Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me (40751 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Elidrisy20: 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Simple question, you they raise eyebrows,
1- I get
2-,I no get
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by wittytezzy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Four things are involved

Either:

1. She's crushing on u and would like to start a romantic relationshop with u.

The type that's based on lust and not love.

and just wants to know if there's another competitor nearby.

If a lady asks u this question and insists on getting an answer....

My brother, you've made it in life.

You can deny having any girl, then invite her to ur room same day and pants would be shifted.

U can even consent that u have 10 girlfriends, but still invite her over and things will still happen.

At this point, her crush for u can't be quenched by any reply u give.

Since she's married, I'd advice u to RFYDL (run for your dear life). It usually ends in Shame and premium tears.

2. This option simply means that she's expecting u to get married soon.

But its unlikely to be d case. Only ur mother, aunty or biological sister can genuinely ask this type of question.

3. This option might sound strange . but here, it simply means she Hates u being around.

She wants u to leave d house for her and go get ur own house (that's if u guys r living in same house).

Whether u live or die is none of her business.

Whether u eat or starve doesn't concern her.

She may smile and be friendly when she sees u but deep inside, she just wants u to leave.

This option usually applies when she's ur brothers wife and u r still living in same house with that ur brother.

Or in cases similar to the example above.

Women in this category are d worst of all.
They can go any length to make u leave.

For instance, some can poison ur food.

Some can arrange people to Kill u.

Some can go to native doctors to make ur brother hate u or stop rendering any form of help to u.

4. She thinks u r Gay. She just wants to be sure u r not. That's why she's asking.

Its likely she has never seen u walking, talking or holding hands with any lady before.

Take it or leave it...

But the things i listed above are exactly what it entails.

There's no extra to the list.

Check ur self with those things I listed and you'd know exactly what d situation is about

You know so much. You must be an expert in this
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Mode99: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
This is easy...

She want to link you up with one of her friend's.... can't you get it
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:

That lady only want to be sleeping with you. Period.
She has seen you as a target cos u don't have a babe and you are probably also a quiet respectful type...she feels her secret will be kept.......
Her marital issue may also contribute to her drawing towards you ...apart from her liking u
U even said u now work with some change..what else again...that's it, and u can be sure she's having financial argument with her husband. Getting u to sleep with her will also get her to ask you money later on...and being ur cousins, her hubby will never suspect.
That's her plan...Simple

You're a fvckin genius! You hit the nail on the head. Sometimes, she'd ask me for a financial help which i usually give to her. She's generous. There were times in the past when she was assisting me financially, so i don't hesitate to help her if the need arises. She said her husband isn't providing enough.

But, honestly, if she wants to get me laid, that will never happen.

I'm that cool and respectful type, though. Was wondering how you got to know that.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by FreeSpirited: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You're a fvckin genius! You hit the nail on the head. Sometimes, she'd ask me for a financial help which i usually give to her. She's generous. There were times in the past when she was assisting me financially, so i don't hesitate to help her if the need arises. She said her husband isn't providing enough.

But, honestly, if she wants to get me laid, that will never happen.
She may probably not have the boldness to come direct like most ladies...but she will continue to give you hint and green light till u are tired or tempted...lol
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:

She may probably not have the boldness to come direct like most ladies...but she will continue to give you hint and green light till u are tired or tempted...lol

How did you know I'm that cool and respectful type?

I swear on my ballsack that i will never fall for her..
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by FreeSpirited: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

How did you know I'm that cool and respectful type?

I swear on my ballsack that i will never fall for her..
I jsut know based on experience
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Papichulostunne(m): 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Where's the guts to do that? Asking such might not end well, and it may not be what you think, and can cause a problem between me and my cousin.. Fvckin risky.

But you seem open to the idea from the way you are talking.

1. You dont want to try and turn out that its your sick mentality that makes you feel she wants you ass (you need not put this in your statement for one to understand that)

2. You would have attempted it but (it fucking risky) meaning if it was not that much of a riak you might fancy your cousin's wife.. DoVchebaRg.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Samskid310(m): 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
She want to know if you're not using their daughter to relieve konji
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Dksmile: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.

He be like say you too don't really have a girlfriend true true maybe she see you when you they self-service with out you knowing lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by THISLIFE01: 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
Maybe age isn't on your side.

