Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48623 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2022
fasho01:
What concerns agbero and overload

The music is a nigerian, and it is his business too be concerned......wetin dem dey do with children for underground inside church?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:34am On Jul 03, 2022
chatinent:
Muric and CAN: two partisan bodies.

Two bloody criminals , deceiving their brainwashed followers.....

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Blackdisciple:

He is just a religious bigot that's why...

For saying the truth abi? They should transfer the case to Abuja, if not we might not hear anything from it again...... what are the children doing in an underground?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Oches4me(m): 11:36am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
. Christans terrorist always support their own.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Ajeeb: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2022
sencekompis:
This man has a massive problem, MUMURIC

Thank God they found them not in any masjid

What would someone like you would have written by now

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Oches4me(m): 11:39am On Jul 03, 2022
bigiyaro:
why won't CAN be concerned when Muslim terrorists are killing people in churches
Muric should be concerned when Christians are unleashing their own terror.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Satazaa: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What if they're conducting deliverance on them from their possessed spirits? They're all over some churches today and it's not new. What's the proof that they're being abducted as alleged? Instead of jumping into conclusion, let's wait for the accused to speak out first. I remember a similar incident in Ilorin. Until one of the parents opened up that her consent was sought and she was the one who took his son to the Islamic centre, the social media didn't cease being agog with attacks and reprimands

Conducting deliverance in an underground? You must be high on Mpuru Mmiri...... deliverance from what? Does the constitution support such idiotic treatment of children?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Okobola146: 11:42am On Jul 03, 2022
When last did you put mouth on cases involving bandits and boko haram? Fokn terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by drololaaof: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
MURIC thank you indeed, for the interest. When worst cases were discovered by muslim clerics you did not say or comment then ,hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why were CAN silent on this too?

I tire o.....
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Satazaa: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
op I think this your piece should be one of the most moronic opinion I have ever read, from your shallow minded piece u are assuming that even if muric has an agenda Christianity tolerates and doesn't abhors such most horrible discovery? Your perspectives on the whole matter is warped because the Police who even made the discovery has not even begun thier investigation before concluding and coming out with an official statement, must every crime or everyday events in Nigeria now be judged by viewing them with religious rose colored goggles ffs? get a life bro cry
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by iskaygee1: 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Watch the news well, According to the owner of the church,he promised the children about the second coming of Jesus in April and later told them September 2022
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Funkybabee(f): 11:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Hier(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Heads would roll if CAN makes same declaration if a mosque is found to be habouring same evil. I condemn the act in it's entirety, but muric interfering is totally out of place

Muric should be concerned about their islamic believes and nothing else. Anything outside that, they should keep quiet. Deborah Samuel didn't do have of this and she died because of it
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by nony43(m): 11:55am On Jul 03, 2022
[quote author=RapistOnBail post=114374717]

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!![/quote

Before you start hating Christians, what was MURIC advice to police on Owo massacre, killings and abductions in the North?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Hier(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

For saying the truth abi? They should transfer the case to Abuja, if not we might not hear anything from it again...... what are the children doing in an underground?

I want to ask you just one question

During the Owo massacre, what did Muric say about it
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
FromTopToBottom:

CAN is only concerned about Fulani criminals when your Fulani criminals attacked christians and churches...

And not when Fulani criminals attacked Muslims and mosque

I think Christians are peace loving people?

So it is only when Christians are affected they talked?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
People are really heartless
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by yahmohy27: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.
Mtesww which politics
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by loschivatos(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!

So your hate for your brethren is merely based on your belief in an Arab god and their belief in a Caucasian god. Africans, e ronu!
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Twocups: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Who dey rate muric
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by compton11(m): 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
olisaEze:

because fulani criminals target Christians & Church leaders the most! Now how many imams have been killed by Christians?
the drugs the bandits are using are supplying by Igbo Christians grin grin,so Christians are killing imams indirectly in sokoto,kebbi and so on!

Martins Okwor Ejiofor an Igbo Protestants will testify grin grin
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by yahmohy27: 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
Dont mind her
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by GodPrince: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2022
See all the bloody Christian hypocrites and Terrorists supporting and covering up the child trafficking and kidnapping happening in their evil religion. It's obvious these are children that are sacrificed yearly or time to time for some fetish evil rituals or evil powers of the churches used to manipulate their victims. This is why I always say it, the first Terrorists in the world were Christians and the most hypocritical and annoying idiots in Nigeria are still Christians. I was once a Christian before I realized the evils of it so I've been atheist since 15 but I prefer Islam open way of life to the bloody Christian Terrorists, Islam tells you the truth that they're bad and also good but these idiots wants the world to see them as saints always. Just imagine the first set of comments, Christians asking what concerns muric? Muric puts mouth in what doesn't concern them etc in Nigeria? Nigerian Children are discovered hidden underground in a church and heartless devils says what concerns muric or any other Nigerian? You see why we shouldn't feel for them when fulani Terrorists and Boko Haram slaughter them, they always deserve any horror they get. Evil Christian bastards
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Billygee2u: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by GodPrince: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
What if they're conducting deliverance on them from their possessed spirits? They're all over some churches today and it's not new. What's the proof that they're being abducted as alleged? Instead of jumping into conclusion, let's wait for the accused to speak out first. I remember a similar incident in Ilorin. Until one of the parents opened up that her consent was sought and she was the one who took his son to the Islamic centre, the social media didn't cease being agog with attacks and reprimands
deliverance? On over 50 random children? Bloody evil Terrorist. Your days numbered
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by atheistandproud(m): 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

Did you just admit that Fulani killers are Muslim?

I thought they did not represent Islam? Wow. Just wow.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Originalsly: 12:07pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.

What exactly is wrong with what MURIC said? Religion is blinding too many people in this country. As soon as one sees MURIC .... doesn't matter what is said ..... it must be opposed .... a Christian bigot should never agree with what a Muslim says.... the message doesn't matter .... focus on the messenger.

1. Children can't be missing/abducted unless their families reported them missing? Did you for a moment think they may be street children?

2. What does church programme has to do with this? What difference does it make if the church has or does not have a programme slated today?

3. Guess typo.... if not.. doesn't make sense.

4. Guess same as above.

5. Isn't this part of the reason MURIC clearly stated the case need to go to Abuja?

Abuja is not likely to be involved in a cover up ..... nor be influenced or intimidated by any local Big Boy ... they are likely to get to the bottom of the case. We already have the Police not saying much .... and we can figure out why... nothing new.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.