Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) (48109 Views)

I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest / Lady Goes On Her Knees To Beg Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years To Marry Her / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by ikenna34: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
You have respect aunty.
If i am this man, I'll have to rush you to my bed, hang your two legs on my shoulder and take you to better heaven immediately. And this is gonna be my way of appreciating this singular gesture every night.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Youngpo413: 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nenzeey479:
Knees kor knees ni.... Let them gets home first.
if she misbehaves,the man can still kick her out.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Nenzeey479: 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Youngpo413:
if she misbehaves,the man can still kick her out.
na so my brother
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Djyucee1:
Why won’t this man love and treat her like a queen she is? Most ladies of this generation won’t like this
The real Queens were our mothers,not the whôrés we have nowadays...queen kee them dia...

1 Like

Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by sleezee: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
I kinda see this in another light sha…
Why the kneeling?
Why the charade of ring display?
Even though it may be their culture, or it spells respecting the man.
In my own opinion, I think respecting your man isn’t in kneeling because he proposed…
My 2cents…
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Polynek(m): 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cypress042:
These type of ladies after marriage, usually turn to a big fat tigeress undecided

Forget about the humbleness she's displaying now, they are never like that after marriage. Don't be decieved man sad
And wen d man kneels down to propose U will call Him a SIMP grin
Oga wetin person go do 4 Dix life wey people no go Tok bad against am?
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by 9jaTalks(m): 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Cypress042(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Polynek:

And wen d man kneels down to propose U will call Him a SIMP grin
Oga wetin person go do 4 Dix life wey people no go Tok bad against am?
gringrin
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Wwwq: 3:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
Good
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Christboy320(m): 4:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
Youngpo413:
nice and humble ke,the whôré don find husband tire...and the guy did her a great favor to take her out of the single market.
Why call someone you don't know LovePeddler it's not good trust me
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by returncole: 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
HIPPOPOTAMUS
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2022
enonche85:

This is not what feminism is in Nigeria. Nigerian feminists are against everything MAN.
ten they are witches , its a simple case , they against progress of society and happiness, rich as the come poor as they think , its witchcraft, they need a serious dyke in their life thats how this one married at 60
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by riczy(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
This type of Ladies will apply Yoruba pepper on your eyes wen its time, am nt deceived babe!
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by fluffybaby(f): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
A stupid woman.l who has something to hide
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Jossibest(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
After one or two kids she turn to lion in the house that the husband will start running away from home or return late from work to avoid trouble from his wife.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by YemyTemmy: 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do not be deceived. From body language that guy is an authoritarian, a potentiAl wife beater and the lion of the tribe of his house. I don't support these yeye oyinbo biz but this guy looks like a rich proud dude
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by saxby(f): 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Hmmm, why now? Shey na him suppose kneel down?
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by obinnazy(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Its a shameful act for guys to go on their knees when proposing...
Its like you're begging to come spend her life with you... Shit
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Acidbath: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
If they are not fat, they are fair or both.

Low self esteem.

Anyways, from the way both of them look, the woman fit beat the negroe when vex catch her so let her enter house first. wink
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by Mikelake(m): 11:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Idobale okin se iwa
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by alphaNomega: 12:42am On Jul 15, 2022
She don tey for market
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by enonche85(m): 9:56am On Jul 15, 2022
godofuck231:
ten they are witches , its a simple case , they against progress of society and happiness, rich as the come poor as they think , its witchcraft, they need a serious dyke in their life thats how this one married at 60

A Nigerian feminist does not believe she should do anything a man asks her to do, but a man has to do whatever she wants.
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by godofuck231: 11:59am On Jul 15, 2022
enonche85:

A Nigerian feminist does not believe she should do anything a man asks her to do, but a man has to do whatever she wants.
no make me vex abeg , uo de find my mouth abi, ok
My ancestors say hen when no gree bend down for cock no de fit lay and hatch egg .

Leave them 60 years de come
Re: Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) by LIFE60edet(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wow, that's great, a woman who knows the value of a man. I give you 100% in your marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / 7 Things To Do If Your Nude Pictures Have Gone Viral - Jumia Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.