Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12602 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ehen...
Maggie, It’s not what you think

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Magnoliaa

Good response! I read the Paul and Anita illustration and I asked if Cave is really getting the point?

He maintains Men and women relation will be intimacy centered and Men's help comes at a price, in Anita's case her friends and sisters are the bargaining chip.

At this point, I believe pansophist has the answer to his question as regards why DMS from opposite gender is always presumed to be Sexually motivated. We have a really long way to go in this part of the world.

It's like they want that kind of relationship between men and women, yet they preach theories contrary to that? Maybe that one has changed sha, and should not be seen through the lens of his other guys'dem beliefs.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
Maggie, It’s not what you think

So, what is it? angry
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Ah ah ah

I don't condemn Op for her post... Nah. I'm enjoying the drama. She has every right to handle intruders the way she wants.

My point is seek permission before you send a message, it's so simple. It's a very logical thing to do especially if it is to an opposite gender
Op is beautiful btw tongue

Baba, e be like say you dey eye OP.

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

Baba, e be like say you dey eye OP.
Jesus Christ! I'm not a male!

Damn it!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So, what is it? angry

What if I was referring to you? Hmm?

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Jesus Christ! I'm not a male!

Damn it!

Impossicant! You no be man?

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 3:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hades stroked you real good today.

So, let's go.
Persephone1:
This Gaslighting is pathetic to say the least. We both know that 99% of the PMs is intimacy motivated.
The hypocrisy you see was countered in point number 2: Men on the other hand will want to smash any woman as a result of their high libido; thanks but no thanks to mother nature.

Since you are close to Hades, I guessed he must have told you that men have a larger volume of testosterone which causes their high libido.

I'm not disputing the fact that PM are not intimacy motivated. But leveraging it to your attention seeking rather than a reasonable advantage is where I find a problem. Or, better still ignore. Why publicize it? For what reason if not to garner attention and to look like a nun?

Persephone1:
1) What does an average Nigerian guy think of a lady if not for sex. But you all turn this around when you are being dragged for it. You are being hypocritical right now. Any guy who wanted something serious would have asked for a permission or even state his reason openly before sending a dm.

1. Nobody seek permission from anybody to send a DM online. Once it is open, it means anyone can send a PM. Nairaland also sends you a notification to seek the permission. You have the dismiss button.

2. If my intentions/reasons are first stated openly, then it is no longer a PM. (It is private message for a reason).

Hope you get.

Persephone1:
2) A very contradictory post, is this you agreeing to the fact that your number one post is just a shaming tactic? If guys want to smash all the time, a lady has the right to call out such guys who don't reason beyond their third legs desires
Women. All too women.

Is the Op calling out dudes who want to fvck her after replying their PMs? How can you say she's calling them out for thinking with their thirds legs when she never responded to their PM?

How do you people think?

Persephone1:
3) So a man and woman relations must be sex centered? Interesting . If there will be anything of value that the relation must be it must come after intimacy. Interesting read from a guy trying to shame a lady who assumes the PMs are sex oriented

Where are you somnabulating when reading my post? Did you ever read this:

3. But what separates us from other lower primates? Higher mental capacity to think beyond our animalistic tendency.

When the average woman and man seek sexual attention and sexual gratification respectively, the men and women at the right side of the bell curve, think about how much value they can exchange (notwithstanding sexual instincts lurking behind but under control).

Yes. Men and women cannot be friends. But outside the realm of romance and sex, there can be a value exchange. Despite our animalistic nature, you don't see ALL men and women having sex in all corners every second.

Persephone1:
4) Not all women live for attention, not all women will like to see thousands of messages on their chat space, and not all women get satisfaction from men with nothing in them. Do you think every woman wants to be noticed by some entities who are just after satisfying their sexual desires? Lol. The problem is most of you guys believe you know all women while in the real sense you know close to nothing about women

Not all women lived to reproduce. Many died barren or were nuns. But can women reproduce? Yes.

Not all seek attention. But does attention matter to women? Yes.

The fact that you and your cohort don't seek attention doesn't mean disqualifying the rule. Fine, you are the exceptions but the rule still stands.

Social media and women's love for attention is enough for me to make my claims.

Persephone1:
5) Gibberish again, the end goal of all woman-man relations is marriage? Really? How were you able to keep up with these utterances without realizing you miss the point of your summon?

Who publicizes engagement and marriage on social media? Women.

Who slut shames women for fvcking around and not having a man of their own? Women.

Who feels depressed or sad when suitors are not forthcoming? Women.

Bride price? To benefit from the union. Which equals women.

The highest number of virgins are men. Women provide sex to lock a man's commitment through marriage. How many virgin women these days?

