Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,375 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu (27187 Views)

Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Prozico22(m): 9:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with your my brother. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Satanic brothers
Drug brothers
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Reinamaria:
Tinubu does not care about the opinion of osu pigs/ipigs/ipob/cownu urchins, much less if he becomes president.

You are very correct.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Elidrisy20: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
Carry go jagaban,thunder fire all haters,our incoming president 2023 inshaa Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by OnionBandit(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Moferere:

Stop wailing, if you are not pleased with his choice, go and vote against him

Nansense undecided
Simple! I wonder why the noise when it's not as if Tinubu/Shettima are contesting unopposed. These people no different from donkey aswear. Just making meaningless noise over nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by CoolAmbience(m): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Anwons:
Walking Abiola's part does not make you to be Abiola.
Undermining the views/believes of the majority of people you intend to govern is nothing but arrogant.
Let's see how it goes!

Oga, go sidon.

Muslim-muslim ticket is nothing. You guys should stop all this nonsense.

When you eat yam or suya or fuel your vehicle with diesel or petrol, do you bother about religion, tribe or where it originates from? What about when you board a plane, train or taxi? Do you worry about the religion or ethnic affiliation of the person who takes you?

There is nothing arrogant about a Muslim-muslim ticket, rather it is senseless to see something wrong with it.

Tinubu's wife of over three decades is a Christian. I have been married for over ten years to a devout Christian myself, whereas I am absolutely non-religious.

The lady I was initially engaged to be married to, wey dey form 'Holy Mary' and dey try to drag me to church by force....no be she I catch wey her ex dey still dey knack?

Abeg, keep your religion for your pocket make we hear word.

Why didn't any Christian shout 'blue murder' when Tinubu almost singlehandedly installed two christians, Ambode and current Gov. Sanwoolu, as governors of Lagos state?

Issues like religion should never find a place where governance and leadership are being discussed. It is unwarranted, petty and divisive.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
diadem10:

What about people without religion or people with other religions apart from Muslim and Christian?

As a matter of fact, competence should always take the cake over religion. You wouldn't care about the religion of a doctor who wants to operate on you but his competency.

Tinubu didn't islamise anyone in his Lagos. If he didn't islamise his wife, he won't islamise anyone.
So no competent Christians from Northern Nigeria?

Your argument is flawed based on hypocrisy.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Prozico22:

peter obi and his biafran/ipob/ipig supporters are Satanic and imkpurmirirn addicts.

I agree with you brother. That is why we are BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by omolola100(f): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
RxCatalyst:

Na ur family be oloriburuku,
Na u no go live to see the 2023...foolish person
Look at this mad person, I know you are already running mad..
Go and return the phone to your Daddy.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by fredoooooo: 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Simple as ABC ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
edungene7:
A madman is right in is own sense until he is chained

You are right. Like peter giringory obi who takes his advice from mad people.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Misterone: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
I pray make this heartless old greedy thief no cause religious civil war with his senseless ambition.
na you want religious war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Prozico22(m): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with your brother. That is why we are BATIFIED.
who sales the mmpkurimiri
you are DRUGIFIED
borrowed bishop
borrowed age
borrowed state
borrowed delegates
borrowed followers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Oga, go sidon.

Muslim-muslim ticket is nothing. You guys should stop all this nonsense.

When you eat yam or suya or fuel your vehicle with diesel or petrol, do you bother about religion, tribe or where it originates from?

There is nothing arrogant about a Muslim-muslim ticket, rather it is senseless to see something wrong with it.

Tinubu's wife of over three decades is a Christian. I have been married for over ten years to a devout Christian myself, whereas I am absolutely non-religious.

The lady I was initially engaged to be married to, wey dey form 'holy Mary' and dey try to drag me to church by force....no be she I catch wey her ex dey still dey knack?

Abeg, keep your religion for your pocket make we hear word.

Issues like religion should never find a place where governance and leadership are being discussed. It is unwarranted, petty and divisive.

If Tinubu believed that, then he would have chosen a Christian.

