Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) (21765 Views)

Your Duty As Someone's Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ssRhino: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2008
Yes i do.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by tomaagy(m): 8:58am On Sep 12, 2008
still missing her like I'm choking of Air we broke up last month

currently checking her pics on my phone n system
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by dyabman(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2008
i actually dont miss her cos shes pregnant now and she gat kids at her young age (just 20 ) ,
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Epi: 3:02am On Jan 20, 2009
There are many things that remind me of my ex and I'll smile. To say i miss him. . . . . . . NAAAAH

One love
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 20, 2009
hmmmm
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by chrissiebe(f): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2009
I miss him so much! it was my fault we broke up but i really wanted him back but now, i think its great its over, i needed time to grow up and find mysele, decide what i want and i believe i've done that!!!!
whenever i find myself missing him too much, i just think of the things i didnt like abt him! tongue , like his big wafi head!!!!! lmao!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Monicaa: 7:03am On Jan 20, 2009
Yeah as they say "First Cut Is The Deepest".
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2009
yes,i do, all of them
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 12:22am On Oct 14, 2009
yep! we all have that one ex we miss n wish tins had been a bit different.
i miss this guy i went out wit thruout my service yr. noone so far has molly-coddled
me lyk he used to do n he made me so comfortable wit him.
funny part is, i was the one dt dumped him n now, i wish i hadn't
just lying awake somtimes, wondering hw he's doing and praying he is fine.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 12:26am On Oct 14, 2009
yep! we all have that one ex we miss n wish tins had been a bit different.
i miss this guy i went out wit thruout my service yr. noone so far has molly-coddled
me lyk he used to do n he made me so comfortable wit him
just lying awake somtimes, wondering hw he's doing and praying he is fine.
i tink it was ocs he was da first guy i gave my all to.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 12:38am On Oct 14, 2009
HELL NO.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by AyoB(f): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2009
@ posakosa: y the 'HELL NO'! perhaps u were nt nice to her so she was nt nice to u back
dts y u wont miss an ex. else y hook up wit som1 if u wont miss their absence?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 6:14am On Oct 14, 2009
AyoB:

@ posakosa: y the 'HELL NO'! perhaps u were nt nice to her so she was nt nice to u back
dts y u wont miss an ex. else y hook up wit som1 if u wont miss their absence?

MY EX is a DEVIL. the only thing wish for him is to get cancer and die. grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by darqly(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2009
Yeah,I do miss her sometimes. Is it a bad thing??
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by HIO4: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2009
That skank of a female bitch added about as much value to my life as the last boil on my ass did.
Only thing I miss is that I did not get a chance to humiliate her.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2009
Miss ke? undecided wat's there to miss?
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by debest1(m): 9:41am On Oct 14, 2009
of course i do sometimes, but the feeling is only fleeting as the very reasons we broke up soon jolts me back into reality and sanity,
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2009
Nah , i ve never been into one.
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2009
There is a reason they are Exs nuff said undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Pharoh: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

There is a reason they are Exs nuff said undecided

Hmmmmm undecided
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
I miss him a lot. Everything I do reminds me of him even the TV & music I listen to. He used to compile music for me so I still have all of them so its hard to forget. And when he came back & wanted me to take him back I had forced the No. And now I try by all means to avoid him, last he called I didn't pick and he just send me text last night. Anyway now I'm trying to move on(as hard as it is),
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
Pharoh:

Hmmmmm undecided
wats up? wink
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2009
sexybabes:

I miss him a lot. Everything I do reminds me of him even the TV & music I listen to. He used to compile music for me so I still have all of them so its hard to forget. And when he came back & wanted me to take him back I had forced the No. And now I try by all means to avoid him, last he called I didn't pick and he just send me text last night. Anyway now I'm trying to move on(as hard as it is),
i have d perfect antidote to help u 4get him 4 real, MOI!

Forget him, if he doesn't love you
Forget him, if he doesn't ca-a-a-a-are
Don't let him tell you that he wants you
'Cause he can't give you love which isn't there
Oh, little girl, he's never dreaming of you
He'll break your heart, ya wait and see-e-e
So don't you cry now, just tell him goodbye
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
serial flirt on the prowl grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by posakosa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

[color=#990000][/color]

WOW!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by sexybabes(f): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

i have d perfect antidote to help u 4get him 4 real, MOI!

[color=#990000][/color]
Thank you Kenny. I can see now u dont call urself Kenny_G for nothing. Lol!
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

serial flirt on the prowl grin
grin grin i'm only trying 2 help a sister in need ooooo  grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin i'm only trying 2 help a sister in need ooooo grin grin
charm already working on her, ,
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin i'm only trying 2 help a sister in need ooooo  grin grin
And im a nun in the catholic church grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

And im a nun in the catholic church grin
really? so all the rumours are untrue then? grin grin grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2009
Rumors what rumors who has been talking? angry grin
Re: Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) by KennyG6(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Rumors what rumors who has been talking? angry grin
lol just chinese whispers that contradict ur seminary role, grin grin grin

@ post-you only miss him/her if you really shared something special 2gether

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Akwa Ibom Guys Are Just Perfection! / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.