Probably, you are not organised

Hmmm....very valid point.
Op, should ponder on this, and not pay attention to all those corrupt suggestions/advice.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by meobizy(f): 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
…and this made front page? Such a childish forum.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by swissgoldenpro2: 2:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Then give her the answers and nothing more
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by imagrg(m): 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Stop being too close to her.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by geo1nick(m): 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
but what of your g f......
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by NeckingNgulping(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Papichulostunne:

But you seem open to the idea from the way you are talking.

1. You dont want to try and turn out that its your sick mentality that makes you feel she wants you ass (you need not put this in your statement for one to understand that)

2. You would have attempted it but (it fucking risky) meaning if it was not that much of a riak you might fancy your cousin's wife.. DoVchebaRg.

Stfu loser!! I responded based on the opinion i got. I was asked to do that, and as a wise man i had foreseen what might come as a result. I can never make such an attempt, so gtfo!!
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Positiveme2020: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
cigaricon:
Op next time she asks you, answer her like this
She: do you have a Gf?
You:. No. Abi you want to give me one ni?
She: Yes
You: Thanks but, gimme money instead

Abi oh.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by samwash(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

You have said it all.. I really respect you. I used to be close to her family before i started working. And she was assisting me financially when I was broke. I still go there on a visit from time to time.

She and her husband are not always getting along -they keep having issues every now and then. Sometimes, i wonder if they really married each other out of love. And she keeps complaining about her husband to me.

The last time she asked me about my girlfriend (which was yesterday), she came outside where i was seated with a bathing towel literally tied up to her chest. She doesn't even mind coming close to me with just her bra on.

Lobatan !!!
This is the reply I have been waiting for, no need to ask for questions or further explanations, as an old timer, I kwn were the game is going to.
Guy, better use your head.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Wwwq: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Really
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Maforgreats(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
This mean, u probably see her everyday, she d see you finish, better hustle hard so u can move far away from them
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Eniitankorede: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
It’s probably she or someone else is interested in you. She may have a friend who likes you but wanted to make sure you are single before she introduces your secret lover.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Firstcitizen: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Bros stop lying. Your body says fvck her and your mind says run hence came to Nairaland angry

1 Like

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Papichulostunne(m): 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Stfu loser!! I responded based on the opinion i got. I was asked to do that, and as a wise man i had foreseen what might come as a result. I can never make such an attempt, so gtfo!!

It GET THE FVCK OUT.. Little mind.. Carrying family affair to the public. Fackin Pric..!!!
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Obnoxious2001(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.
she wan give you babe bro, a friend of hers is interested in you lowkey and shes making the move on her behalf
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Marsh104(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Brother runooo, na so e dey start make you no fall victim!
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by SimplePlan34: 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
If u stay with them it's a sign she wants u out of the house.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by ANON333: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's just how people are - they can't mind their business and stay off other peoples personal business. The woman does not want to bleep you she's just being a busybody. If you too dey bleep the house rat go still talk.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nonexisting:
It means her pussy is available to you but run brother, run. That pussy is one pussy you go fucck finish but e no go ever fucck you up finish.
What do you mean pls
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
FreeSpirited:
By now if you are sensitive and smart, you would have known if she likes you and find you attractive.
Those question is not ordinary since it's getting too much.
She probably fantasize having secret sex with you. Women and wives are wild these days cos of what they read from the internet.
And if I may ask, do you stay with them or close to them? How come she sees u often to ask that question? And does she have good marriage and speaking terms with her husband? All of this can give u a clue.
And how does she look at you, does she try to touch u playfully when gisting or walking with you?, does she dress to get your attention, and does she sway her yansh or try to codedly expose some part of her body around you?
....All of this will give u clues about her true intentions.
It's up to you to deal with it the way u seem right. I don't think u need advice. You know what I'm talking abt...it's your decision to make
This is the smartest answer I read regarding this, and its the best advice, Cheers
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Hassanmaye(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Plz no read too many meaning into it. Most times, it's usually out of curiosity. She likely thinks U're not acting man enough, and might b finding it difficulty to having a gal friend. She might even be doubting if u're straight or not.(gay).

Nevertheless, diz thought would likely make her fantasize ur activeness in bed. grin
Devil no b person brother o grin grin grin she fit from there begin develop amorous thoughts for u.

Run o!!!!!
Bad boy
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by chigoizie7(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Because you are probably of age but no girlfriend and thinks that you are gay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.