Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70190 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Kingspin(m): 5:52am On Jul 17, 2022
able20:
Most Nigerians in America are very funny.
The Bushman was hard shouting this is America , but he was seen violating someome else's privacy
Violating his rights, a public figure? With taxpayer's money?

6 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by famology(m): 5:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Hahahahahahahaha........dat guy is a badt guy. Chaiiiiiiiiiii........

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by fashbaba: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
freemi:
so why r u mentioning me? What did u say wrong?

No vex... Na wrong person I quote ....

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ajl: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
Is he a public official in the US? Is he in the US on any assignment as a public official from Nigeria? If a stranger walks up to you with a phone and starts recording, dont you think that's an invasion of your privacy?

There is no privacy in a public space. The privacy end in your house or private property. Why do pressmen run after celebrities? The problem is that most of you do not know your rights, and that is why you are being mistreated on a daily basis and you accept it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by kingtinnie(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
babzo:

Privacy in a public space? Not your house? That doesn't really work.

By this logic I can stalk you and record your everyday life as long as I do it in public

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
Is he a public official in the US? Is he in the US on any assignment as a public official from Nigeria? If a stranger walks up to you with a phone and starts recording, dont you think that's an invasion of your privacy?
He may have arrived the US on a diplomatic passport. That makes him a public officer too.
People record videos live in public places in the United States. You can't stop them.
Not even AREGBE would...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Krismas(m): 5:54am On Jul 17, 2022
grin We already know hE IS IN AMERICA on the day governmental election is happening in THE STATE OF OSUN �
He did not need to ARRANGE a home video to inform us about dat
Believe this SKIRT at ur own risk
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Caseless: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!
If he does that to me, I'd knock him down. The stupid guy doesn't know that you only record people with their permission. The man is not committing any crime - he's only trying to eat. What's the essence of filming him?

The guy behind the camera is a donkey. He's American... So that means he can violate people's rights as he deems fit? Stupid people everywhere...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Caseless: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He may have arrived the US on a diplomatic passport. That makes him a public officer too.
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SAMBARRY: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise
you Dey craze.is he not a public servant? What is private about a public servant? I was even angry the guy was referring to him as your excellency.like your excellency reach America or what is excellent about him? undecided

If Obama or bieden sef enter restaurant,a Nigerian can take pictures or film him and they won't take offence Because they know they're there to serve the people.but you a leader from a 3rd world country is saying don't film me.na guilty conscience dey worry am.no wonder the Bible says the wicked run when nobody is pursuing them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Hacks4dummies: 5:56am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...But nothing wrong in supporting a cursed old blood ritual fool tinubu instead of likes of Pat utomi?
Sister spitting fire. I swear down.. most black people are foolish to the brim. No sense.. they love their oppressors so much. Make I even follow you. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by coolplanet: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2022
You guys should realize that Aregbesola was scared of interview due to the fact he was absent from the osun election.

3 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ajl: 5:57am On Jul 17, 2022
kingtinnie:

By this logic I can stalk you and record your everyday life as long as I do it in public

Yea. And if you feel threatened, you have a right to go to the court to seek an order that prevent that individual from coming near you by some distance. Thats how celebrities deal with stalkers.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by emmydee(m): 5:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!

Bro, it’s a free country. He can record him blue and black. What are you even saying? The minister doesn’t need to constitute any nuisance before someone can record him. Aregbesola can sue him though but nothing will come out of it.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SAMBARRY: 5:58am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:
Ppl like problem aswear
Illiterate forming American
He can sue bro
did the guy doing the filming touch him? No he didn't.its if he touched him that he has passed his boundary but no he didn't

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2022
freemi:
yea that's if u r nt public figure
Where does the law draw the line dividing private and public individuals? Even public figures must have a right to privacy, especially when they arent on any live official engagement. From the moment he requested to stop being followed and recorded, I believe what that man was doing turned into an invasion of privacy/harrasment.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by awulio(f): 5:58am On Jul 17, 2022
In America you allowed to record anyone in public without thei permission.

sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by RapistOnBail: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
STFU beast ...check my dp ( ask ur soul if I am ready for great Amun•etseræu ) and for ur info I first registered here in 2009, I have dealt psychologically with genuises not to talk of a dull african tribal maggot owner of this dumb quote I am replying .
STFU slave in another man’s country.

You are a Fvcking Slave!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Holyness123: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2022
cheesy

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by mightiersa: 5:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Idiot that should have seized the opportunity to make good political contact in Nigeria that may put an end to his toilet cleaning job. He's busy disgracing himself as if that stupid act will change anything in Nigeria. If Aregbesola is wanted for I interrogation, FBI, Immigration and Police are there to do their job.

