Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21768 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Danasco(m): 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2008
Yes i do. I had told of one today when suddenly i went out, behold she was in a cab stopping me.
i just cant take my head off this particular ONE
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by CURIOUST(m): 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2008
This is silly, why did you two split up then if you'll be missing your ex.
Never would i miss an ex, when it's over, it's finished.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by rhamz: 6:22pm On Apr 12, 2008
i do miss my ex not because i never got 2 chance 2kiss her good bye but because i caused her so much pain and i am scared of d law of karma, i pray she finds sumwhere in her heart 2 4give me
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Dreloaded(f): 6:24pm On Apr 12, 2008
Ironically you didnt remember the law of karma when you were hurting her
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 12, 2008
abi o.
rhamz you better find her and apologise in person.
This nairaland apology is not enough.
If not you may end up with one ajakaja woman as wife and get your well deserved payback.
We reap what we sow even here on earth.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2008
@topic

i see no reason y i should miss my ex,when someone better off is in charge now, i begggiiiiiii miss ko,miss ni, miss gbakwa okwu
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ogrebuga(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2008
Don't have one. Who wants to be my ex? cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by osasp(m): 7:19pm On Apr 12, 2008
sumtyms
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by albridge(m): 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2008
Nna guy this is deep yarns, deep, I feel u real good. Sorry, ehhhh!!!! don't mind them chicks u will get someone who appreciates and values your romantic nature.

thanks men. nice to know someone feels your pain
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ebelegirl(f): 3:30am On Apr 13, 2008
I sometimes miss him--but the feeling is more about the friendship in the earlier stages of our relationship. We actually still keep in touch and chat. He is a nice guy but a cheater!! He cheated on me and every other girlfriend he has dated since lol, so there is no way in hell that I would want a chronic cheater in my life like him!!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Cadet(f): 3:40am On Apr 13, 2008
I am still ROTFLMAO tongue
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Aladunni(f): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2008
no!

he misses moi
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Quesera: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2008
'BADLY BUT HAD TO SUPPRESS IT.

EVEN WHEN HE STAGED A 'COME-BACK', I HAD TO FORCE OUT A 'NO'
sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by jhibola: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2008
Que sera:

'BADLY BUT HAD TO SUPPRESS IT.

EVEN WHEN HE STAGED A 'COME-BACK', I HAD TO FORCE OUT A 'NO'
sad

force out a NO? even when u still feel something?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by mary09(f): 12:57am On Apr 24, 2008
Not at alllllllllllll.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by keliphy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2008
Y'all gotta buy the Album "GAME OVER" by P Square. Kel still remains Kel. Miss ko, Ex ni. Miss and Ex Gbakp' Oku.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by laudate: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2008
rhamz:

i do miss my ex not because i never got 2 chance 2kiss her good bye but because i caused her so much pain and i am scared of d law of karma, i pray she finds sumwhere in her heart 2 4give me

Let me laugh very well!! Hehehehe. . . . .chei! grin

You are totally scared that the law of Karma will catch up with you, but you are not sorry, sad or remorseful that you hurt your girlfriend or messed wit her heart. I bet when you were hurting her, you thought you were being cool or you felt it was fun to play games with her feelings. Now you are here. . . . . . . . .shivering in one corner, praying she should forgive you, instead of summoning up courage like a man and doing what it takes to apologise & get her forgiveness.

Commot for road o jare, make person hear word! angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2008
Sometimes I think of them, but I wouldn't say I miss them.

They're ex's for a reason.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by laudate: 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Siena:

Sometimes I think of them, but I wouldn't say I miss them.

They're ex's for a reason.

Abi, oh! Na true word you talk! wink
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Imani(f): 6:39pm On Apr 26, 2008
Hello laudate cheesy

How far, looks like you have been taking rather long breaks from nairaland of late.

How is everything going? wink
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by laudate: 6:40pm On Apr 26, 2008
Imani:

Hello laudate cheesy

How far, looks like you have been taking rather long breaks from nairaland of late.

How is everything going? wink

My sista! I dey o. Na work no let me see road. How body?? cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Imani(f): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2008
laudate:

My sista! I dey o. Na work no let me see road. How body?? cheesy
I am ok sister wink. Work has been keeping me busy too.

Glad you are posting once in a while again. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ikamefa(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2008
@topic
miss ? nahhhhhhhhhh!

life is too short to be pinning away for one ex grin

jaiye ori jooo
cheesy
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by desodgi(m): 1:08am On Apr 28, 2008
Yes O, I must confess I do. sad
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by squirrel20(f): 1:24am On Apr 28, 2008
TO BE HONEST,I MISS MY EX VERY VERY MUCH.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by topup: 1:29am On Aug 12, 2008
I miss mine because; 'it's complicated' tongue and because I am a very sentimental person anyways, and it was the first relationship I gave my all to.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chika98: 2:02am On Aug 12, 2008
I knew it! I just knew that i will find topup here. grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Fgeezy: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2008
miss him
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by vanessara: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
@CHIKA 89,

Leave TOPUP she is only been honest on this. grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:20am On Aug 15, 2008
Nope, i have a strict policy of what is past remains past. yup hi once in a while would do, but that's as far as it goes. no time to start remembering or missing. cool
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nautillus(m): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2008
Yeah, . . .sometimes . . .but it fades by the day! ! !
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Ola8(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2008
I WILL EVER AND CONTINUE MISSING THEM ESPECIALLY FOR NOT MAKING IT TO THE END COS THEY 'VE ALL TRIED

JUST THAT NO.1 OUT OF THE BEST WAS CHOOSEN IN THE COMPETITION.

I DO MISSED THEM ALL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Akwa Ibom Guys Are Just Perfection! / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.