Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja (48610 Views)

Man Takes Evil Nigerian Leaders' Case To A Village Stream In Prayer / MURIC: 'Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria' / The Underground Church In China (No Missionaries And No Bibles) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by chidex6195(m): 10:44am On Jul 03, 2022
Na muric dey tell govt wetin to do ni
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
This Muric is making a Fool of nigerian government
How?

The deep seated hatred you guys have for Islam will eventually lead to your destruction. What is in that press release that got you mad?

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by PassingShot(m): 10:49am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Take note, they are not after the Pastor but after the CHURCH.

There are some very shady things I observed as a detective.

1. Where there families that reported their children were missing?

2. Does that church have a program slatted for today?

3. Why are they bidding name of the church?

4. Why are they bidding name of the pastor?

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Christians should insist on an open investigation into the matter.

That's why you need PETER OBI as the President of Nigeria.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
Islamophobia is eating your soul and destroying you gradually.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Raph82(m): 10:51am On Jul 03, 2022
Like seriously, NPF should do their due diligence in digging out every atom of fact concerning this matter. Lots of ritual killings are all over the place, we can't keep mute and pretend nothing is happening when there's fire already burning on the roof. To me, the man has not made any derogatory words to rubbish Christianity, he only offered the best remedy to get to the root of the matter. I'm a Christian, and I won't go against him for making this statement. In all, the truth must prevail without wasting time. 50 children hidden in church underground is not anything to play politics with.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Bnladan(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
Keep quiet there hypocrites! Ur comment would have been different had it been those kids where found in a mosque. Hypocrites everywhere. Shame on u and those people who hide under d guise of religion to perpetrate crimes. U don't have to force anyone to join a religion, preach to them.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by olisaEze(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?

because fulani criminals target Christians & Church leaders the most! Now how many imams have been killed by Christians?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Iloko: 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:
If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

5. Why are the police covering up everything to avoid people getting clearer details of the said incident?

To me, all I see is that Terrorists in that state is trying to destroy Churches there to plant Islam.

All I think is that those Children were having rehearsal for a program they have in church, possibly today.

Those who don't know that this election is between the two forces are too naive.

Live and let live.
, We need to stop this madness in the name of religion, Jesus did not do half of what most of our so call men of God are doing today. We may not like Muric disposition, but we should be strong enough to call evil by it names.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Bnladan(m): 10:55am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
Hypocrites. If really dis is how Peter Obi's supporters think, then we are safe to say his supporters are mad people.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Jesubaby: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

I hate Christians from the bottom of my heart!!!!
I'm not suprised; even ur username says a lot about u. All i know is that, the power of God must always prevail.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by mu2sa2: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2022
cebablos:
Just from reading the comments above you will understand that many Christians are bloody hypocrites
Before nko! If you're a Christian, the men at the top of your religion will fvck your wife and daughters, swindle you through 10% abracadabra and now they're abducting children for rituals. Chai! Christianity na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Obiorahpcfg: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2022
What is your business in this case sir?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by crisubanijunior(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
I am not in any way in support of criminal acts, however, if a certain Muric would urge the IGP to quickly move this case to Abuja and would keep mute when Deborah Samuel was brutally murdered in broad day light..it means religion has really dealt with this country. Suffix me to say that 90 percent of disunity of this country is as a result of religious divide than ethnic correlation. Because i have seen an Northerner hate his fellow Northerner who happen to be on the other side of the divide. Likewise a Southerner too.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Fahdiga(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2022
Nwodosis:
People are really heartless
I de tell you. How far bro
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by toprealman: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2022
And MURIC feel it is right to convert poor kids to Almaljiri meanwhile their own kids are studying law in UK uni to take over from them
Interesting indeed. What about allowing CAN to deal with this case.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by izibili44: 11:09am On Jul 03, 2022
Thinking towards your direction .uote author=Tradernaija1 post=114372066]If a Muslim Taliban fanatic urges police to move swiftly this case to ABUJA without investigation, that means he was the one who set the Pastor up.

Live and let live.[/quote]
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by desiredhome: 11:11am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.
What will you say if it was discovered in a mosque......
RELIGION KEEPING NIGERIA BACK/DARK
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Diligent1(f): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
Two children were reportedly missing in my area recently.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by AremoOG(m): 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
Tradernaija1:

Live and let live.
Bros nothing like kidnapping all what the media dey talk na lies those kids are only brainwashed into believing that Jesus is coming this august so to avoid sin not to miss it the kids were all locked up inside the teenagers church underground…
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by ledaman: 11:13am On Jul 03, 2022
God1000:
Idiot because he said the truth.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
compton11:
why is CAN concerned about fulani criminals?
CAN is only concerned about Fulani criminals when your Fulani criminals attacked christians and churches...

And not when Fulani criminals attacked Muslims and mosque
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Delaw44(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
You're now asking what concerns Muric in this matter that is all about life, I hope this same question will not be raised when CAN chooses to put their mouth on the matter that should be deliberated by Muslims alone since we shouldn't involved in the matter that only concern by that religion alone.
Hypocrisy at it peak.

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2022
Why has CAN kept mute over this issue. Their silence shows they don't want to condemn the acts of these pastors and has left MURIC to do the needful

1 Like

Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:21am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

Did a Christian fuckkk ur wife?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Machinegun91(m): 11:22am On Jul 03, 2022
This Muric is very stupid, wetin concerned him?
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Diligent1(f): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2022
WATCHOVER:
What is their concern about the issue, those children are they Muslims if any religious body is to talk it should be CAN or other Christian bodies.
MURIC want to teach IGP work, this MURIC man must be stupid
We are talking about human beings here, anybody who cares can talk.
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by worldwidehippy: 11:24am On Jul 03, 2022
Na so
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2022
Newborn27:
Something is fishy.....why is MURIC earnestly concerned?...I hope this has nothing to do with politics?

Congratulations to the rescued kids.

I am concerned too.....they should transfer the case to Abuja...... Nigerian pastors and imams are bloody criminals, using the name of God to perpetrate all manner of atrocities......
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Sleekfingers: 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
donhackaz:
I don't know why this MURIC go dey chook mouth for every matter , the mumu too much

He should keep quiet about 50 children found in an underground abi? I am strongly concerned too.......
Re: Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja by Odisweet(f): 11:31am On Jul 03, 2022
RapistOnBail:

Hypocrite.

But I'm a Christian, you also hate me? Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Why Do Jehovah's Witnesses Prefer Secular Music To Gospel Music? / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.