Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me (40749 Views)

Ever Had A Crush On The Girlfriend/boyfriend Of Your Best Friend? / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nonexisting: 7:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hassanmaye:

What do you mean pls
Trouble and lots of it.

2 Likes

Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by kingsceemark(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:

Where's the guts to do that? Asking such might not end well, and it may not be what you think, and can cause a problem between me and my cousin.. Fvckin risky.

Why you come dey disturb our peace kwanu? You no get the guts to ask her simple questions, na here you get the guts to ask for our advice abi?
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by DearGorgeous(f): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.

Na see finish give am that kind effontry to ask such question.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by gale2626: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
My cousin's wife always asks me about my girlfriend or if i have a girlfriend. It's becoming annoying. Every time she sees me, she'll be like " where's your girlfriend?, Do you have a girlfriend?" Sometimes, i won't even respond, but she keeps persisting. I'm jus fed up.

Probably she has someone in mind to introduce to you but she just want to be sure of what she's about to do.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by sfinkzslot(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
Just simply tell her to mind her business, and stop going to her house frequently, that's what it is
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by Nktessy(f): 7:16am On Jun 26, 2022
I think she likes u and would like to introduce a girlfriend to you.
Re: The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me by aneka785(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Avoid being alone with her. That may be a sign of danger. The shrewd one sees the danger and conceals himself, but the inexperienced keep right on going and suffer the consequences.- Proverbs 22 v 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At A Ghanaian Beach / My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Man Goes "Spiritual" After Slayqueen He Sent N27k Didnt Show Up (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.