Divorce which is the result of the negative aftermath of marriage benefits women. 80% of divorces are initiated by women. Women would have neglected spousal support or alimony if marriage wouldn't benefit them.

Persephone1:
6)Just as a man has the right to invade a person's privacy without permission, a woman has the right to treat your misconduct whichever way she deems fit. You don't teach a grown person how to deal with his or her situation. She also has the right to not want anything to do with anyone.

Which invades her privacy? You are sounding dumb my friend. Did the men hack her account? Were they spying on her account? Has nairaland not already informed her on her Email account and Dashboard that these men want to send a message?

I'm asking again. How do you think?

If you treat a person with misconduct and unfairness as a result of your wrong judgment and lack of emotional control, be ready for the effect. Nobody has the monopoly on madness by the way.

Persephone1:
7) Again with the women are emotional beings but a man who lost a sense of conduct seeing a beautiful image is what? Interesting definition of emotional if you ask me. A man of value seeking value will go through a way of value. Dumping a private message on someone is not something you will see a person of value do. Courtesy demand you get a go-ahead first.

Where exactly did they dump unsolicited messages? Maybe I'm not seeing it. Please, help me.

It is within your jurisdiction to accept/reply or reject a message. Not you to come out and use it to chase clout.

If your message box is open, telephone number open, email address open, nobody seeks your permission. It is PM(private message for a reason).

You can't stop birds from flying above your head, but you can stop them from perching on your head.

Persephone1:
8 ) Ahhhhhhhh is this you supporting materialism, leeching, and gold-digging because you want to sound politically correct? Lol. When women see men as a ladder of success you call them all sorts of names and even write epistles to your brothers to avoid such women. But here you are condemning a lady who doesn't buy the idea because you want to sound right.

Sorry to say, in your attempt to counter, you ended up sinking yourself into a hole of dumbness.

Everybody is a ladder to everybody.

The problem with you women and gold diggers is that you don't reciprocate values and kind gestures. Yours is to eat and go.

Is there no exchange of value between a male onion buyer and a female onion seller? The seller is using the buyer's money to climb her way to success. The buyer is using the seller's onion to gain good health to pursue his dream.

Are both not helping each other? If men and women should act this way will they not be good complements, rather than one manipulating the other for selfish goals?

You said "...not buying the (gold digger's) idea..." as if the woman/OP ever communicated with them. You are funny.

Persephone1:
Women have the choice now to either depend on men for survival or not. If you see one who chooses the latter and gives a middle finger to men flocking around her, please deal with it in peace. It's her choice to respect it. [/i]

I will start believing this if:

1. There is a complete overhaul of women in the science and technology field.

2. Women start winning elections.

3. Women start fighting wars.

4. Women start dating poor broke men.

5. Women start running the affairs of the family.

Evolutionary, women depend on men. Instinctually, women depend on men. Consciously, women depend on men. Relationship-wise, women depend on men.

Until, you override the factors above, like it or not, the middle finger stretched high, women will always depend on men.

Have a nice day.

Thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
What if I was referring to you? Hmm?

As which one? The ones you'd be proud of, abi the ones of "what we don't even know?"
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

Sigh....

I wonder why people make this mistake a lot. Even you my potbelly friend. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by rickleye: 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
[img][/img]

The saying is next to none NOT nun !

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam you mistake me for one who argue. I've read your counter response, I'm not motivated to drag this further with you. You are deviating and if at all I would be following suite it must be to an end, perhaps if I'm paid for the deliberation...

However I maintain the quote post below and it's my conclusion of your thought process.
Persephone1:
[i] Magn oliaa

Good response! I read the Paul and Anita illustration and I asked if Cave is really getting the point?

He maintains Men and women relation will be intimacy centered and Men's help comes at a price, in Anita's case her friends and sisters are the bargaining chip.

At this point, I believe panso phist has the answer to his question as regards why DMS from opposite gender is always presumed to be Sexually motivated. We have a really long way to go in this part of the world.
[/i]

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:

grin grin Wahala. It haff be.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Wahala. It haff be.
Folake will be like, "I told you so" if she reads this. cheesy

Big wahala ooo
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Folake will be like, "I told you so" if she reads this. cheesy

Big wahala ooo

I mean, if other people are mistaking you for a man, not your own ex-online-husband. grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Magnoliaa

At this point, I believe pansophist has the answer to his question as regards why DMS from opposite gender is always presumed to be Sexually motivated. We have a really long way to go in this part of the world.