Na personal selfish ambition & self centered greed they worry the old man, it is all about him, in a sane society, APC would have been punished for their woeful & dismal performance in the last 7 years, & their coffin nailed for Tinubu abusing our collective intelligence.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by annisy(f): 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nigerians over to you but one thing I will assure you is if @tinubu becomes the president we will all miss @MBuhari
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by gurunlocker: 9:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Blame your ancestors for not been adventurious and organized like the Great Yoruba race. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know the problem with you guys? You think everyone that doesn't think same direction as you lunatics are automatically Igbo..... Oti ya werey o ti mo sha!

After 7 years of failure, o tun n support eleyin iru grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
MiaBeer:
You believe in Shettima because a loser will always believe in loser. Someone should tell this old man to go and spend quality time with his grand children.

omoibo if you know they are going to lose why are you crying and wailing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
gurunlocker:

You know the problem with you guys? You think everyone that doesn't think same direction as you lunatics are automatically Igbo..... Oti ya werey o ti mo sha!

After 7 years of failure, o tun n support eleyin iru grin grin
APC is a curse on Nigeria, so I am not surprised they still have people that are still touting for them.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Headachetoigboh:
Toe his path and get his treatment simple

Another omoibo celebrating Abiola's stolen mandate and murder. We are fully aware that Ibos not only voted against Abiola but also consipired with the military to have his mandate stolen and have him murdered.

Unfortunately for you there is no military to help you this time. We will meet you at the polling booth.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

omoibo if you know they are going to lose why are you crying and wailing? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tinubu a very ugly man, amala face.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ola5TP:
Adan [bat] is a b@stard. Yoruba proverb says °°omo'ale lo'mahun fowo osi juwe ile baba e [it's a bastard that use left hand to describe his/her father's house] he disclaimed his home town because of his evil political agenda, only for him to proclaim lagos as his hometown. Beast and hypocrite

omoibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by kingyakos: 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Keep fooling yourself. Ibos that not only voted against Abiola but some of them where complicited with the military to deny him is mandate. To this day, some Ibos still celebrate Abiola's murder. Comot for here with your crocodile tears.

We will meet you at the polls. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

U most be very stupid to think that anybody that doesn't support ur BAT candidate is Igbo
U are a very big slowpoke and hypnotized mozbie, people like u are the serpent seed that has been spread among the good people of this country, you are the grass among grains, the shaft among seeds, shrimps among fish, snail among animals with horn.

For ur info, the contest is between Obi and Atiku, fulani has rubbish ur candidate and turn him to a loose pawn infact tinubu is like a gyroscopes spinning around at a frantic pace but never going anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Another omoibo celebrating Abiola's stolen mandate and murder. We are fully aware that Ibos not only voted against Abiola but also consipired with the military to have his mandate stolen and have him murdered.

Unfortunately for you there is no military to help you this time. We will meet you at the polling booth.
Please we can do better, this is 2022, that man is too ugly to be President of Nigeria.

He looks like left over amala of 3 days. Yuck.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
AsawanaDgreat:
Say no to peter ginringory obi and atiku in 2023

I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Ola5TP: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

omoibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
osu,, inume
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Please we can do better, this is 2022, peter giringory 3rd class graduate is too dull to be President of Nigeria.

I agree with you omoibo.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
I see no problem here
Why are people feeling sad as if they are voting him?
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
kingyakos:
I am omoibo but I deny my heritage to be more acceptable to other Nigerians. I hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba. And I love peter obi because he is ibo.

Your wahala. Over here, we are BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I agree with you omoibo.
I know, Jokes apart it will be extremely difficult for anyone with eyes, even the blind, to deny the ugliness of Bola Tinubu?

Asiwaju Medusa is fitting of Jagaban Borgu.
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by galantjoe(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
No bishops attended the event.

They're touts robed with bishop apparels

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
buckeyemedia:
peter obi a very dull man/3rd class graduate, with akpu face/flat---head.

Be BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by GodsOwnMan: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
gurunlocker:
I am omoibo but I deny my heritage to be more acceptable to other Nigerians. I hate Tinubu because he is Yoruba. And I love peter obi because he is ibo.

Omoibo it is okay i understand. Stay away from mkpumirin and become BATIFIED.

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Believe In Shettima - Tinubu by buckeyemedia: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

Be BATIFIED.
Ordinary I should have reported you to the mods but I would let it pass, stop misrepresentation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos / Bukola Saraki Turns NBA Fan, Shows Support To Toronto Raptors / Sanwo-Olu Seeks Law Cancelling Pension For Former Lagos Governors & Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.