Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) (12586 Views)

What Does This Message Mean Please?. Photo. / Nairaland Men, Stop Wasting Your Time On Unattractive Girls. / "Men, Stop Calling Us Ashawo" - Emilia Chimee Dyke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by my3name(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
wait na OP be this , mtcheww ,omo I don. move
Guy get ready for mail
even if you be man so far you done post woman picture mumu men go send you mail
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Acidbath: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Na because dem see 'Ghana' as your location sweety.

You know nizoorian males now see themselves inferior to Ghana peeps.

Japa things.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by CaveAdullam: 5:22pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Believe me Cave, I really do have little patience for people who try too hard... You are really trying hard to patch up the loopholes in your thought process. If you had put this effort into coming up with a good response to Pan's question in the first place, you won't be here doing some obvious damage control.

No loopholes. Damage control you say? No. It is me helping your comprehensive skill.

Your understanding way differs from my intentions. Anyway, readers are free to think whatever they like. It is normal. I understand.

Persephone1:
You admitted to sex being the basis of a man and woman's interaction and went on to make other contradictory posts on what you stand for in romance section just to have epistles of words on a simple question.
Please, show me the contradictions and juxtapose is with what I stand for in the romance section?

Persephone1:
Even the person you responded to didn't bother to acknowledge your input because you were off. On this premise, I called you out.
Do I look like a sycophant to you or what? I and pansophist have disagreed on some topics. I have countered some of his posts many times. The records are there, go and check it.

I don't look for acknowledgment because no pay is attached to it on nairaland. I make my points and only change in the light of a superior point.

So, don't think you are making any sense madam.

Persephone1:
Your counter response only confirmed what I called you out for. I'm done with that, I've moved on. Accept your L and move on too, but I'd advise next be wise to give short response to simple question. That way you don't make your flaw too obvious

Ciao![/i]

Had it been I didn't respond to pansophist, y'all would have said, I'm ashamed of men and they are a disgrace for sending a PM notification.

If I had not responded to your mention and that of magnoliaa, both of you would have thought that your rebuttals made sense and were superior to what I posted.

Now, because you lack reasonable rebuttals, you have quickly opted out of the debate because you want to prove maturity and with the normal quote "don't waste your time arguing with people online". The quote becomes effective for the foolish man when he lacks reasons.

I know how these social media things work.

And anyone that complains about a short to medium post/article shows how attention deficit they are and how low their comprehensive skill is. Reason why y'all lack the ability to effectively parse a statement.

Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chai.. the highest casting in the history of Nairaland... see gross. But this Op u for just sorry for them make u answer naa grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by folake4u(f): 5:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Folake will be like, "I told you so" if she reads this. cheesy

Big wahala ooo

But I told you so. tongue cheesy
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Nonam: 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Deactivate your profile and stop ranting.

Bye..

orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
CaveAdullam, go and rest and stop mentioning me. grin grin It would seem like you badly wanted an argument instead. Leave me. If I decided to trash all you're sputtering there, na you go give up eventually.

You are just using a lot of words, not making one coherent point and you think you are saying something. Mtcheewww. Clear off.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Nairaland men should stop this nonsense of sending me messages to my Email is annoying. I can differentiate my real Email friend and nairaland men some can't even spell well abeg he done do. Una never c fine gal before? Am not the only gal here u guys should stop fooling yourselves even one promise to always push my topic to front page if I can give him my watapp number .

You are shaming the simps that give you attention calling it red pillers. Eyahh. Always remember simps, women hate you the most
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by 1Sharon(f): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2022
Christie06:

I have friends on Nairaland same with Twitter that we haven't met nor seen but we vibe very well on whatsapp . Like i said, some just want friendship.

You won't even give them audience so how would you know what they want from you?? Or probably the kind of men you've been meeting needs to be questioned.

If it was just about friendship, women will equally be sending PMs too.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
Sigh....

I wonder why people make this mistake a lot. Even you my potbelly friend. cheesy

grin Maggie is this another account of yours or is this Palema?

The potbelly don dey go down sha. grin not as fasts as I want though.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin Wahala. It haff be.

Maggie is that one of your accounts?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by tosaino95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
omotoshodontee1:
See casting grin grin grin,and u come here dey form stupid red Piller..e no go better for all of una undecided undecided
None of my guys dey there
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by AfroKnight: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

As which one? The ones you'd be proud of, abi the ones of "what we don't even know?"
grin you know na.

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Carot: 7:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
965mofeyisade:
Ehhhhh bros!!!!! & i bin want side in2 HER dm b4 ooooh. Thank u bros u just save my data Ehhhhh bros!!!!! & i bin want side in2 HER dm b4 ooooh. Thank u bros u just save my data ...
you too! You are a disgrace to men. Simp
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
AfroKnight:
Maggie is that one of your accounts?

Na Palema007 ooo.

AfroKnight:
grin you know na.