If I don't reply you all sometimes doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. I understand women and their reasoning process, just like the average emotional man out there. Their thinking process are similitude. It lacks ability to parse statements and understand nuances. Hence, I always withdraw from debates. But today is a good day for you all. At least, magnoliaa is enjoying the attention.

So, according to your line of reasoning, Anita, wants to use all her sisters and friends as an item or "bargaining chip" to learn affiliate marketing. (Looooooooooooool). You see why said you all lack the ability to grasp nuances?

Your thinking process do baffles me my friend. Please, improve.

Thanks. I love you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I mean, if other people are mistaking you for a man, not your own ex-online-husband. grin
It breaks my heart cry . He threw everything away. grin grin

I've put an indicator even though I don't like it, anyone that calls me a man after this will receive 600 years angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 3:57pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:
If I don't reply you all sometimes doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. I understand women and their reasoning process, just like the ... emotional man out there. Their thinking process are similitude. It lacks ability to parse statements and understand nuances. Hence, I always withdraw from debates. But today is a good day for you all. At least, magnoliaa is enjoying the attention.

grin I wonder what we'll owe these your instabilities to. One minute, you're trying to make sense, the next you're firing offpoint. Abi you too dey try settle down, LMAO?

If I pick anything here, too, it is your admission that men can be as emotional as women. A nice balanced thinking. It is commendable.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by ekene247(m): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
What message did she pass about herself? Op is dragging y'all pretentious Nl women hating but queuing in dm alpha males by your balls. Your gaslight tactics won't work here!

Even Hardguy dey on the queue. Kikikiki I'm loving this! grin

Lol, did you see me among the people?

What we are saying requires some mental development to understand.

You may have come across the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

If I don't reply you all sometimes doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. I understand women and their reasoning process, just like the average emotional man out there. Their thinking process are similitude. It lacks ability to parse statements and understand nuances. Hence, I always withdraw from debates. But today is a good day for you all. At least, magnoliaa is enjoying the attention.

So, according to your line of reasoning, Anita, wants to use all her sisters and friends as an item or "bargaining chip" to learn affiliate marketing. (Looooooooooooool). You see why said you all lack the ability to grasp nuances?

Your thinking process do baffles me my friend. Please, improve.

Thanks. I love you.
Believe me Cave, I really do have little patience for people who try too hard... You are really trying hard to patch up the loopholes in your thought process. If you had put this effort into coming up with a good response to Pan's question in the first place, you won't be here doing some obvious damage control.

You admitted to sex being the basis of a man and woman's interaction and went on to make other contradictory posts on what you stand for in romance section just to have epistles of words on a simple question. Even the person you responded to didn't bother to acknowledge your input because you were off. On this premise, I called you out. Your counter response only confirmed what I called you out for. I'm done with that, I've moved on. Accept your L and move on too, but I'd advise next be wise to give short response to simple question. That way you don't make your flaw too obvious

Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. That's women for you. Since sex is the only tangible thing they know they can provide, their mind always misconstrues every approach as the need for sex. That's why they are protective and egocentric about it.

2. Men on the other hand will want to smash any woman as a result of their high libido; thanks but no thanks to mother nature.

3. But what separates us from other lower primates? Higher mental capacity to think beyond our animalistic tendency.

When the average woman and man seek sexual attention and sexual gratification respectively, the men and women at the right side of the bell curve, think about how much value they can exchange (notwithstanding sexual instincts lurking behind but under control).

4. Attention makes an ugly woman looks beautiful. Regardless of her substandard level, once she garners attention from men, she feels valuable, important, and with a heightened sense of arrogance.

Their arrogance has no root save that imagination that men of value chase them. One on one, when you stand with these women they have nothing and understand nothing. All that they know is rooted in materialism and emotions. They don't even understand their emotions, their menstrual cycle, and the nitty-gritty of the material culture they so much love and pursue. They are the worst set of consumers. Theirs is to consume. No growth. No development. No knowledge. They can't even leverage their beauty without getting used. Foolish women. No feminine warmth and grace.

5. Their end goal is marriage because it masks their deficiency; getting married to a high-value man effectively veneers this deficiency. Or, as a lonely, single woman, a man that will bear their exuberances without caution. And of course, they succeed. Because the men that do commit to them are one of the worst sets of men void of knowledge of the sexual marketplace: simps.

As far as the average mind revolves around sex with no conditioning and control, that's how the cycle will continue.

6. She may have a husband, fiance, or boyfriend, which is the reason she can't respond to their emails. But a woman that has sense will first reply so that she can know what each has to offer. She can even leverage this opportunity in helping herself and her partner. These are truckloads of men on her DM, she can sift and force value from one. But dumbness and attention syndrome rule and prevails.

