Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) (48108 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 11:58am On Jul 14, 2022
Denko2721987:

Big fat tigress statement really got me laughing real hard... Hahahahhahaha
But that is what most of them turn into after marriage, Very dramatic creatures grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by HeavenVGate: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423774/lady-goes-knees-man-proposed-marriage-photos-video/
See what my supporters are doing instead of them to be out there campaigning for me. This saddens me

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
Gentlesoul2021:

To buttress your point, this type of lady has been served premium breakfast in her bid of selections and looking for masculine, tall dark guy wic this guy in the picture doesn’t qualify for nd I bet she wouldn’t be looking the guy side during her randy fancy selections but has no choice than to go for this simp who taught he has found a treasure.
OMG grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by georgemarcus(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
God bless them both. It is not easy this day getting a man to love you truly and even woman to knee before a man. I pray for a long lasting union Amen.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
These type of ladies after marriage, usually turn to a big fat tigeress undecided

Forget about the humbleness she's displaying now, they are never like that after marriage. Don't be decieved man sad

My guy don see hell from e wife.. LMAO!
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

My guy don see hell from e wife.. LMAO!
Brother man, trust them at your own peril grin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by domwas2(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
So we get girls for here abi married women lol
GeneralPula:
Nah heavy weight the guy man carry..

Some men dey try sha. Dem go leave Benz or Lexus con go grab trailer..

I see the husband getting fed up of excess body fat before 5 years of marriage..

I see the husband having multiple slim side chicks..

Nairaland girls will be among the side chicks..

This I have seen..
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Leepeak(m): 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
These type of ladies after marriage, usually turn to a big fat tigeress undecided

Forget about the humbleness she's displaying now, they are never like that after marriage. Don't be decieved man sad
Correct � gbabsolutely
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Leepeak(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2022
True humility is in the heart
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Jayslyder: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Will you be my forever??

That is what is written on behind them right??

The event planner suppose chop slap
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by lasisi69(f): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:

you are right.. But, undecided

if you are a king, then you are king cool you might not understand... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
lasisi69:
you are right.. But, undecided

if you are a king, then you are king cool you might not understand... undecided
undecided
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Saezc: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Normally this is how it should be…….Civilization have spoilt everything nowadays……I commend the lady for doing and hope she don’t change in the future…….I can confidently say some/most men prefer respectful women than all these women of nowadays…….Congratulations to them both
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes that is how it should be
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes that is how it should be...it's the man that will still spend money on traditional wedding and white wedding...so it's not easy to do that
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by MasterKernel: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:

Judge people based on the immediate actions, instead of assuming rubbish, anyone can be wicked, that includes you.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by MasterKernel: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

I see the husband getting fed up of excess body fat before 5 years of marriage..

This I have seen..

You sound stupid.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
Yes that is how it should be...the woman is to be submissive..so she has to respect and honour her husband to be by kneeling down during marriage proposal
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ufotunang: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
A virtuous and Obidient woman.

Alpha 1
Feminists 0
..a wife material and obi-dient woman
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by everythinggirly(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
Is this the new trend? But seriously na women suppose acknowledge that ring, she suppose kneel down, she tried. Congratulations to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 1:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
MasterKernel:

Judge people based on the immediate actions, instead of assuming rubbish, anyone can be wicked, that includes you.
I don't do assumptions. I'm speaking fact cool
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by cooooooks(m): 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have come to justify men (Naija) going on a knee to propose because, in traditional marriage, women go down on their knees.

I think it is beautiful when a woman, who is surprised, goes down on a knee to receive the proposal.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
enonche85:

The person you quoted said feminists, this one is humble and feminists are not humble.

So it's Alphas 1-0 feminists
I understand your view , and life is binary ,0s and 1s , its all about wants and needs and there are those who are not on the equation, femininity is not on the equation, any woman who claims to be one and is against marriage or appreciation of the union of marriage between a man and woman or wife is nothing more than being misandrous,
Feminist know what it is to be a woman and her role in society as a mother of the future and her importance , imperfections and vulnerability.
She needs a man to complement her short falls and cover his own as men were not made perfect , perfections are forged in marriages no matter how rough it seems
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by OfficialSam(m): 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
GeneralPula:

This I have seen..

That's your opinion. Not all men like toothpicks as wives
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by MrCuteking(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
She knelt down because her guy just took her out of public embarrassment. Women should better start proposing.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by MasterKernel: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
I don't do assumptions. I'm speaking fact cool

Which fact do you have right now, going by her action?
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 2:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
MasterKernel:

Which fact do you have right now, going by her action?

Suite your self man, is my opinion after all wink
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
godofuck231:
I understand your view , and life is binary ,0s and 1s , its all about wants and needs and there are those who are not on the equation, femininity is not on the equation, any woman who claims to be one and is against marriage or appreciation of the union of marriage between a man and woman or wife is nothing more than being misandrous,
Feminist know what it is to be a woman and her role in society as a mother of the future and her importance , imperfections and vulnerability.
She needs a man to complement her short falls and cover his own as men were not made perfect , perfections are forged in marriages no matter how rough it seems

This is not what feminism is in Nigeria. Nigerian feminists are against everything MAN.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by MasterKernel: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:

Suite your self man, is my opinion after all wink

Thought you said you deal on fact, yet... You're busy indicting an innocent lady.

It's the height of madness for anyone to assume and indict others wrongly without fact.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Youngpo413: 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Christboy320:
Very nice and humble person
nice and humble ke,the whôré don find husband tire...and the guy did her a great favor to take her out of the single market.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Youngpo413: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
AZControversial:
smiley

It is because she's not in her twenties anymore. If you know you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.