Lesson:

Don't fight for Nigeria wrongly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Hacks4dummies: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2022
bennybuhari:
See how Aregberascal come humble. In Nigeria, the guy would have landed in hospital
humble my foot. Idiot had no choice but to feign it

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:00am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

The young man was offered a sit, so why did he refused the invitation?

Agreed I am not educated or exposed enough so an invitation to express his grievances while on video and what he put up there which do you think will be more productive?

Obviously what he put out there.
My guy wasn't there for any discussion. He justed wanted to show Aregbesola that he is powerless in America.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Bluntemperor: 6:01am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Damn it ,sue your ass Harvey , in my world that aregbesola man would have been burnt to ashes but in ur cursed black world u still side him. You are wicked yes
We live in diaspora because of this wicked souls eating our nature given wealth , we suffer bitten cold , humiliation for peanuts and total shame ,we hid our faces in a whiteman land with resources ,when in Nigeria we have it bountifully.
Is paining my heart that man didn't slap rotten teeths outta his maggotted teeth

This is the man - a Minister that travel while the Country Nigeria is performing a Democratic Rights by Voting in his own State- Osun to be precise,yet claiming rights in far away America!
They are the people giving Nigeria problems,yet their supporters will soon claim religion and tribal gestures to exonerate him, yet travelling with spouses and Fundings such traveling is nothing to them- oh,'this is America Not Nigeria' indeed! So in Nigeria,you can do anything!
Until we hold Nigeria leaders accountable,with serious discipline, Nigeria can't move forward! So,they can even eat openly like this! ehhhhh!

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by wirinet(m): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2022
zickyclef:

There is a difference between recording from a from a distance and coming over to his table to record him. He also made it clear he is not comfortable with the close range recording, you went ahead to post it on social media.
Be logical . We are all suffering from bad leader Bro.

Exactly! That's an invasion of private space. If he was recording from a distance, that's another issue. But coming up to his face and shouting "this is America" is unacceptable. Aregbesola should have simply called the police or security.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ramonchang(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2022
What is certain is that this is the manifestation of anger against our leaders forget about whether it's wrong it right first. Shey dem no slap Ekweremadu¿

Both of them could have left there with a selfie or something if naija is ruled well.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by uniquelyspecial(m): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2022
mightiersa:
Idiot that should have seized the opportunity to make good political contact in Nigeria that may put an end to his toilet cleaning job. He's busy disgracing himself as if that stupid act will change anything in Nigeria. If Aregbesola is wanted for I interrogation, FBI, Immigration and Police are there to do their job.

Lesson:

Don't fight for Nigeria wrongly
Don't underestimate that toilet-cleaning job.
Don't even compare it with what you earn in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by zedegit: 6:04am On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Whether you like it or lot if you are in public you can be recorded as long as it is done from a reasonable distance without invading personal space.

There is no privacy in public spaces

Why then did the mofo back away when people came? He knew it was time to deport his stupid bum back to Ajegunle where he belongs.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by highchief1: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...You are dumb honestly ,did u black monkeys know what Nigerians over there face ? U live in ur bigotted smelly backwarded states in Nigeria where u bend truths to suit ur cursed tribal shitty dumb skull rotten gay political brother all for blackmonkeyworld tribalism ,u lack brains and ur stupidity are felt in Nuremberg ,ipswish , new Orleans we don't talk because u fools misbehaves in ur smelly monkey cages called Nigeria.
That man u see might have left his job as a bank manager in Nigeria to be sweeping streets of Virginia not even new York city and u want him to clap for aregbesola ryt?
Same aregbesola that contributed to his plagued life , i hate Nigeria, blacks and I will never stop hating u forever .
stop this.That’s not d way to channel your hate.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by silvoclaira: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

Ok, calm down! I like people who believes they know too much.

Let's get civil and demonstrate how we are affected by that man's action. Trust me, I don't give a muscle over you guys in diaspora, I perfectly know that a handful of you are nothing different from the perfect definition of stupidity plus you only help demonstrate how much of a perfect example you are.

You want to get dirty? Do that as a matter of urgency, I have the laundry waiting.

SisterFire you quoted is a very old pained angry ex-feminist whom lost senses due to relationship frustration from fellow frustrated spouse here living in Nigeria, old Eastern region.

That person has never stepped foot outta Nigeria

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Osita Chidoka: Atiku's Likely Running Mate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.