7. It is also for this reason that women can't gain values from themselves because of emotionalism. They depend on men for their survival. Men are the antithesis, but they always get lost when they try to seek value from women because they think as mature adult humans, men and women are equal and the same.

It then takes the enlightened man and woman to see beyond sex and attention respectively.

8. At this particular point in life where women have a good opportunity to enhance their lives, they choose the deeds of the flesh (not in the religious sense though) and in the end will cry cats and dogs because they failed themselves.

You can't have your cake and eat it. Let's see how the game goes.

Thanks.

Lengthy, but trashy, and non-rational.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Believe me Cave, I really do have little patience for people who try too hard... You are really trying hard to patch up the loopholes in your thought process. If you had put this effort into coming up with a good response to Pan's question in the first place, you won't be here doing some obvious damage control.

You admitted to sex being the basis of a man and woman's interaction and went on to make other contradictory posts on what you stand for in romance section just to have epistles of words on a simple question. Even the person you responded to didn't bother to acknowledge your input because you were off. On this premise, I called you out. Your counter response only confirmed what I called you out for. I'm done with that, I've moved on. Accept your L and move on too, but I'd advise next be wise to give short response to simple question. That way you don't make your flaw too obvious

Ciao!

Gbam

I wouldn't have bothered quoting him if i had seen this comment earlier, they don't know trying too hard makes them seem foolish.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 4:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:

Yeah right.... Lol
let's chat up privately cool
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Lengthy, but trashy, and non-rational.
he is right. You're the one that failed to see the points he stated probably because you lack comprehension skills
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Deliveryman44: 4:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
I no blame you Sha na simps ,as soon as they see (f) they no on know whether na man or woman they handle the account they Don shoot dm ,so upon all the redpill nugget we dey share , thousands of men no one wise

I dey yarn u ; grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
he is right. You're the one that failed to see the points he stated probably because you lack comprehension skills

Okay, you've been noticed, you can now buzz off.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Gbam

I wouldn't have bothered quoting him if i had seen this comment earlier, they don't know trying too hard makes them seem foolish.
Lol

If only they know.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
But really, dragging guys once in a while on here is not bad now, since you all are fond of dragging and calling females terrible names every single day, these rare type of entertainment is needed once in a while pls cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by DKM123: 4:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
GraceUnIimitedd:
let's chat up privately cool

That's kinda impossible.
The word there is "impossible".
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 5:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I don't want to believe you're dumb... because you didn't just insult both of us together here? grin Stop speaking big grammar you don't understand, this boy; you're not impressing anybody here. Now you have gone and agreed that your epistles are as a result of a slow mental processing ability.

So, a particular thermometer that measures varying degrees of temperature, makes it unstable in its reading right?

Mirror is mirror, it shows you what you are. Your ugliness does not change the nature of the mirror. No matter what you do beside the mirror, the mirror maintains frame.

My post is a mirror, anytime you come across it, it simply exposes your comprehensive skill. Same way you and your mirror bears no resemblance is same way my posts and your thinking process bears no resemblance.

That's the meaning my dear.

Magnoliaa:
Cool story. Have you considered publishing on Okadabooks, though? I picked a number of lessons sha. Surprisingly. Don't feel fly, just yet. When you put things across in a particular manner, an understanding follows suit. Now that you've have elaborated, I can shift my perspective and form a new opinion due to the information and clarification you've provided.

"You sef know say you don fvck up. You just dey use style correct your errors".

I'm happy you picked a number of lessons. That's why you love me. Lol.

Magnoliaa:
So let's analyse your story.

It is good to know that as a redpiller, you believe the below points:

- Women can be sensible

Men are women are Homo sapiens. Both are sensible in carrying out many functions. However, when it comes to handling strategic matters, proferring effective solutions, countering attack, spatial mental calculations, men are way more pragmatic, logical and empirical about it than women.

On the bell curve of intelligence, women are slightly higher in intelligence than men, but on the right side highest IQ are men, and while on the left side, lowest IQ are men also.

Magnoliaa:
- All women are not the same

Expression of behaviours according to their nature may differ as a result of cultural background, level of education, socioeconomic status, environment etc. But that nature is the same.

Example: Women want strong and dominant men. It's in their nature. However, not all women get married to athletes and wrestlers. But according to their own assessment, the man they choose to marry must have demonstrated fearlessness by killing a rat or cockroach even though he is thin like a bamboo stick.

Magnoliaa loves Roman Reigns because he is muscular and can fight very well. Meaning that he has strength.

Persephone1 loves Mustapha because he can ride okada from Ikeja to Garki. Meaning that he has strength.

