Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21767 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2009
aniola01:

ok here is my own tory, she broke up wit me for anoda guy after an 8years relationshp, i was so hurt that i had to send her all her petty petty things wit me like love frames, our memories and pictures we took together e.t.c, mehnnnn last time time we met she was so pissed wit my actions and since then its bye bye except that i do text her sometimes and she neva replies, i miss her and i dont think she misses me at all cos if she did she will at least reply my msges and we cud still maintain a cordial and platonic relationshp, one thing i know she is my first love and i am her first love and we shared alot of memories, so first impression stays 4ever.

wow 8 years is a long time. I bet u're a virgin ? someone else musta stole her heart.

I hoped to maintain a platonic relationship but after what was done with me "I quickly claimed amenesia and don't have any good memories of that Arrow." and I made his life HELL to the extent that I could.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Uby40(m): 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
Never did,Never would.
forward ever, u know the rest
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

wow 8 years is a long time. I bet u're a virgin ? someone else musta stole her heart.

Virgin ke! we had more than enough sex u can imagin, we had everythin taken care of, bt she still go, wat do u women really want sef?, i am just curios, she will find it difficult to cope wit her new guy, i mean it has been me all her life, women re devil and worst than men!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 15, 2009
Virgin ke! we had more than enough sex u can imagin, we had everythin taken care of, bt she still go, wat do u women really want sef?, i am just curios, she will find it difficult to cope wit her new guy, i mean it has been me all her life, women re devil and worst than men!

Were you a good man to her ? did you treat her with love and respect throughout that 8 years?  Were you good in bed ? I mean I don't know what could make a woman make this decision. To each his own.

Maybe someone saw a vision for her that you were not her husband. Women also listen  to fortune tellers/babalawos/pastors.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

No im not gonna attack you, you're a sweet gyal. and NO I don't need counseling.  smiley smiley

<I wish I could him one day see and just BEAT him to a pulp> I didn't think that it was a fair fight, what he did to me, thats ALL.

I wasn't praying for you, I was saying that there is clear difference between LOVE and HATE and I know what I feel is NOT LOVE.

and that if you consider CURSING and ABUSING someone LOVE, then maybe you have issues.  
Believe me hun i understand where u coming from, i understand why u feeling d way u do. I just dont want u waisting ur energy & time on hating a jerk like him.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2009
sexybabes:

Believe me hun i understand where u coming from, i understand why u feeling d way u do. I just dont want u waisting your energy & time on hating a jerk like him.  

Thanks doll. I more than appreciate your concern. Im praying for guidance. smiley
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Were you a good man to her ? did you treat her with love and respect throughout that 8 years?  Were you good in bed ? I mean I don't know what could make a woman make this decision. To each his own.

Maybe someone saw a vision for her that you were not her husband. Women also listen  to fortune tellers/babalawos/pastors. 

b]thats more like, thats exactly wat i tot, cos imagin u wake up to find ursef still dreamin, something like a mirage, the broke up is best known to her and she claims she just want out simple, i tried all eforts to regain but its like she is possessed![/b]
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2009
aniola01:

thats more like, thats exactly wat i tot, cos imagin u wake up to find ursef still dreamin, something like a mirage, the broke up is best known to her and she claims she just want out simple, i tried all eforts to regain but its like she is possessed!

hahahahahaha! "like she is possessed." you know sometimes, break-up can be your best blessing. Because you might find someone better than her who knows ?! Only God can provide us all with guidance.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
i think u re right, cos when she left was i move closer to God and some how some things change abt me, a whole lot like a new world, but my problem is trusting any woman now and 4ever, i am not sure if i can fall in love again!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by POSAKOSA1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
aniola01:

i think u re right, cos when she left was i move closer to God and some how some things change abt me, a whole lot like a new world, but my problem is trusting any woman now and 4ever, i am not sure if i can fall in love again!

But when your real woman comes, not only will God reveal her to you, but you will already be in love before you know that u're in love. To me Love just HAPPENS! Love is a risk but with God on our side, love is possible. It might take time though.

When I start thinking and analyzing about a particular person I know its NOT love. The analyzing should come after as we work together towards a perfect union not before.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by eyonigger(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2009
I guess people miss their exes in different ways. As for me, having dated almost 19 girls in my whole entire life, I can only make mention of two gurls that I sometimes miss, not missing them like having to take them back, but these two girls actually made an impact in my relationship life.

We go and fall out of a relationship( non-intentional) to learn more for the future, these two girls taught me part of what relationship ups and downs was all about. The first girl, an ibo girl to be precise( first love) Was the first person to break my heart into a million pieces, and then remoulded it back, from that relationship, I learnt how to cope with heartbreaks and how to handle my ego when its necessarily due.

The second girl, Calabar girl to be precise, taught me alot about what a potential fiance could be, she gave me alot of inspiration, music-wise, I felt I landed in a different level of relationship, she showcases this kind of matured kind of relationship whereas I was 3 years older than her, in fact she was the first girl I ever talked about getting married to. In essence to my long story, when I think about the positive impact that these girls have made in my relationship life, I always miss them and I always bless the name of the lord for them, because I have learnt alot and I am implementing the lessons learnt into my former/present relationships. Hey guys is it a worthy "MISSING" If one is missing his/her lover based on their sexual adventure?
Eyonigger-
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

But when your real woman comes, not only will God reveal her to you, but you will already be in love before you know that u're in love. To me Love just HAPPENS! Love is a risk but with God on our side, love is possible. It might take time though.

When I start thinking and analyzing about a particular person I know its NOT love. The analyzing should come after as we work together towards a perfect union not before.

u re perfectly right, God will reveal my own angel to me, infact u said it all above!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by magdalenalisa: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2012
This is my testimonial, prophetharry@ymail.com is the gratest spell caster on the internet, i stumbled on his email address few days ago, so i emailed him about my condition and how my lover left me. He told me it would take 3days to get my ex back to me, my ex was with another girl, so after prophetharry did a reunion love spell. my ex called me 3 days after the work. He spoke to me nicely, asking me if we could try things out again. He broke up with the other girl and came back to me
Magdalena
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by 190: 4:41am On Jul 12, 2013
^Are you OK angry angry

419 Scammer angry angry
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by mecussey(m): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2013
What are the moderators doing, are they not seeing these scammers?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by evangmx(m): 12:25pm On Jul 25, 2013
I miss her. And I want her back. She begged me for months after our break up
I love her for 4yrs but she cheated on me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Akwa Ibom Guys Are Just Perfection! / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.