an additional 500,000+ service members (civilians not included) to the DC/VA area, perhaps you should look at reports regarding how people complained angrily about the development and traffic on the beltway.

Obviously your "friends" haven't had any reason to pay $15 because it's either they don't have cars because they cannot afford it or simply because they use bikes as alternative (traffic reasons) because of its flexibility. If you had to work in the downtown area, the seat of power, ask Colonial Parking, I guess it's on their website how much they charge visitors during their prime time, you have internet you should go figure. You are so lost in your misery that I cannot help but pity you. You say I have a burden of $15 parking daily, Madam know all, I said commuting to DC cost me about $15 daily (round trip) and parking isn't a joke either, it's costly.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by Kobojunkie: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2011
trueword:

The problem with Nigerians like you is your IMPOSE upon others what you have DECIDED to take on as your conviction. There is NO TABLET out there that commands that all Nigerians MUST stick to just the nigerian culture or the way of our fathers when dealing. We have seen how some of the evil perpetrated in Nigeria today, and for generation, has been rooted in that same culture you cling to.

People have a right to choose to cling to old ideals , or not. Those who believe there is better out there have every freedom to choose a different path. That you believe that probably if you let go of your culture, your life will be inferior DOES NOT mean the next man feels exactly the same way of these things.
Re: 5 Reasons Why America Is Worse Than Nigeria by manny4life(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
Cut the bull, and tell the truth . . your personal choices are yours and not that of all of D.C or even America!

Cut the bull, bull what? Tell what truth exactly? Are you high on something or just play the I know it all again? Well since you want me to tell u the truth, here is my own truth. Sister, through my mom, I made great choices, I have a great JOB, I work 8:00am to 4:00pm daily and have the option to get out early if I chose to, I have my own working space, control my own time and do as I please. I've been opportuned over the years to make right decision though I've made faulty ones. I have my own apartment which I pay $1,300 monthly, and I must say I having good job (though I've not had a raise, thanks to the economy and fed cutting the budget), I have excellent work benefits and perks, I'm enrolled in a retirement pension plan, I have a good not excellent credit (thanks to my student loans which is way over my head) as YTD, I have up to 140hrs of vacation time unused which obviously I got to otherwise I loose some part of it (thanks to thanksgiving holiday on the way), I have a good savings by his grace, and from time to time I engage in outside contracting work (weekends), I engage in my own time online business, like at mid 20's, by his own grace I've had it all (not to boast). Not on occasion, I have volunteered my time at the zoo, library (to teach basic computing, accounting), so I don't know what truth about you want to know.

When I talk about hassle, I don't mean what I'm engaged into, I mean the other contributing factors that affect someone's life. Then again, my personal choices are mine and mine only so trust me when I tell you I'm getting the heck outta this country in the next 7years, I AM. I'm going home to my dear country to go make a difference for myself and for my people. While you wait on here to drain the Social Security and disability check that uncle Sam has for you, I'll be in Nigeria making a difference to people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Fear President Buhari May Be Murdered – APC Chieftain / Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / Dino Melaye Rolling On The Floor In A Church In Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.