What both women unconsciously gravitates towards is strength, albeit, expressed differently.

Magnoliaa:
- There can be a purely platonic, professional relationship between men and women

Don't get it twisted babe.

Men and women cannot be friends.

It is sex if there is no exchange of value.

Yes it can be professional.

That platonic there is a sham. Men want pvssy; women want money. The litmus test is to see if both will refuse if provided.

Magnoliaa:
- Each gender can exchange values between one and another
- Women can be faithful

Yes.

Magnoliaa:
- Men (in position of power) should not take advantage of vulnerable women or blackmail them
Taking advantage of vulnerable people is unfair and inhumane.

But don't think a 60-year-old man banging a girl of 18 is evil. Both are adults except the sex is not consensual. That's is if one forced itself on the other, it becomes a crime.

Blackmailing has always been a crime regardless of the parties involved. False rape accusation is also a big crime too.

The young lady must be informed. She's not vulnerable after she enjoyed the d!ck and money that came alongside.

Magnoliaa:
- Men should be able to help women without expecting the puszy in return

That's in cases of charity or philanthropy.

Magnoliaa:
- A woman can open doors for her man

That's how business. But if she truly values her man, as the head and the responsibility he carries because of her and the family, opening doors shouldn't pose as a problem. She ought to even become his personal driver. Or, do you think commitment is a joke.

Magnoliaa:
- That you used that scenario would mean there is an element of reality to it: women have been doing such and more for the men in their lives
- A woman can see a guy with potentials and connects and not run after him, instead she can link her man up to that big boy...
- A woman can entertain a chyker for long periods without falling prey to fleeting emotions
- Women can hold conversations

These women are the exceptions. The rule is that you women are boring. The dialogue between Anita and Paul is to help you all improve yourself and relationship.

Magnoliaa:
- It's good to know decent guys exists? Maybe? I wish more men are like Paul *in some parts*. It is very very very good as you portrayed the man as the one lacking in decorum and an understanding of boundary initially, until a woman had to get him to behave. Nice! As usual, men will want to be dogs, but the burden is on the woman to bring him in line ba? OK.

Your thinking process is wack. You need upgrading I swear.

So, a woman walking up to me for financial assistance is a useless beggar dog according to your analogy?

Men want sex, it is natural. Dismiss him politely if you are not interested. Ditto when a woman seeks for financial help from a man.

Magnoliaa:
Caveat: all women cannot be like Anita sha. What if your Anita is already established and okay and she doesn't need all that razzmatazz? smiley
That is just a dialogue and a particular scenario. Extrapolate the lessons and used it in your daily interactions with men and women.

By the way, no man is an island, you can't be so much established that you will become fully independent to the extent that you will not need help from men and women.

Magnoliaa:
Anita could be looking for hookup and flow along with the sex. Anita might not want to get hooked at all or need any help. And a Paul might not always been helpful... I get it. I get it. Different scenarios, but this is about a poor Anita in a relationship.
Sure. Different scenario. But that's how a good conversation between men and women ought to go.

Magnoliaa:
For the record, I am not against the numerous points to the picked from that your short story? cheesy LMAO. It has always been the perspective of myself and some other other women, but it is MEN like yourself who always go about demonising women and making generalisations and saying XYZ, yada bla bla bla about them.
Men and women are are complementary. No misogyny.

The problem with you women and feminists is that you miss the forest for the trees. Men are the ones on the losing side, but y'all try to leverage on your minor deficiencies...society and government always got your back whether good or bad.

PS: We can argue about quantifiers like most, some, few, none from now 'till tomorrow. It won't change that a number of awesome women exists.

Magnoliaa:
Toor sha. That is why you are a redpiller and I am a feminist. Bash women all you want as you expect good Anita-like behaviour with a sprinkle of pickmeism from them, and I will address the bad men too, while expecting good men with a touch of simpism from y'all. Good genders and relations is the goal; aluta continua.
aluta continua..."werey". Lol. Feminist " kwo".

It is the redpill that's promoting that good gender relations, you just have to look deeply and study it overall, unlike feminism.

I wish you whatever your decisions for the day brings. Ire.

Magnoliaa:
PSP: Me I don't actually expect a Paul-like behaviour from most men. As a woman with a lived experience, and having interacted with other women in Anita's positions in REAL LIFE, not theory, we have a fear factor in such cases, but I don't expect you to understand this as a man.

Life's a game. You must be wise.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by my3name(m): 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some men sha
if them no disturb woman their day never start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Tips In Deflowering A Girl- Thatyorubadude / 6 Signs She Wants To Be More Than Friends / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of A Long Joystick (explicit PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.