Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court (74920 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Anambra: Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Disqualify Charles Soludo / Anambra: Court To Deliver Judgement In Suit Against Andy Uba’s APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Wallade(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

He wears his pastor cloak because he loves his religion. Who are you to question his faith?

8 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Greenscientist: 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
what have hijab done for the north wearing it

Does it stop a Yoruba Muslim woman hawing agbo from still collecting quickie from her agbo customers to test the efficacy of the man power and dry gin she sells

It is in christianity that worshipping God tantamount to prosperity. in islam, our purpose is to serve God as he has commanded without looking for worldly reward from it.

whoever strive will make it whether you're religious or not.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Eddygourdo(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:

But read my comment again and tell me where I said the pastor did anything wrong
Read your comment again and ask yourself why i think you said the pastor did something wrong. Read it

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by archipelago: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
I hope in any Islamic school, they will allow Christian students either male or female to be wearing neck chains with pendant cross. Some years back, when one of the NTA female news casters was wearing neck chains with Cross during the 9pm news, the Muslims complained bitterly that they could not be watching the TV facing the Cross being worn be the lady. Since we are now in the era of human rights, let everybody be doing whatever he/she feels it is good as long as other people's right are not infringed.

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Moh247: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2022
Eddygourdo:
Read your comment again and ask yourself why i think you said the pastor did something wrong. Read it

I read it and no where was the pastor or his dressing mentioned except you are qouting the wrong comments
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by SOFTSKILL: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Does it stop a Yoruba Muslim woman hawing agbo from still collecting quickie from her agbo customers to test the efficacy of the man power and dry gin she sells

Meanwhile, Igbo Christian women don't see quickie as any issue, it is a normal way of life for them whether or not they hawk
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Kdon2: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
xmanco42:
The Muslim wear hijab out of love for their religion.
He wear his, for what? to spite the Muslim?.
I guess the difference is clear.
Everyone should follow their religion.

Your reasoning is wacked! So that means muslims wear hijab to spite other religions. As if na only Islam dey the world e for hard gan! Shame

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by suratwo62: 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.

All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.

My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.

Allah S.W.T has said " And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colours: verily in that are Signs for those who know." Surat l-rum Quran Chapter 30 verse 22

All people cannot be the same. All women across Nigeria cannot be made to wear the veil. Allah S.W.T made different people, different colors, different languages.

Indeed Allah S.W.T made people to have different blood. Blood is the life. Life is different. You cannot mix Blood Group A with Blood group O
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by obinoral1179(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You Bigot for this statement....oloshi
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by hrykanu231(m): 9:30am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.

Ignored? Why do we reason in some sort of way(below average) in this part of the world?

What is the meaning of uniform, if you have to ignore some people and why should they be ignored?

With recourse to the judgement at the SC, anyone and everyone is allowed to dress in whatever religion they believe or should we just make the judgement just for a certain group?

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by tarantino1: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin radical

We no dey pretend, Islam is a snake, it either swallow you or you get rid of it

There are some things in life you can be neutral about but that cult founded by a paedophilic prophet isn't one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by JAGS001(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Na the clients go suffer when their attorney didn't dress properly and are inprisoned because the lawyer did not dress properly before the court, the lawyer should continue wearing the clothes they want, their clients will move to another lawyer with common sense to get them what dey want, all the madness and hatred for religion won't last, the lawyers challenging the supreme court rulings are all Igbos check am well, I don't know why Igbos hate Islam to that extent.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by adenine02: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
BENCHOKCONSULT:

It's an infringement on his right. Religion aside, the Supreme court decision must be obeyed to the latter. What is good for your religion is good for others as well. Nobody can monopolize madness.

Hijab, robe, cross, traditional robe etc. are not sign of madness. It's a right.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by suratwo62: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2022
Splitmind:
This lawyer is disrespecting Islam and needs to be arrested.
All these people are trying to mock us for having freedom of religion, but we will resist them.
My prayer is that all women across Nigeria will wear the veil.

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things). Surah Al Hujurat Quran Chapter 49, verse 13

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
rolams:
If he likes, he can wear only elastic pant to the court. That is his problem. The ruling on hijab has been stamped and sealed. Are these lawyers not good enough to defeat the Muslims lawyers at the court?

These people shouting now are the cause of the case. Why were those ladies harassed with their hijabs? At least only few of them were using it then. Why can't they be ignored? But your hatred for Islam led you to this level.

No body hates Islam.
Islam itself is filled with hate and murderous tendency

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Truthisunique2: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
tarantino1:

There are some things in life you can be neutral about but that cult founded by a paedophilic prophet isn't one.
I tell you

To even give them an inch is a threat to your own life in the future

Hindu Muslims are learning that now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by UnknownQueen(f): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Of which you're not an exception either....

