Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12587 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nyascobar1414: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
SmartPolician:

It's rather disturbing that many parents, including yours, have refused to do the simple job of properly raising their kids.

Little wonder the entire country is in disarray, with a bunch of emotionally wrecked ne'er-do-wells masquerading as red-pillers and trolling unsuspecting people who freely express their views over the internet.

Stfu you stubborn and iredeemable simp

15 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nyascobar1414: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
simp! cheesy,kiss you no go smell, hug you no go get ,make I no enter FUQ cause that one is beyond your reach , tell me who swear for una

This guy no go kill me wid laff...

Who swear for them...
As in which kind konji dey worry dis simps sef..

Leave that man,I don norice say na stup!d simp en be..
Leave en mathias.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Starzo:

you sef don already f-up for sending email at all.
My bruv
No be kpekus make me send email oh

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 30, 2022
My God! See foolish men following foolish girl.
Abeg, if you wan show interest in any girl, first check if the girl get sense.
The vagina of some girls is bigger then their Brain.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
wait na OP be this , mtcheww ,omo I don. move
Na she look like baboon even with the filter? Chayi, I pass. How can I unsee this her horrible face.
This kind girls dey get very wide toto. You go see clit like pen!s.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by KingDash: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2022
Shameless things..

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Powerbandoo:

I am waiting for the day I will rape you to stupor
Idiot girl

Leemao grin grin grin grin grin
Omo.. you dey vex ooo

E be like say this girl collect TP from you and she no show face..
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 30, 2022
I see nothing wrong in sending messages to your or anyone's mail. Isn't that one of the reasons you added your mail account? Some could actually need an information from you. Needless to post that here, you could have ignored.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 1:48am On Jul 30, 2022
All of una be yeyenatus. grin As if we don't know that those monikers are alternates that belong to y'all. Make una dey deceive una selves for faceless forum.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by ekene247(m): 1:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:
I see nothing wrong in sending messages to your or anyone's mail. Isn't that one of the reasons you added your mail account? Some could actually need an information from you. Needless to post that here, you could have ignored.

Making sense.
She posted it here to shame the men and get her ego increased. She didn't know she also passed another message about herself to the right thinking members of Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Afrobasic(m): 2:06am On Jul 30, 2022
Confirm casting for all the mumu simps grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by pansophist(m): 2:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Escabado i think say you don swallow, what are you doing there? But wait o, why do everyone just assume that they want to smash and dash? If I send pm to caveadullam for example, does it mean I am gay? grin

This discrimination must stop, its 2022 for fork sake. Maybe they wan give their life to christ, or ask her which waec class she is going, or some want to learn English, or just be friends. You never know. Fear God abeg, these men are innocent grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Autobot05: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .

Lol why do I feel like you’re secretly enjoying the attention ?

And you intentionally used your pic on a faceless forum

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 2:29am On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:

So why no female accounts dey there? Get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by IYDigitskill: 2:33am On Jul 30, 2022
ahhahahahaha https:///3beqyMA shamy eye dey pain abi wah am i seeing. Make all the guys leave her alone oooh, una get una own girlfriend
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by shantti(m): 2:41am On Jul 30, 2022
O.p u r very childish I swear, what is the essence of bringing it here, to massage ur ego or what, let me tell u, u r not special, u r just an average looking Nigerian girl. Infact u r below average. A lot of beautiful girls are very humble, but u see the wowo ones.............

I blame the foolish and stupid men too, stop simping una no go hear,

10 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:08am On Jul 30, 2022
Sending PM doesn't make a guy a simp.dey might want to use and dump you.Or for Babymama sef.Stop feeling too special about it ok.E no mean anything.Gosh,feeling special ontop Email grin.na wa o.ladies sef
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
With the rants, pills, parades, signatures, chestbeating, see where it all ends. Inside person pm grin cheesy

Me searching for Afro knight 's moniker with my binoculars. grin

grin
If I go simp at all, no be for this kind babe. Even when I was much younger, I still wouldn’t. grin Just look at how she writes. Men can do better.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Doyou2019: 3:15am On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
I have not.seen any notable redpiller there ,,those up there are clear simps

Seen a few Tilumbu urchins though grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Doyou2019: 3:18am On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=orohbiro post=115204792even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .[/quote]

Op, pray tell, biko which of our NL mods
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Eagba(m): 3:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Powerbandoo:

I am waiting for the day I will rape you to stupor Idiot girl
fool

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 4:07am On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin

I see some Redpillas grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DroppingLiquid: 4:13am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .

Damn, you're in Koforidua? Must be attending All Nations?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DroppingLiquid: 4:15am On Jul 30, 2022
^^ Khaleesi.4lyf She's laughing at redpilled men, but she just uploaded her pix for the first time before commenting on this thread so she can get the same attention.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 4:20am On Jul 30, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
^^ Khaleesi.4lyf She's laughing at redpilled men, but she just uploaded her pix for the first time before commenting on this thread so she can get the same attention.

grin grin grin grin
yes oh! ABI who no like attention grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Das1mama: 4:23am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Lol, I can't believe this, if you investigate those Monikers, you will discover 99% are REDPILLERS.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Das1mama: 4:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
grin grin
I see some Redpillas grin cheesy
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Ak47young(m): 5:25am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
So in your small mind you think you are beautiful. LOL
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by JohnOkolo: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:

Sorry for you and those Men.

Real guys on Nairaland don't jump into finding a conversation.

Those are SIMPle simpsss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Benwallt(m): 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Feeding bottle boys. What a shame! Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Danmboss(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Now see stupid men disgracing there unborn generations ontop Nl pkekus.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs / Chinese Man Becomes Viral Internet Sensation For ‘Being Too Handsome’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.