Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,458 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me (40752 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by SecretReporter(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by VeryWickedMan: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Chook your prick inside her mouth before she finish talking next time

4 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by VHILL: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
Just tell her say "No! Do u want to be my girlfriend?"

And watch her reaction grin

Don't try it. Maintain you stands.
Don't start something that you can't finish

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by kakaaa77: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.
just tell her you have one but it's a long distance relationship
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Pathokpo: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.
Baba she mean say you Don dey old. Go and marry.

1 Like

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Klington: 9:18am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Just tell her to help you find one.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by LAKPAH: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Just be careful if they are squatting you, the day you tell them you have one or show them your girl friend, the will start pushing you out of their house that if you can keep a girl then you can rent you own house.(be wise)

Secondly if they are not squatting you then she want to start borrowing money from you , so she want to make sure that there is no eating your money because she has seen that you are not the flashy type that spend money unnecessarily.

5 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Paulianfa(m): 9:26am On Jun 25, 2022
helinues:
How did you allow your cousin's wife to be asking you such question?

This guy is not doing anything wrong nah, may be the woman just like him...

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Paulianfa(m): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2022
Why not tell her that u hate that gender with passion or something irritating, I believe she will stop and at the same timeime will be angry at u.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Follak: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2022
She might actually not mean anything. Maybe she does not know what to say when she sees you or she might want to start a conversation and that's the statement she could find to get to start one or she might actually want to meet your girlfriend so they can be friends.
It's difficult being a nigerian wife . You've got to get close to your in-laws and sometimes husband's friends in an acceptable way so you won't be labelled as pompous and other related 'not so good' qualities

3 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by chypotenti(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2022
If you are free with her, like you rapport well with her...then the question might be harmless....I gist like that with my Uncle's wife, even my friends mom too, no harm meant at all....Op your mind dirty I swear, I be like say you they eye your cousin wife....desist from it ASAP!!!!

4 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by ikdaddy01(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2022
Op forget all dz ohh.
Since it's you cousins wife , if she ask in the open maybe they told her you ve not had a girl friend. Some info might have entered her ear in the other room. Or she z seen you re good looking and yet no girl.
She might want to intro you with someone too , married girls always have tons of friend on singles list. maybe wants to know your status. Maybe she want you to get married oh.
In all I think it shows she cares for you. No take am with vex.
If I were you I ll answer that question to yourself truthfully first. Then ...

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by VirileNelly2420: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
Plz no read too many meaning into it. Most times, it's usually out of curiosity. She likely thinks U're not acting man enough, and might b finding it difficulty to having a gal friend. She might even be doubting if u're straight or not.(gay).

Nevertheless, diz thought would likely make her fantasize ur activeness in bed. grin
Devil no b person brother o grin grin grin she fit from there begin develop amorous thoughts for u.

Run o!!!!!
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by blingxx(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:
By now if you are sensitive and smart, you would have known if she likes you and find you attractive.
Those question is not ordinary since it's getting too much.
She probably fantasize having secret sex with you. Women and wives are wild these days cos of what they read from the internet.
And if I may ask, do you stay with them or close to them? How come she sees u often to ask that question? And does she have good marriage and speaking terms with her husband? All of this can give u a clue.
And how does she look at you, does she try to touch u playfully when gisting or walking with you?, does she dress to get your attention, and does she sway her yansh or try to codedly expose some part of her body around you?
....All of this will give u clues about her true intentions.
It's up to you to deal with it the way u seem right. I don't think u need advice. You know what I'm talking abt...it's your decision to make

In one sentence "she's for the street" cheesy
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by motionarena: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
so what do u what us to do. cool

Ozwor!

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Brunicekid(m): 9:41am On Jun 25, 2022
OP, don't worry too much!

It's not only you...

The issue of boyfriend-girlfriend is too overrated in our society... That's why!
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Connected1: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Tell her you are in a distance relationship.

Show her the picture of any random girl online and save her pictures.

In other terms, she might want to fuvk you, but don't allow the Devil use both of you.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Sniper101(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2022
Jus try knack her, even if na once, and I promise you, afterwards, all those her persistent pestering will cease grin
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Just serve her breakfast...early mo mo, she will stop asking you.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by cigaricon(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Op next time she asks you, answer her like this
She: do you have a Gf?
You:. No. Abi you want to give me one ni?
She: Yes
You: Thanks but, gimme money instead
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by chinae(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

She likely have a friend or sis she want to will to you freely upon confirmation that you have none.

Weight your options and demand for pictures.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by alizma: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Where's the guts to do that? Asking such might not end well, and it may not be what you think, and can cause a problem between me and my cousin.. Fvckin risky.
You can still say the same thing in a different way, just say no, do you want to get one for me?
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by FreeSpirited: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2022
blingxx:

In one sentence "she's for the street" cheesy
You can't conclude yet
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by ultimateprof: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
I know that that woman have a plan for you and her plans are not good for you.

3 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by bigiyaro(m): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Beebah2000:
Just tell her say "No! Do u want to be my girlfriend?"

And watch her reaction grin
you baaaadd

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by baba4thegehs: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2022
How hard is it for you to respond?

People keep asking questions when you're neither here or there.

So give her a firm response, and stop acting like a weaklean.

Adults please stop bringing this type of subject matter to NL, what do you expect us to say?
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by TheMostComplex1: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Maybe age isn't on your side.

Probably, you are not organised

Or she has a friend she wants to connect him to
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by cooljude(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

She wants to hook you up with someone.... Tell her to pass you d babe sharply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.