Pot calling kettle black ..

What moral justification have you to say that thrash?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Sardauna24(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
UmuEri:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/hijab-ruling-drama-as-lawyer-wears-pastoral-robe-to-anambra-court/%3famp
Useless being... everybody dey jealous with islam..what is his problem with granting Muslims students to wear Hijab?
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Truthisunique2: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
obinoral1179:
You Bigot for this statement....oloshi
no am a realist

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by GoodIsGod: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You no well for mentioning Yoruba woman. grin
No be only Yorubas they where hijab na.

As truthful as your point is I lodged in an hotel for a week in Oshogbo. What I saw this hypocrite Muslim women do with hijab and Pudah wears at night baffled me. They came every night with men in this their "holy" wears to the hotel to collect gbola.

You will think wearing hijab has made them as holy as angels. Na lie.

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by AliyuMahdi9: 9:34am On Jul 01, 2022
Which one is Hatred for Islam Again?

rolams:

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by tarantino1: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2022
ottersberger:

Una no dey tire?

Make a legal argument why Nigerians, citizens of a secular state, should wear hijab, clearly a religious relic, in the manner imposed by the alkali chief justice.

It's either Muslims wish to exist in Nigeria with others in equality and respect the principle of separation of state and religion, or opt for an Islamic state for themselves.

I suspect they would rather feign one Nigeria and keep holding everybody else down, same as they have been doing since the 1950s. This oil go soon finish. Na gas I blame.

Nnamdi Azikiwe is the number one person to blame for this mess. Obafemi Awolowo as far back as 1956 understood that the archaic Northerners were willing to stop the progress of the nation because of silly nonsense like this and wanted to form the Southern Republic of Nigeria. Guess who was against it? NA

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by donrexhibites(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
He can dress how he pleases as long as his clients are ok with the distractions he'll cause.
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Truthisunique2: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2022
Greenscientist:

It is in christianity that worshipping God tantamount to prosperity. in islam, our purpose is to serve God as he has commanded without looking for worldly reward from it.

whoever strive will make it whether you're religious or not.
cheesy grin people are actually serving Mohammed only to have multiple sex and women on Earth and get 72 in jannah

So much for serving for no reward

5 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Pootle: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2022
in a religious grounded country like nigeria such a ruling is absorb and one sided...the upper echelon have to redress and look into this critically not just the judiciary system.

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Na hijab they pain them like this
Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Fr33born(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
So that means some religious group that are against wearing trousers can now wear their long skirts at NYSC Camps.

Una never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Kdon2: 9:38am On Jul 01, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Bitterness, envy and hate is the true religion of Africans and Black people

Why would a soul who is righteous and has holy spirit directing his deeds have any objection if his neighbours child covers her own head with scarf, hijab or African Gele/Head gear

Africans have deeply rooted problems that superceds Religion or Politics

And until Africans begin to act properly like higher intelligent being nothing will work, even Jesus Christ would denounce them in heaven because their bitterness doesn't represent his ideology

Unfortunately you have not spoken like an intelligent person yourself with your bigotry! If you can wear your religious garb why can't I wear mine. Is it because your belief is superior to mine or what. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Wallade(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2022
GloriousGbola:
why are only MEN carrying this on their heads?

i would have thought that female lawyers would be the ones running around dressing as female religious leaders

and as always i will point, the lazy, flawed and illogical reasoning behind all these stunts.

get the equivalent of a woman in hijab - hijab is not a dress worn by muslim religious clerics. it is a dress worn by muslim women

so first and foremost, if you are serious, and not just a clown - identify the clothing worn specifically by christian women and wear that to court

or you can continue making clown of your selves like the naked emperor looking silly and refusing to admit it

at least this fool did not decide to dress like a dibia or whatever that was

hopefully he will also wear these robes EVERYWHERE, like muslim women do - let him display the full extent of the 'madness' as they are all calling it.

He chose to dress as a pastor that he is so he is not hypocritical. He is simply being a christian and he has a fundamental right to his religion.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyer Wears Pastoral Robe To Anambra Court by Moh247: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Kdon2:

Unfortunately you have not spoken like an intelligent person yourself with your bigotry! If you can wear your religious garb why can't I wear mine. Is it because your belief is superior to mine or what. Nonsense!

If you have any form of intelligence, then you would read my comments again and point out where I said you can't wear your Religious garb or anything for that matter as you deem fit

After all my comment is in simple English any one with an ounce of brain should understand easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Fashola Vs Akpabio. Updated:: Projects And Pictures. / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine / Lagos State Introduces New Vehicles To Replace Danfo (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.