Awwwnnnnn. I'm blushing. grin grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by tosaino95(m): 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
posty56:
I no blame you Sha na simps ,as soon as they see (f) they no on know whether na man or woman they handle the account they Don shoot dm ,so upon all the redpill nugget we dey share , thousands of men no one wise
Like we always say the real men are 1% out of 100% men.
Her shakara na for her body and the simp men messaging.
e no do we the real men nothing.
My happiness be sey none of us dey dere wink
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by tosaino95(m): 7:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:
when we tell them to swallow the redpill, Dem go dey follow us fight. Now see as this small pikin don disgrace them for here just because of smelly kpekus

I support the death penalty for all simps
grin grin grin let not wish them death but they need resurrection grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Carot: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Persephone1:
grin grin grin I don talk am before, Nigerian men don tire me. Nah Mexicans I dey chase now. grin Rich Mexican with cute face, zexy body and great brain. grin

Shey I should describe the physical features again? grin
if i catch you, i will beat you blue black for abusing naija men
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by tosaino95(m): 7:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
I didn't see any simp there,most monikers I haven't even come across...

The kind girl no even fine sef..

As for simps,ah no sabi who swear 4 una.. Its like they dont know that girls dey only fine for clothes... Them no sabi say if she open clothe now you no go like the shape of her toto..

Buhari you owe me..
Why dont you declare shoot at sight for Nigerian simps
ma nigga be calming na grin
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
GreatVocalist:

How e take F up? He clearly stated his reason for doing that. It's a honourable thing to declare an interest of acquaintance to someone with value, regardless of the gender.
Emailing any girl for nairaland na big f-up.

All of Dem here na yeye people wey think say men suppose bow for their smelly kpekus.

Nairaland girls are useless
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by pussyeater(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
orohbiro:
Ode!!!
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 8:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:
Na because dem see 'Ghana' as your location sweety.

You know nizoorian males now see themselves inferior to Ghana peeps.

Japa things.
God forbid...most nigerians actually see ghanians as fugly sub humans
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Acidbath: 8:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:

God forbid...most nigerians actually see ghanians as fugly sub humans

Now that Ghana currency is stronger than the naira, be expecting a change. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

Now that Ghana currency is stronger than the naira, be expecting a change. wink
How does currency exchange value affect conceptions about mentality/appearance of a people?

BTW, Ghana currency only looks stronger on face value cause Ghana devaluated their currency by removing two zeros.

Naira still has a higher purchasing power/value than the cedis
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Atolu01: 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
grin grin grin.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 8:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
DKM123:

That's kinda impossible. The word there is "impossible".
why?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Acidbath: 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:

How does currency exchange value affect conceptions about mentality/appearance of a people?

BTW, Ghana currency only looks stronger on face value cause Ghana devaluated their currency by removing two zeros.

Naira still has a higher purchasing power/value than the cedis

It does. Ask those who have ran there to do business or whatever. Then wait till after 2023.

As regards your take on currency value, you know you are not correct.
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

It does. Ask those who have ran there to do business of whatever. Then wait till after 2023.

As regards your take on currency value, you know you are not correct.
If (God forbid.may it never happen) naira falls to 1 dollar to 1000naira in forex market the Nigeria govt decides to devalue the naira by removing three zeros from it thereby making one naira equal to one dollar, does that mean the value of the naira has increased in the foreign exchange market??...No!

Devaluation does not mean increase in currency Value. It's actually a flawed last ditch effort to rectify a dead currency and that's what Ghana did. They removed two zeros from the currency.

What you call one cedis is actually 100 cedis in reality

The naira still has higher purchasing value than the cedis
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Acidbath: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:

If (God forbid.may it never happen) naira falls to 1 dollar to 1000naira in forex market the Nigeria govt decides to devalue the naira by removing three zeros from it thereby making one naira equal to one dollar, does that mean the value of the naira has increased in the foreign exchange market??...No!

Devaluation does not mean increase in currency Value. It's actually a flawed last ditch effort to rectify a dead currency and that's what Ghana did. They removed two zeros from the currency.

What you call one cedis is actually 100 cedis in reality

The naira still has higher purchasing value than the cedis

What's 1 cedi in Naira?
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Starzo: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Acidbath:

What's 1 cedi in Naira?

50 naira on face value but what I'll get with 50 naira you'd need atleast 3 Ghana cedis(150 naira) to get that same commodity.

Purchasing power sometimes defers from exchange value
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by Acidbath: 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Starzo:

50 naira on face value but what I'll get with 50 naira you'd need atleast 3 Ghana cedis(150 naira) to get that same commodity.

Purchasing power sometimes defers from exchange value

In Ghana or Nigeria?

Edit: Never mind, I think I get you now. undecided
Re: Nairaland Men Stop Disturbing Me Please(photo) by sulmeza(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
@CaveAdullam

You expended too much energy replying those ladies - way too much energy. It ain't worth it, mate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Guy Doesn't Call / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / CEO Of Ass & Boobs, Nollywood Actress With Big Breasts Dances With Bare Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.