Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) (48106 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by JJBROS(m): 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
englishmart:
Dear slim guys, marry a woman you can carry effortlessly just in case she collapses

Bad niggar!!!!
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Way back our parents and grannies see eachother, like what they saw..Make intentions clear and genuine, and next is dating/Courting.. cheesy

Next phase is the man taking her to meet his people, for obere Interview(I wu nwa onye, Ebe ka ishi bia kind of gist)..

The lady in turn return home to tell her people she has a man... smiley

Next is, The guy telling her to prepare while he comes with his people to do knocking on the door...In search of ripe fruit.. cheesy

After that, na list and dowry/Trad...

Nwaanyi don marry be that.

Anyother is jaraaaa as An African man. cool

Proposal is cute, but guys try understand the spiritual inclination of copying the west by kneeling down to ask for her hand...It is Un-African and projects a weak man/provider in my Opinion....

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Ijoba85: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Why do slim guys go for chubby and fat ladies? I no get , I dey try think am
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Frank488: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2022
Congrats. The woman is truly obidient.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by generalud: 10:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Pretentious lady. When she eventually enters the man's house, behold, she will now bring out her real character. Fear women and live long.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Denko2721987(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
These type of ladies after marriage, usually turn to a big fat tigeress undecided

Forget about the humbleness she's displaying now, they are never like that after marriage. Don't be decieved man sad

Big fat tigress statement really got me laughing real hard... Hahahahhahaha
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Iamolukorede(m): 10:44am On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
These type of ladies after marriage, usually turn to a big fat tigeress undecided

Forget about the humbleness she's displaying now, they are never like that after marriage. Don't be decieved man sad

I seconded you to that comment, it is a show of loyalty by the lady but she has her planned made up afterwards � it is just a show to rub the dude ego, I see loads of comments that she be loyal to the man, don't forget woman are a thousand times manipulative than men.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Awise09(m): 10:45am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2022
She need the marriage pass anything grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by tanimusaeedu: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Very fantastic
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Coolwind(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Not bad...
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
englishmart:
Dear slim guys, marry a woman you can carry effortlessly just in case she collapses
Collapse ko, Erect ni... grin grin

Just say the lady you go dey freestyle with Kamasutra styles in the bedroom, living, bathroom and evn kitchen quickie... cheesy

Guy man.

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by goggle48: 10:49am On Jul 14, 2022
Labour party marriage.i see good future.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ELEYIofNigeria: 10:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Christboy320:
Very nice and humble person
She go still show you shege grin women Sabi pretend
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Toktee(m): 11:01am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
A virtuous and Obidient woman.

Alpha 1
Feminists 0
Foe where.... Hausa will say.... She GAMA WAYO.

SHE DON WAKA TAYA SEE NOTHING IN MULTIPLE DIKS.

SO THE REASON FOR HUMILITY.

THOSE FEMINISTS ON NAIRA LAND WILL SOON LEARN LESSON.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Sparrk007(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
When them don turn evening News paper Dem go dey humble pass Mr humble
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Toktee(m): 11:03am On Jul 14, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423774/lady-goes-knees-man-proposed-marriage-photos-video/
All this Hippo size ladies with milk industry ehn.

God forgive me.

They can eat.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by 2sexycom(m): 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:

exactly what came to my mind...
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
A virtuous and Obidient woman.

Alpha 1
Feminists 0
Seems you are on dry fasting. Ndi ara
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by CSTRR: 11:06am On Jul 14, 2022
Pre wedding pictures and videos don't move me anymore.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
englishmart:

Heheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2022
The future is.....
And all them fernandez crew...
Oya start firing on all cylinders.
Meanwhile this lady is getting married. Don't be surprised she will still be controlling many things in the home, because she's submissive. Men don't want that headship to be dragged with them. All these nairaland ladies, look well there is a man for every woman.
Humble yourselves
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
One year marriage
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by EvangDrGeo: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2022
For acting Obidient and Yusful, every Bat thing is cancelled from the marriage.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Mrpojj(m): 11:23am On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
godofuck231:
for the fact its 1 - 1 , she has gained favor in the sight of God also , a woman without a man , even while having kinds is like a barren woman

The person you quoted said feminists, this one is humble and feminists are not humble.

So it's Alphas 1-0 feminists
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by CurrentSamuel(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
Nice one
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Pootle: 11:32am On Jul 14, 2022
full package grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by tope777(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2022
One of the best new today from Obasanjo Internet grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Elidrisy20: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2022
Baby elephant grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 11:56am On Jul 14, 2022
Iamolukorede:

I seconded you to that comment, it is a show of loyalty by the lady but she has her planned made up afterwards � it is just a show to rub the dude ego, I see loads of comments that she be loyal to the man, don't forget woman are a thousand times manipulative than men.
Very manipulative beings man, you understand sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.